Baby Food

LiLu1211

Reaction score
How did you break your child of baby food?

The twins LOVE it...and will always choose that over any other food I offer. And a lot of times...it's a fight.

I'm tired of buying baby food...it's a pain...but my husband and my mother (she lives with us) love it. I keep saying to stop buying it...but she still buys it and he still feeds it to them. (He drops them off at the sitter and packs their food for the day :dohh:)

They are more than ready to be on full time table food...but I have NO support in it. I'm getting really frustrated.

I never used baby food, but didn't want to read and run.

I'd just put my foot down with my mum and oh and sat let's stop wasting Monet and let them eat what we eat. If it not on offer the twins won't starve themselves...or gradually wean it off them.give it with there dinner that your having.. like a bit of both maybe?

The problem is...they have breakfast, lunch and dinner without me during the week. DH feeds them breakfast...they have lunch and dinner at the sitters (who will feed them whatever we give her) and then a snack when they get home before bed. So I only really feed them on the weekends.

I've done that before we Liam...he gives more of a fight sometimes than Lucy. But she sometimes just doesn't like to eat period.

What we did was we feed him earlier and then when we would eat we would put him in his high chair next to us and give him some of our food. Most of the time he wanted to eat stuff we had as especially with his Dad, he wants what he has. However if he didn't then we knew he had already ate and he was also seeing us eat it. He now has at least 1 proper meal a day and 1 baby food meal. That really helped and Hubby is very healthy so often gave Noah fruit as a snack (I am the one that caves with the crisps!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->