Baby Head Circumference

Hunnybear

Pregnant - 1st Time
Reaction score
For those of you ladies who have given birth vaginally, can I ask what the baby's head circumference was? Let me know please, because I want to see if it's possible to get my baby out!

37cms... Huge considering he was only 7lb1oz!! :rofl:

my friend gave birth vaginally and her LOs head was 39cm x

My baby's head is measuring at 38 weeks and I am only 36w4d! I am interested to see others responses.

38 cm ... another huge one for small baby... 6lb 13 oz

Hmmm...I was never told what size my daughters head was, just that the measurement was in the 95th percentile!! Her head size caused her to be a vacuum baby.

33cm for 6lbs 6.5oz, and 34cm for 6lbs 12oz.

Both were in the 25th percentile. My oldest, the 33cm one, has Microcephaly now.

I got a scan and it said babys head was 37 weeks at 34 ekkk! Being blamed on GD but everything else is measuring just 35 weeks which isn't much more. Plus, NOW my husband chose to tell me all the babies in his family have huge heads at birth!!! Super!! Thanks for the advance notice!!!

Any other ladies have this info to share? I am getting another scan next week so we will see how much bigger my gigantic headed baby will be lol

i cant really remember what mine were lol i think they were around 35 cm though, however with my last baby they were telling me his head was off the chart !! when i had him at 35 weeks his head was 33cm and in perfect perportion for the rest of him, there heads can get all squashed down there, so can give wrong reading iukwim, good luck though xx

I just checked my son's red book and they didn't measure his head until he was 7 weeks old, it was 39cm then though doesn't really help, sorry! He was on the 50th percentile though, born by ventouse xx

Mine were 37.5cm, 39.5cm, then my prem ones were 33and 34 cm. You will be fine - bodies are designed for this.

Besides the bones in the skull overlap so it is significantly smaller than that at delivery

For those of you ladies who have given birth vaginally, can I ask what the baby's head circumference was? Let me know please, because I want to see if it's possible to get my baby out!

my babys HC is over the 95th centile, but im getting induced on thursday to see if ii can get him out naturally! fingers crossed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->