Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

It was soo worth reading:)! Your doing amazing babe! I admire you sooooo much! Well done! I'm sure you and Riley will be together soon.. Best wishes xxxx

hes gorgeous! I think your so brave!! I hope Riley gets better soon and so do you and you can get home with him and hold him as much as you want :) xxx

You're doing such a great job! I hope Riley gets better soon so that you can have your much deserved time with your boy xxx Lot's of breast feeding dust:dust:

Hope you to feel better asap :) & i hope he's back with you to get lots n lots of snuggles from his mummy :dust: xxxxxxxx

lol that was a long read but worth it.
I hope everything is okay with him
both me and my brother breathed in our poop.lol.
Good luck BFing. I hope your able to.

Aww congrats Jas. I hope you feel better soon and you and Riley are together soon :) xx

good luck BF. I've wanted to quit several times but i've stuck it out! haha

Aww hun im sorry rileys poorly hopefully he'll be back with you soon! I actually love the pictures, in the second one your face, its just perfect you just look so proud and in love! Lots of bf dust and hugs!!
:dust::dust: :hugs: x

Omigoodness! So wonderful to hear the news, he's so adorable!

Well in afew minutes I'll be able to go and see him.. I got up and walked to the bathroom again and I was doing really good and not getting so lightheaded and dizzy.. At the moment I'm sitting up in a chair out of bed and I'm having no pains around the wounds which is really good..
Hopefully I'll get to go hold him and see him since last night I was so out of it still and really didn't get much of a chance to spend time with him...

The neo-natal nurse person woman thingy (Ok, this MAG still has some effects ok?) came in and talked to me about his condition and are expecting to keep him in there for atleast another week.. :cry:

I lost alot of blood during the c-section and after and they were talking about a transfusion but my doctor said we shouldn't have to because I'm young and strong and can regenerate that blood hopefully
But I'm able to sit and walk around pretty good just a tad dizziness and only mild pain when walking that's tolerable so I'm fighting this surgery as hard as I can so I'm stable enough to visit my boy as much as possible :cloud9:

I'm fighting through this c-section pain as hard as I can and trying to be strong enough for both me and Riley.. Hopefully he'll be strong like his momma and fight this off and get him out of the NICU atleast..

But I'm off again I figured I'd get on since I'm able to sit up comfortably in the chair I'll pop back on..

You girls are wonderful!!! :hugs:

Congratulations he is adorable!!

I hope you recover quickly hun :) Stay strong :)

:hugs:

xx

congratulations!!
hes so adorable and looks so much like you! x

your doing so good hun,
hope you have fun seeing you little guy! its the best thing in the world:)
congrats again on being a mommy:)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sorry to hear he's having some problems, I hope he recovers quickly, and you :hugs:

yo should be so proud of urself :hugs:
sending my love, best wishes, thoughts, luck and nething else useful your way :flower: xxxxx

Congrats Jas, he's gorgeous :cloud9: :D I'm sorry to hear about his lung problems, I know how hard it is to have a baby with lung problems so if you need a chat my PM box is always open :cloud9: Enjoy mommyhood!

I got to hold him for close to an hour :cloud9:
I started crying when we headed back to my room (and even still holding him knowing I'd have to go soon) I didn't want to let him go I finally had him in my arms for the first time since last night he was more just next to me I was so numb..

He has a full head of hair with a mix of colors.. some is dark and some blonde.. I still haven't really seen his eyes both times I held him he was resting usually he fussed when he had a bubble or something but never did open his eyes.. Last night he barely opened them a slit and they just looked really really dark with abit of blue.. just normal newborn eyes basically.. He was really relaxed in my arms though.. It sucks with the c-section wounds though I had to have my boppy pillow on my lap to support my arm so I could hold him because it was straining my arms just trying to rock him a little..

I love him to death though he's absolutely adorable.. The NICU said I can come in every 4 hours when they do the feeding so he'll be up because when he's asleep they don't want to disturb him and want him to get as much rest as possible.. but it doesn't mean I'll be able to go in every 4 hours my nurses said it depends on how stable I am but they said maybe every other feeding if I'm up to it..

It kills me to think it will be like this for atleast another week.. Especially since I'll be discharged without him I just can't imagine going home without him.. Especially since we live afew miles out of town and it's like a 20 minute drive one way..
I just never ever want him to leave my arms it's not fair I'm so jealous of some of you girls that got to take them home not long after :hissy: and my poor baby is in the NICU with all these cords plugged into him and seeing him in pain :cry:
He almost started crying at one point he just seemed to be in pain I about cried I hate seeing him like that.. then have to just hand him off for many hours and go back to my room...

This is so rough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->