• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

Im not sure why I keep coming back to this thread.. it gets my heart racing everytime. Keep the stories coming ladies. This could hold my attention forever lol

Me too! Every night I scare myself reading this :dohh: I never learn :haha:

I love this thread, even though I shouldn't really be here as haven't had a baby yet lol.
But wanted to add my tale.

My cat my mum got me as a child passed away a year ago, I no longer live at my mums but she stayed there as was too old to move. She was 21 and a half years old when she died. Often when I'm home I'm convinced I've seen her at the back of the garden and many times me or my mum have tripped on the step she used to lay on. As if she's still laying there. I always say sorry when I trip on her, but you cam actually feel her as you trip. I love the thought of my kitty staying home, she was my baby :D

Sorry to intrude again, but love threads like this lol xxx

I love this thread, even though I shouldn't really be here as haven't had a baby yet lol.
But wanted to add my tale.

My cat my mum got me as a child passed away a year ago, I no longer live at my mums but she stayed there as was too old to move. She was 21 and a half years old when she died. Often when I'm home I'm convinced I've seen her at the back of the garden and many times me or my mum have tripped on the step she used to lay on. As if she's still laying there. I always say sorry when I trip on her, but you cam actually feel her as you trip. I love the thought of my kitty staying home, she was my baby :D

Sorry to intrude again, but love threads like this lol xxx

Aww that's such a lovely story! :)
And you're not intruding at all, you're very welcome! :hugs:

Love all this kinda stuff! Crazy! The story about the lighter gave me full on chills. Told my OH (who is the biggest skeptic I have ever known in my life), and even he thought it was crazy!

That's actually quite a beautiful doll. Still wouldn't want her in my house though!

Why do I keep coming back to this thread too??!

You're only saying that so she doesn't come and get you! ;)

LOL!!! The doll is fine... maybe I'm de-sensitized to her because I've had her for so long, her actual (hah!) owner every time I've offered to give her back says "Oh no, she seems pretty happy with you so you hold onto her."

The house we lived in when we first took her out of the box had other things going on in it as well too though that were creepier than what she was doing so she's always seemed "present but harmless"

...not everything that's possessed/haunted has to be scary & I feel for the poor people in this thread that have genuinely terrifying things happening!!! I might win scariest doll award but I'm convinced that lots of these stories are way more terrifying than a doll that turns its head sometimes for a change of scenery LOL

Part of me wishes I felt something... my son passed away 5 years ago in Feb, and I've not felt him once :( Orbs appeared in our pictures (only with a flash cam, not my cell) but I've never once felt anything out of the ordinary.

Part of me wishes I felt something... my son passed away 5 years ago in Feb, and I've not felt him once :( Orbs appeared in our pictures (only with a flash cam, not my cell) but I've never once felt anything out of the ordinary.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. Really, that must have been so hard for you. Sometimes in life we can't understand why some things happen but I pray that is something greater then us out there and that we will one day be reunited with loved ones we have lost.
My brother passed 12 years ago when he was 17. I haven't had any crazy eye opening experience that made me believe he was around me..instead there have been small subtle things. For example, I have dreamed of him but I like to say dreamed with him because these dreams I believe we're visitations on his part. Have you ever dreamt of your son? They say sometimes spirits will not appear to those who have not fully healed from their loss so they can instead appear in dreams to their loved ones. Are you spiritual/religious? Do you ever try to speak to him/ pray? I have found that if I am very quiet and still when talking with him that I can "feel" something.

Cuh-reepy thread... Yet intriguing to read. :wacko: Here's to hoping I won't be adding a story of my own.

I am also another scardey cat who is admitting that I am terrified of this thread as I am in on my own with the kids alot out in the countryside but my morbid curiosity gets the better of me ha ha.

My story is not monitor related but when my mum was babysitting my son he kept pointing out the window saying its Jean who is my mums departed sister who Ally never met! My theory though is that he was maybe saying a word that he couldn't quite pronounce and my mum picked him up wrong but its still weird.

Okay I am a mummy of a toddler so don't really belong in this section but I love this thread! I am a skeptic when it comes to paranormal stuff but some really creepy things have happened in this house -

There are two monitors sitting on Ivy's bookcase, one doesn't work anymore but one night she woke up SCREAMING and absolutely distraught and kept saying 'back monitor sorry, monitor sorry' and she wouldn't stop going on about it for days, she still says it sometimes even though she made me take it out the room!

She has a book with a little keyboard on it sitting on her bookcase, a few nights ago I woke up at 2am to this really creepy noise and ran into her room, then it started again and stopped and I realised it was the keyboard from this book :shock:

A couple of weeks ago we were all sitting together in the living room, then OH suddenly pointed at the rocking horse on the other side of the room which was rocking VIOLENTLY back and forth, omg it was so creepy and none of us were remotely close to it.

Wasn't keen on taking a pic but I did lift her skirts & see if she had any identifying markings so I could find a pic online :D

Found this...

"1994 Ashton Drake Galleries Elizabeth, From This Day Forward Bride Doll Series"

My doll no longer has her bouquet, we gave up trying to get her to hold onto it years and years ago.

Sell her on ebay! People make a fortune out of haunted stuff on there!

Great thread! I love stuff like this! Sadly, I've never had any experiences. :nope:

Wasn't keen on taking a pic but I did lift her skirts & see if she had any identifying markings so I could find a pic online :D

Found this...

"1994 Ashton Drake Galleries Elizabeth, From This Day Forward Bride Doll Series"

My doll no longer has her bouquet, we gave up trying to get her to hold onto it years and years ago.

Sell her on ebay! People make a fortune out of haunted stuff on there!

Noooo doooont! She'll get mad and hunt you down like in that ghost story (I'm on the first step, I'm coming to get you... I'm on the second step I'm coming to get you...)!!!!!!!

Omg, i'm such a scaredy cat even that ghost story scares me! Lol.

We had some sort of tickle me elmo and it got put in the loft and we used to hear it randomly go off sometimes, very freaky

I also had a knitted scarecrow when I was tiny and mum n dad used to joke how creepy it was and oneday it just disappeared. Im still terrified itll come n get me

I love this thread

Oh my god my sisters furby used to randomly talk! :-/

Oh my god my sisters furby used to randomly talk! :-/

I am convinced to this day that furbies were of the devil. do you know how much it took to kill those things? we threw one out a 4th floor window and it just lay talking n furbish.

I completly freaked in toys r us the other day when i saw they have been re-released.

my mum threw mine out after some other relative bought one for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->