Baby notes

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
When do you get your baby notes to carry around with you?

I've already booked in with my midwife, but she didn't give me them then as at the time we had planned to have baby under a different health board, that has all changed now and I am back at midwife on Weds for bloods. Will i get them then?

Clartylou x

i have my maternity notes, i got them at my booking in appointment, but i don't carry them round with me, was never told i needed to! i wonder if they didn't give them to you as they probably vary from one place to another? i am only guessing tho

You only need to carry them around with you near your due date xx

I have never gotten notes. Wow I sound noob and on my fourth kid. What are baby notes?

i got mine there pink but erm right now i have erm kind of lost them lol and i got my scan on thursday so i guess its time to put down my Mc D's Choc muffin and tidy the place up...

but back on topic i got mine at my first Mw appointment and Janisdkh it just aload of details about your pregnancy your past health your familys health your birth plan(well mins in there lol) and everything really

I got a pull out slip from my notes at my booking in appt, but didnt receive my full folder of notes (green folder) until my 20wk scan as this is the normal practice in my area. I think everywhere differs and theres no set rule.

Ask your mw at the next appointment, they should be able to give you a guide as to when you'll get them

I got mine at my booking in appointment , White book with all my details in .
I dont carry it everywhere but take to every appointment :) . xx .

Oooo ok I dont get it. Maybe its because the woman who delivers my babies is my doctor i see every month. I do know when I go register I get papers.

You really have to carry notes around with you everywhere you go? Why is that?

Hmm never heard of this too :S can someone explain what it exaclty is and why I diddnt get it with my first appointment with my Midwife?

Hi all, thanks for the replies.

I know you don't physically carry them with you everywhere, just when you have appointments/scans etc. Am hoping to get mine tomorrow when I get my bloods done. At my last appointment she filled in the notes, which were in a clear folder and because I was saying I wanted to have the baby in a different healthboard she said she would pass them to them first. Obviously this has now changed so hoping to get them tomorrow.

I just want to have them with me at home.

Clartylou x

I got mine at my 20 week scan with carbear but got notes this time with the twins at 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->