Baby of the year 2009

S

Serene123

I've entered Caitlyn into our newspapers baby of the year competition and they bloody put her in 0-9month instead of 10-18month so she's competing against all the little new born babies. We obviously we need all your support :blush: There'll be a phone number published when the paper is and if you could maybe call once, (feel cheeky asking,) we'd be so, so greatful! :blush:

Will post the number when the paper is published :blush:

Ah from the pics ive seen your little Caitlyn is a right sweetie, she'll have no problem! But when you get the number i'll give them a call! :telephone::smug:

xxx

Is there an internet link to vote too? Id love to help you out but cant phone from here in canada ..

I'm not sure, I don't think there is. I'll ask tomorrow when I pick the picture! xx

Ok thank you ..I think Caitlyn may have a strong chance in winning :)

Will ring for you, Caitlyn is a cutie! x

The biggest question is did you take the pic yourself, or did you get a professional to do it?

Not trying to put a damper on your hopes, but I know with any of the baby competitions here in South Africa if you don't get a professional photographer to take the photos, edit them a little to make them perfect then you don't stand a chance! Its quite annoying actually as it turns into a photography competition than a baby competition.

Good luck!

The same photographer takes all the pictures entered x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->