Baby of the year 2009

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Serene123, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I've entered Caitlyn into our newspapers baby of the year competition and they bloody put her in 0-9month instead of 10-18month so she's competing against all the little new born babies. We obviously we need all your support :blush: There'll be a phone number published when the paper is and if you could maybe call once, (feel cheeky asking,) we'd be so, so greatful! :blush:

Will post the number when the paper is published :blush:

2. xLisax

xLisax Max & Evies Mummy :)

Ah from the pics ive seen your little Caitlyn is a right sweetie, she'll have no problem! But when you get the number i'll give them a call! :telephone::smug:

xxx

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Is there an internet link to vote too? Id love to help you out but cant phone from here in canada ..

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I'm not sure, I don't think there is. I'll ask tomorrow when I pick the picture! xx

5. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Ok thank you ..I think Caitlyn may have a strong chance in winning :)

6. Jem

Jem Mummy of 2

Will ring for you, Caitlyn is a cutie! x

7. xKimx

xKimx Mummy :)

Deff ring for u:D!

8. Ratty

Ratty Well-Known Member

The biggest question is did you take the pic yourself, or did you get a professional to do it?

Not trying to put a damper on your hopes, but I know with any of the baby competitions here in South Africa if you don't get a professional photographer to take the photos, edit them a little to make them perfect then you don't stand a chance! Its quite annoying actually as it turns into a photography competition than a baby competition.

Good luck!

9. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

The same photographer takes all the pictures entered x

10. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Thats pretty fair :)