Toni (modified) - Baby #1 Due August 21, 2014 :pink:
tropicsgirl - Baby #1 Due September 6, 2014 :pink:
Woodie - Baby #1 Due September 2014

Gone But Not Forgotten
SCgirl - January 6, 2014 :angel:

Welcome Babies!!
Dinah93 - Benjamin Alan Gerard Born June 14, 2014 at 2:20 PM; 2 lbs, 3 ozs
DenyseGiguere - Gracie Born July 25, 2014 at 9:46 AM; 7 lbs, 15 ozs
modified - Pixie Maggie Lua White Born at 17:58 on August 7, 2014 at 17:58; 4 lbs, 4 ozs
Jett55 - Elisha Abner Born August 8th, 2014 at 8:05 PM; 4 lbs, 11 ozs
I Love Lucy - Emily Michelle Born August 21, 2014 at 4:20 PM; 6 lbs, 10 ozs
jacky b - Raphael Hallam Born August 22, 2014; 7.5 lbs​

I created a group in 2012 when I found out I was pregnant with DS and met quite a few lovely ladies that I still keep in touch with. I'm hoping to meet some more buddies now that I'm expecting baby #2. Anyone who is due in August or September 2014 is welcome to join.

Some info about me, my name is Brittany and I'm 24 years old. DH and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in November this year. We have one son who was born April 5, 2013 at 12:17 AM. I've been breastfeeding since birth and I plan to continue doing so until he's at least a year.

Due to breastfeeding, my cycles are not regular but I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 11th and given the appearance of my pregnancy tests that seems about accurate for how far along I think I am (13 DPO today). But I guess I'll find out for sure when I go to the doctor.

Anyways, looking forward to going on this journey with some other ladies.

I probably should have waited until after the holidays to post this buddy thread considering how hectic the holidays can be.

I just got a + on FRER today after a CP last month. I'm completely paranoid now... still getting - on CBD, but it's only 10dpo and AF isn't due for at least 5 more days! I'm hoping this one sticks... (It's making me nervous b/c I never saw a + on digitals with my chemical- my positives on FRER kept getting lighter after my first!)

According to my LMP, my due date would be 8/25/14, but according to temp-based O date, it would be 9/8/14- so somewhere in that time frame!

FX'ed for you that this one sticks! I have heard that CBD is a lot less sensitive then other tests so most likely you won't be able to get a positive on that until AF is due so I would personally just keep testing on the FRER tests and save the CBD.

Any idea when you will set up a doctors appointment?

I actually had one today that was scheduled 6 weeks ago to discuss fertility treatments. With 30 seconds left on their urine test, it was still neg, but at the very end it was very faintly positive- so the doc took a blood test to check hcg levels and progesterone, and is doing the same on Monday... prob won't get today's results until Monday. I hate waiting, not knowing, and fearing the worst!

Well, already heard back- progesterone is normal, but hcg is low- 10.5 @ 11dpo... that didn't help at all!

Hi

Just got my v v faint BFP today, 10 DPO and so faint not sure I completely believe it yet. This is 1st baby, had a 5 and 12 week MC over the summer so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi ladies,
I got my bfp a couple of days before Christmas. I'm due 27th Aug. Bit over 5 weeks now. Due to previous issues I have already seen my doc and had my bloods and booked in my early scan (which I pushed back a week so that its not on hubby's birthday in case its bad news, been there done that one). Trying to be positive and excited and ignore all I know and have had happen in the past. Attempting to enjoy this one without worry :)
Hoping for sticky beans for all x

Hi ladies :flower:

I got a BFP this morning, at 12dpo :happydance: AF is due in 2 days to fingers crossed she stays away!

I'm Sarah, 24, and this will be baby #2 :cloud9: I have a daughter who has recently turned one, and it truly feels like only yesterday that I was just falling pregnant with her :haha:

We are half way through planning our wedding, which is in April, and if all goes to plan, I'll be 20 weeks by then! Hoping to keep this pregnancy a complete surprise from everyone, and announcing it then :cloud9: Hopefully I'll stay tiny until after 20 weeks, I did last time :thumbup:

x

SCgirl, I have my FX'ed that your HCG levels increase. Will you be going back in for more blood tests soon?

loopylou2, I got my BFP with this pregnancy at approx 10 dpo, I was not expecting it at all. FX'ed that this is your sticky bean.

jacky, I have my FX'ed that this is your sticky bean!

Sarah, I was 19 weeks pregnant with DS when DH and I got married. We had intended to get married earlier but MS was horrible so it was delayed. I had a small bump at the time. I have heard that you show sooner with your second but I'm sure if you do have a bump you will still look lovely in your wedding dress.

AFM, I'm still testing like a crazy woman. Today I didn't think my test was as dark as it should be. I did this last time I was pg with DS and had myself all freaked out about a MC. I'm trying to just relax this time and remind myself there is a lot of reasons it may not be as dark as I was expecting (like I was drinking a lot of water all through the night). Anyone else still testing?

I'm going to add all you ladies to the first post, I'll update it with due dates and such when y'all let me know. :)

I'm getting hcg checked again on Monday- but panicking in the meantime. Got another "not pregnant" on CBD this morning with fmu...
(Yesterday evening's FRER was darker than previous 24 hours, but still a bit faint... might go buy more in a bit to see if things look any better)

Hard to believe it's only been ~48 hours since my bfp... totally expecting another chemical now, but praying for a miracle!

Also- on the hopeful side of things, I'm hoping my est. O date was right, which still makes this very early (hence low hcg)- which would make my due date around Sept 8!'

And to share a bit more about myself, DH and I are both 26 and trying for our first child (started with a cat, added a dog, then decided it was time for a baby!). We've been trying since January, but depo Oct '12 messed me up horribly. Had a chemical pregnancy just before thanksgiving that was absolutely heart breaking, which is why I'm not too optimistic right now. Self-preservation perhaps!

Hello ladies! Congrats on your BFP! I am 3DPO and waiting to test in 10 days. Hope to join you with due date in September;)

Good luck ibeach! How long have you been ttc?

Sorry to overload y'all, but I finally have hope (thanks to most recent frer and my first ever positive digital!) :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 13
I'm seeing really good progression on your tests, SC! And hooray for a positive on a digital. I know it can take a little while to get a positive on those since they can be less sensitive. FX'ed for you!

:dust: to you iBeach, hopefully I'll be able to add you to the baby list soon.

Scgirl - dig only pic up > 25 units while others >10 units. This suggests you levels have doubled. Fingers crossed for Monday. It could have just been a bit later implantation. Fingers crossed.

I'm 30. This is no 2 for me and my dd is almost 1. I had a pmp before dd which took 18 months to get pregnant with but got my rainbow finally. Had a number of mc including one my last cycle before this one but have a good feeling about this one as much closer feeling to dd (all mc I was so sick from implantation).

Positive vibes everyone's way xx

Loopylou, fingers crossed! I tested like mad for a week to make sure it got darker.

Sarah, hope you dont show early so you can make the announcement at your wedding! I'm hoping I'm similar to no 1 as I'm back at work in the new year and don't want them to know for a while. I think I was 26 weeks with dd but didn't get big at all. My luck ill be huge this time :)

And Brittany, thanks for starting this. Its nice to talk to others due at the same time :)

Hey ladies,
I was wondering if I could join the club. I got a bfp on the 19th. I am currently 5 weeks and 4 days along with an edd August 26, 2014. A little bit of info. I am 23 years old and I had a miscarriage in August at 5 weeks and a day so I hoping that this one sticks. I could use a buddy to talk to about all this. My first appointment isn't until January 13th.

cautiously joining. I have BFP on Walmart Cheapies and Answer. Hoping they get darker! EDD end of Aug/Begin of Sep.

Ive learned Im NOT calling the DR until they get dark enough to not need squinting glasses/special light/a second person. Also TTC for 5yrs and a miscarriage make you crazy! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->