Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

I'm trying to stop testing all the time now that I got the slightly darker line and + digital that I posted earlier. In my head I know that nothing I do between now and Monday will change my numbers....

I've been a whole 8.5 hours- but I'll almost definitely test again tomorrow to see if it's staying around that darkness. :dohh:

well stupid Digi says BFN.

So what did i do? I peed on all the rest of the tests I have to see what they say. :wacko:

Clear Blue digi was still giving me neg this morning... no more of those around here and don't think i want to see that "not pregnant" again (why I went back to FR)- were the ones you just used all digital?

SC girl, your 12dpo test looks exactly like my 12dpo test too :thumbup: and I did mine around the same time! Fingers crossed its a sticky one :hugs:

I'm starting to feel a lot more pregnant today. I keep getting those horrid hot flushes, and am starting to get a little nauseous already :dohh: I swear morning sickness should be banned!

x

I just have bad cramps (and a bad cold- had one with my last bfp). I have very bad cramps during my period as it is, but they usually don't start until the 2nd day of af. thankfully, there's no blood, and the bfps are getting darker!

Yep, cramps here too. With all my pregnancies, I've had cramping from 1dpo, rather then just before AF (like the day of pretty much) so it's a good sign!

I had brown spotting today. I dont know what that means. Everything im reading is saying its old blood amd dont worry about it. Has anyone had that?

I had brown spotting today. I dont know what that means. Everything im reading is saying its old blood amd dont worry about it. Has anyone had that?

No advice, but I've heard if you're going to see blood, brown is what you want, rather then red. Fingers crossed, it could be implantation, being so early? :hugs:

Hello ladies hope you don't mind me joining in, I got my first bfp yesterday EDD of 30th aug! After 14 months ttc.
Still shocked and not really sunk in yet. Will be nice to talk to people due around the same time :)

I've always heard that it's hard to get a positive on a digi if you're testing early. Best to wait until AF is late before trying to test with one of those.

I never had any bleeding with my last pregnancy except for right at the end and so far no bleeding with this pregnancy. I've heard you can bleed some in the beginning though, leftover blood from implantation. I think as long as it's not red and accompanied by strong cramping it's okay.

I attached a picture of my tests from approx 13, 15, and 17 dpo. I think the 17 dpo one looks darker than the 15 dpo one but I swear it looks exactly the same once it's dried. I'm going to wait a few days before I POAS again because I'm starting to stress a bit about the line.

Symptoms for me are just AF like cramping which is all I had with DS at this point. Nipples are slightly sore, more so when nursing. Thankfully it's not constant like what it was when I was pg with DS at the beginning.

When is everyone going to see the OB/GYN or midwife for the first time? It will be exciting to get to add some official due dates rather than EDD to the list.

Attachments

• 17 DPO.jpg
    17 DPO.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
In the days before I found out that I was pregnant, I was still eating normally (possibly more because it was christmas) but lost ~4 pounds. I lost another pound in the day following. Now (for once in my life) I have absolutely no appetite, and have to force myself to eat more than a few bites of a meal!

Anyone else lose weight at the start of pregnancies?

I lost 3lbs quickly when I had my chemical, but it came right back.

(I'm not super overweight, but I have a bit of softness around my stomach/hips i'd be ok without- but don't worry, i know now's definitely not the time to be worried about getting rid of it!)

When will you ladies see your gp/midwife for the first time?

hopefully i'll learn more tomorrow as far as future visits (meeting with ob/gyn again for 2nd quant hcg... fx going up normally!)- they wouldn't have even seen me until i'm 8-10 weeks if friday's appointment hadn't been scheduled 6 weeks before to discuss fertility meds!

so that would be what- first visit/scan sometime between jan 27 and feb 14? seems so far away!

Well I hope all goes well!
Tell me about it was going to ring my docs 2mrw ut a friends has said not to do that untill im 8 weeks. Thays another 3 weeks yet!

problem here is, unless you're having an emergency, the earliest you can get an appointment is several weeks off!

Hi! I'd love to join. We weren't TTC as we already have a 16 month old son. However, I got a surprise BFP this morning and I'm shocked, nervous but also exciting to be expecting again. My name is Taryn. I'm 23 and my edd is 09/05.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->