**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning :hi: sorry I was so negative last night. Did you test again Lindsey?

Madly Thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one. Thanks for saying you love me. :hugs:

no hun not sure if im going to neither as just looked at yesterdays test this morn and cant see anything anymore:shrug: i know how you feel too and hate it everytime i see just one line feels like my hearts ripped out:hugs:

do evaps stay or go? as we cant see nothing on yesterdays one anymore and ppl are telling me evaps stay and if too early hcg evaperates and doesnt show anymore after a while?:shrug:

Morning Ladies :wave:

MissyMooMoo or course I love you hon I missed you during your break :kiss:

Linds hon I have absolutely no idea about faint bfps disappearing but I would love to know as I am still in limboland...I used one of those free duofertility tests this morning and again a vvvfaint hardly eligible line similar to the lines I keep gettin on the other tests and still :af: guess I will just have to sit tight and wait for one or the other!

Linds hon I have absolutely no idea about faint bfps disappearing but I would love to know as I am still in limboland...I used one of those free duofertility tests this morning and again a vvvfaint hardly eligible line similar to the lines I keep gettin on the other tests and still :af: guess I will just have to sit tight and wait for one or the other!

i think you need to go get a blood test done if no darker soon hun will get an awnser yay or ney for sure im thinking of doing the same but u saw the line didnt you?

i think you need to go get a blood test done if no darker soon hun will get an awnser yay or ney for sure im thinking of doing the same but u saw the line didnt you?

course I saw the line hon and all you Ladies saw mine too....I cant believe this is happening after last month :cry: I have ovary pains right now switching from left to right ...... WTF IS GOING ON? I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A CRUEL JOKE :sad2:

course I saw the line hon and all you Ladies saw mine too....I cant believe this is happening after last month :cry: I have ovary pains right now switching from left to right ...... WTF IS GOING ON? I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A CRUEL JOKE :sad2:

might be stretching pains hun i had it yesterday really painfull now i have it in my lower back making me need a wee :haha: i saw urs how many dpo are u did uy say?

might be stretching pains hun i had it yesterday really painfull now i have it in my lower back making me need a wee :haha: i saw urs how many dpo are u did uy say?

If I ov on cd16 when I think I did that would make me 20dpo today :loopy: but if I ov a little later say like as norm cd20-cd21 then we would still be covered and I would be 15/16dpo :shrug: with DS af was a week late before I got even a vvv faint second line and I tested day before af was due and when af was 4 days late so I keep telling myself that and as long as af stays the f^%k away we are still in with a chance right :kiss:

If I ov on cd16 when I think I did that would make me 20dpo today :loopy: but if I ov a little later say like as norm cd20-cd21 then we would still be covered and I would be 15/16dpo :shrug: with DS af was a week late before I got even a vvv faint second line and I tested day before af was due and when af was 4 days late so I keep telling myself that and as long as af stays the f^%k away we are still in with a chance right :kiss:

yep u are not everyone gets the standard big bright bfp that we all imagine one of my firends didnt know she was preg till 5 mths! and mum mum didnt know with me till 3 mths as long as the witch is away u can still hold that hope

hey ladies hope you both get the outcome you want

i'm still gutted and have lost my faith in these readings but i really hope it works out for you

i honestly cant see me getting pregnant for a while and maybe the psychic lady i went to see in person was right i won't get pregnant this year because of where i live it's not the right place to bring a child into

my heart is breaking :(

yep u are not everyone gets the standard big bright bfp that we all imagine one of my firends didnt know she was preg till 5 mths! and mum mum didnt know with me till 3 mths as long as the witch is away u can still hold that hope

Thank you hon :kiss: whatever the outcome I am sure I will know eventually and in the meantime I am just going to look after myself and play with caution :thumbup:

hey ladies hope you both get the outcome you want

i'm still gutted and have lost my faith in these readings but i really hope it works out for you

i honestly cant see me getting pregnant for a while and maybe the psychic lady i went to see in person was right i won't get pregnant this year because of where i live it's not the right place to bring a child into

my heart is breaking :(

:hugs: thank you hon so sorry you are feeling down right now! I am a great believer in that things happen for a reason but dont give up hon....never do that not whilst you have a dream to be a mummy!

i hate hate hate hate hateee my body no af no preg and flippin parsley tea didnt work i give up:cry:

I wanted to add my gail prediction -

A bfp predicted for july/august 2010, a girl due march/april 2011, healthy pregnancy after my loss -

Sure enough i got my BFP on thursday 12th august x

A bfp predicted for july/august 2010, a girl due march/april 2011, healthy pregnancy after my loss -

Congratulations Mummy2Angel. H+H 9 months. xxx

:hugs: so sorry linds hon :kiss: limboland is such an awful cruel place to be :growlmad:

:yipee: :bfp:

congratulations hon!

Linds - so sorry you are in Limbo land

Mummy2angel - Congratulations. x

Madly - I love you :hugs:

Lindsey, I know exactly how you feel!! Don't give up though, sweetie. =) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads