**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I apologise for not been around girls......I put full story in my journal but in a nutshell work has been crazy and I have pretty much run my self into the ground with exhaustion from trying to make myself do more than I am capable of!

I have missed you all :kiss: but here`s my update.................

This morning my test was no dark than mondays vvvvv.faint and in my eyes hardly eligible :af: so I will test tom with my free duofertility test, they came this morning and other than a cb digi I dont have any others except the brand I have been testing with which I am not convinced are reliable and then if she stays away I will get another brand tom and test with them on sunday :shrug: not feeling over optimistic worrying she will get me and not convinced I am preggers :cry: I only have the odd cramps/aches but I keep trying to compare them to af and am just not sure :shrug: I keep telling myself with DS :af: for a week before a v.v faint :bfp: and as long as :af: theres hope right :shrug: I am approx 19dpo today and not really sure of what my chances still are :cry:

a line is a line and no af is good! pma woman il hold it for you:hugs: i d have to say the duofertilty freebies are crap they gave me a line last cycle even when i knew i wasnt preg had a dark line on it from the word go

:kiss: thanks hon.....I will bear that in mind.........gosh I only want a good test that doesnt give evaps and false readings so I can determine wether or not I am preggers, how bloody hard is it :dohh: I hate this limbodancing and I have heartburn right now and I havent eaten since I had a late lunch about 1.30-2pm :wacko:
my sis swears by sainsburys tests thats what i used today 4.50 for two

Blah my nearest sainsburys is miles away :dohh: we have a sainsbury@jacksons wonder if they do some thats only 5min walk :shrug:

a what lol

I apologise for not been around girls......I put full story in my journal but in a nutshell work has been crazy and I have pretty much run my self into the ground with exhaustion from trying to make myself do more than I am capable of!

This morning my test was no dark than mondays vvvvv.faint and in my eyes hardly eligible :af: so I will test tom with my free duofertility test, they came this morning and other than a cb digi I dont have any others except the brand I have been testing with which I am not convinced are reliable and then if she stays away I will get another brand tom and test with them on sunday :shrug: not feeling over optimistic worrying she will get me and not convinced I am preggers :cry: I only have the odd cramps/aches but I keep trying to compare them to af and am just not sure :shrug: I keep telling myself with DS :af: for a week before a v.v faint :bfp: and as long as :af: theres hope right :shrug: I am approx 19dpo today and not really sure of what my chances still are :cry:

a line is a line and no af is good! pma woman il hold it for you:hugs: i d have to say the duofertilty freebies are crap they gave me a line last cycle even when i knew i wasnt preg had a dark line on it from the word go

:kiss: thanks hon.....I will bear that in mind.........gosh I only want a good test that doesnt give evaps and false readings so I can determine wether or not I am preggers, how bloody hard is it :dohh: I hate this limbodancing and I have heartburn right now and I havent eaten since I had a late lunch about 1.30-2pm :wacko:

Blah my nearest sainsburys is miles away :dohh: we have a sainsbury@jacksons wonder if they do some thats only 5min walk :shrug:

a what lol

Well the place use to be called Jacksons a local convienience store but then sainsbury bought them out and so they call it `sainsburys at Jacksons` now they sell all the sainsburys food etc so ? knows why :wacko: but they might sell the sainsburys hpt :shrug:

a what lol

Well the place use to be called Jacksons a local convienience store but then sainsbury bought them out and so they call it `sainsburys at Jacksons` now they sell all the sainsburys food etc so ? knows why :wacko: but they might sell the sainsburys hpt :shrug:

worth a try hun

a what lol

worth a try hun

Going to have a chat with DH when DS has gone to bed! He knew af was due on wednesday (if he remembered!) but I didnt say owt when I tested on Monday cause I wanted further confirmation when I tested again iykwim but we had a major argument yesterday and he was a right pig to me....he knows he was in the wrong and everything was frosty this morning but I came home from work early and I just acted as norm (no longer pissed with him :lol:) but we havent had chance to talk yet and in the heat of things yesterday I blurted out my vvvfaint :bfp: and now I wish I hadnt cause I then refused to talk to him about it cause he hurt me so much! He was there when I tested with DS and cause I got a vvvfaint on Monday I was hoping by now it would be darker and I could have made it all special and told him this weekend but now cause my test hasnt got darker and he was a pig that wont happen now :dohh:

think the line i saw was nothing as sumone just said to me in the galllery

Aww hun:hugs: I still say give it a few days then if still no bfp or witch I'd head to the Gp and tell them that enough is enough:hugs:

Madly....Sending Big Hugs and Oooodles of love sweetheart. Hope you guys are ok and he realises that he's hurt you sweets....they really are from another planet sometimes:hugs:
Keep that chin up...:kiss:

Aww hun:hugs: I still say give it a few days then if still no bfp or witch I'd head to the Gp and tell them that enough is enough:hugs:

just inverted it and can still see but its dark so i dont think it is a bfp think its a every annoying evap

Attachments

• invert-test.png
    invert-test.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 8
Madly....Sending Big Hugs and Oooodles of love sweetheart. Hope you guys are ok and he realises that he's hurt you sweets....they really are from another planet sometimes:hugs:
Keep that chin up...:kiss:

:hugs: Thank you hon....he does and he realises he was wrong! Hes making me tea (a little late I know!) but I dont fancy anything other than scrambled egg on toast and brown sauce but typically we have no eggs, dont know whats hes cooking but I will make my best effort to eat something :wacko:

Work has been terrible this week and today I left work at 1pm (was suppose to work until 5pm) but my manager sent me home cause I was physically and mentally exhausted I have been pushing myself wayyyyy past my threshold to help get our new project on track to open as planned on tuesday and I realised today because the place was a tip s*%t it just wasnt going to happen and I broke down! I am sure I will feel way better tom after a good nights :sleep:

:kiss:

I am sick of wishing I was pregnant. And I'm sick of my life revolving around it. I feel like I have some kind of illness. Like I am trapped with the thought of it and I can't stop it. Do you think there is an illness for this, a bit like an eating disorder, because that's how I feel. Like I have some kind of obsession to getting pregnant and I'M FED UP! :-(

Sorry going to bed :-( night

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

So sorry hon you feel down :hugs: I think it should be classed as an illness `pre-pregnancy depression` or something of the like and I def have it! I want to crawl into a hole and die............Sorry Ladies I have so much to be happy about, my DS and DH are my world but I just have this yearning #2 will complete me....I dont want a big house, big car, big bank balance, fab job I JUST WANT TO BE PREGNANT AND FOR IT TO BE REAL!

Blah sorry this isnt even a ranting thread!

I love you missymoomoo....pm me if you want to talk I will always be here :kiss:

:sleep: for me I think before I commit a crime!

This sounds like a great idea. I have had 3 readings and they have all been different!!

Jenny - bfp in May (already incorrect)

Serendipity - bfp in July

Gail - bfp in September

I am crossing my fingers for serin!

:hugs: Loveeeee your pic!!!!!!!

im off to bed night ladies xx

Am not so sure hon....is there any colour?

Night night sweet dreams :sleep:

not to the eye no exept a tiny bit on the side so inside of it and when i made it darker the start of it looked same colour as the other line but im not so sure on it all i dreamt about last night was poas a 2 lines!

Morning :hi: sorry I was so negative last night. Did you test again Lindsey?

Madly Thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one. Thanks for saying you love me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->