**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

bfn again this morn so gonna try change my docs and get this sorted out i WILL be preg by christmas:growlmad:

Sounds like a plan linds hon :hugs:

MissyMooMoo I love you too :kiss:

Limboland still for me (of my own choice!) :af: and 4 days late didnt test today and not going too, going to hang fire for a few days and see if af shows her face :shrug: may test again in a few days and in meantime just going to take special care of myself incase those damn lines ever darken :loopy:

Lindsey - Good idea about changing doctors! You need to good doctor and good PMA!

Madly - I hope your system sorts itself out soon hun x

bfn again this morn so gonna try change my docs and get this sorted out i WILL be preg by christmas:growlmad:

lindsey hun I'm sorry...don't get down hun your time will come and hopefully soon...didn't you say that you emailed Gail back?...what did she say hun?...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

I wanted to add my gail prediction -

A bfp predicted for july/august 2010, a girl due march/april 2011, healthy pregnancy after my loss -

Sure enough i got my BFP on thursday 12th august x

I will get yours added to it might take me a few since its on the chart thing now...so please bare with me...:winkwink: welcome to the group also...:hugs:

Well I tested again ladies with one of my asda tests and albeit 2mu only held for 3hrs after a large mug of tea I got the same vvvfaint line :dohh: DH saw it too this time :yipee: for not going :loopy: We have decided to hold out now until Wednesday and test together again! I have had terrible heartburn today and I have a cramp/nudging feeling right in one spot in my lower stomach!

:wave: hi frogger hon ow are you?

Sounds like a plan linds hon :hugs:

MissyMooMoo I love you too :kiss:

Limboland still for me (of my own choice!) :af: and 4 days late didnt test today and not going too, going to hang fire for a few days and see if af shows her face :shrug: may test again in a few days and in meantime just going to take special care of myself incase those damn lines ever darken :loopy:

Hun I truly think that your pregnant....just keep your chin up hun its going to show your :bfp: soooo strong looking...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

Well I tested again ladies with one of my asda tests and albeit 2mu only held for 3hrs after a large mug of tea I got the same vvvfaint line :dohh: DH saw it too this time :yipee: for not going :loopy: We have decided to hold out now until Wednesday and test together again! I have had terrible heartburn today and I have a cramp/nudging feeling right in one spot in my lower stomach!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay!!!! I truly feel that your pregnant hun...woohoo!!! can you show us the test on here please....love to see it...:hugs:

Frogger hon I posted my tests in my journal the link is in my siggy!

You never answered me!....Hows you?

I'm doing good I'm on cd 11 not sure why my ticker is showing cd 12 but anyways I'm going to start taking my vitex tomorrow and hopefully we catch the egg this cycle my cycle will go into september and Gail/Sandra/Amber say September so I'm hoping that its then that I get my :bfp:

I have oodles of faith in Gail and Sandra frogger hon :thumbup:

My predicitions started with July with both Gail and Sandra being correct because we did get our BFP only we had a loss :sad1:

Gail and Sandra were crossover with this month and Jenny and Anne-Marie predict this month also so if my lines get darker they would indeed all be correct :yipee:

My predicitions started with July with both Gail and Sandra being correct because we did get our BFP only we had a loss :sad1:

Gail and Sandra were crossover with this month and Jenny and Anne-Marie predict this month also so if my lines get darker they would indeed all be correct :yipee:

I'm just sooo excited for you hun....I can't wait to see your tests get darker....I am keeping the faith in Gail & Sandra...:thumbup:

I'm just sooo excited for you hun....I can't wait to see your tests get darker....I am keeping the faith in Gail & Sandra...:thumbup:

Thank you so much hon :kiss:

You keep the faith hon :thumbup: it seems they have both been right for me on two occasions :wacko: Sandra also says she sees a family celebration in sept and said she she thought it was my pregnancy announcement which is really funny cause my baby sister is christening her dd on 5th sept and I am going to be her god-mummy and if we hadnt have lost last cycle I would have been due to have my 1st scan in next week or so and we thought the christening would have been the ideal time with all the family together to announce our :baby: I think we would still make the announcement to our family then even though technically I would only be 8wks!

hi girls--just to let u know that 3 psychics have predicted a september BPF for me...wey hey.... Gail (girl), elaine claire (girl) and x.jay.x (boy)
im currently 10 dpo and not holding out much hope for this month...xx

hi girls--just to let u know that 3 psychics have predicted a september BPF for me...wey hey.... Gail (girl), elaine claire (girl) and x.jay.x (boy)
im currently 10 dpo and not holding out much hope for this month...xx

:hugs: 10dpo is still very early hon and you just may be quietly surprised :kiss:

thanks madlyttc...im not out until AF comes..im so so happy for you at the minute...xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->