**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

The line you see it's inbetween the dark line and the blue? Kinda straight up from the edge of your head?....you watch now I've probably seen something at completely the wrong end of the test...I am useless at seeing faint lines on the pc:dohh: Did Ben see it to? Did it come up within the time and does it have colour to it?

The line you see it's inbetween the dark line and the blue? Kinda straight up from the edge of your head?....you watch now I've probably seen something at completely the wrong end of the test...I am useless at seeing faint lines on the pc:dohh: Did Ben see it to? Did it come up within the time and does have it have colour to it?

yeh thats it yeh it did but cant see if there is coclour to it on the darker pic it looks like its got colour tho

I've just done some more screen squinting...I can definately see something there even on the darker pic....I hope this is it for you sweets:hugs:
Did you hold your pee for very long?....Can't wait to see tomorrow's now:happydance:....I shall keep PMA for you hun....:headspin:
Has Gail gotten back to you?:hugs:

I've just done some more screen squinting...I can definately see something there even on the darker pic....I hope this is it for you sweets:hugs:
Did you hold your pee for very long?....Can't wait to see tomorrow's now:happydance:....I shall keep PMA for you hun....:headspin:
Has Gail gotten back to you?:hugs:

ermmm i think i held my pee for a gd few hours lol im not getting my hopes up as been here b4 with a chemichal a few mths back. no shes not goten back to me yet hoping maybe tonight

Fingers crossed babe that it's the start of something magical....and that Gail gets back to you tonight:hugs: xxx

I get the same with doing it. I feel panicky and scared when I poas. That's why I have only ever done it 2 times in all the 6 months we have been trying. I also hate the way I feel when I never seen a line. In the ones I have done which were FRER I never even got a smidgen of a line. It was completely white! haha

How about sunday/monday FMU....that way the potential hcg numbers have had time to double:hugs:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I THINK YOU ARE PREGGERS LINDS GIRL :yipee: :bfp: I AM SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU TEST AGAIN!

Faerieprozac hon so sorry the witch landed but dont give up :hugs:

I apologise for not been around girls......I put full story in my journal but in a nutshell work has been crazy and I have pretty much run my self into the ground with exhaustion from trying to make myself do more than I am capable of!

I have missed you all :kiss: but here`s my update.................

This morning my test was no dark than mondays vvvvv.faint and in my eyes hardly eligible :af: so I will test tom with my free duofertility test, they came this morning and other than a cb digi I dont have any others except the brand I have been testing with which I am not convinced are reliable and then if she stays away I will get another brand tom and test with them on sunday :shrug: not feeling over optimistic worrying she will get me and not convinced I am preggers :cry: I only have the odd cramps/aches but I keep trying to compare them to af and am just not sure :shrug: I keep telling myself with DS :af: for a week before a v.v faint :bfp: and as long as :af: theres hope right :shrug: I am approx 19dpo today and not really sure of what my chances still are :cry:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I THINK YOU ARE PREGGERS LINDS GIRL :yipee: :bfp: I AM SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU TEST AGAIN!

just been sat looking at the test n i cant see it nemore lol

I apologise for not been around girls......I put full story in my journal but in a nutshell work has been crazy and I have pretty much run my self into the ground with exhaustion from trying to make myself do more than I am capable of!

This morning my test was no dark than mondays vvvvv.faint and in my eyes hardly eligible :af: so I will test tom with my free duofertility test, they came this morning and other than a cb digi I dont have any others except the brand I have been testing with which I am not convinced are reliable and then if she stays away I will get another brand tom and test with them on sunday :shrug: not feeling over optimistic worrying she will get me and not convinced I am preggers :cry: I only have the odd cramps/aches but I keep trying to compare them to af and am just not sure :shrug: I keep telling myself with DS :af: for a week before a v.v faint :bfp: and as long as :af: theres hope right :shrug: I am approx 19dpo today and not really sure of what my chances still are :cry:

a line is a line and no af is good! pma woman il hold it for you:hugs: i d have to say the duofertilty freebies are crap they gave me a line last cycle even when i knew i wasnt preg had a dark line on it from the word go

a line is a line and no af is good! pma woman il hold it for you:hugs: i d have to say the duofertilty freebies are crap they gave me a line last cycle even when i knew i wasnt preg had a dark line on it from the word go

:kiss: thanks hon.....I will bear that in mind.........gosh I only want a good test that doesnt give evaps and false readings so I can determine wether or not I am preggers, how bloody hard is it :dohh: I hate this limbodancing and I have heartburn right now and I havent eaten since I had a late lunch about 1.30-2pm :wacko:

:kiss: thanks hon.....I will bear that in mind.........gosh I only want a good test that doesnt give evaps and false readings so I can determine wether or not I am preggers, how bloody hard is it :dohh: I hate this limbodancing and I have heartburn right now and I havent eaten since I had a late lunch about 1.30-2pm :wacko:
my sis swears by sainsburys tests thats what i used today 4.50 for two

my sis swears by sainsburys tests thats what i used today 4.50 for two

Blah my nearest sainsburys is miles away :dohh: we have a sainsbury@jacksons wonder if they do some thats only 5min walk :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->