**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey beautiful ladies.

I got my ruby reading back, she said conceive or find out in October/November. SO, if srendipity is right, this may agree with it. Or I could get a late BFP... lol, hmm. I do want a star reading now... must refrain, at least until payday! She also said a boy, so most have said a boy now and I now I'm having a boy first.

morning all :wave: i thought yesterday maybe af would be here today as was having cramps but woken up and no cramps just constipated sorry for the tmi lol. had a lovely dream after getting that reading dreamt we went to florida me and ben and our baby baby was dressed in a tnkerbell outfit fast asleep in the pram :cloud9:

Sounds like a lovely dream hon :hugs: I pray it comes true real soon!

Sounds like a lovely dream hon :hugs: I pray it comes true real soon!

me too im in such a fowl mood this morning njust ahd a go at my mum over milk and then felt like crying lol:shrug: i hate my hormones i need to come on af

oooooooooooooooh I know how you feel right now I cry at the drop of an hat and am so very emotional :dohh:

I know hon and I really wish you had the answers you need hon and I wish I could help.....but I cant so am just going to send you a virtual :hugs: and :kiss: instead!

I know hon and I really wish you had the answers you need hon and I wish I could help.....but I cant so am just going to send you a virtual :hugs: and :kiss: instead!

thanks hun i really do think this is all stress this cycle ive not been so stressed for a LONG tim plus my nvq assesor isnt helping she doesnt reply to me and i cant reead her hand writting so cant start my coursework:growlmad:

Hey ladies hope you are all ok. I just went for my massage and it was lovely. I always have the same girl Jodie, she's brilliant at massage. I just want to go to heaven when she does it. Anyway I found out today whilst we were casually chatting during the massage that she is infact 16 weeks pregnant. Well I dared myself to ask her how long they were trying...as you do lol. She said she came off the pill and had 1 period, then nothing for a year...no period....shes only 24 too. Anyway she got to the point where she never thought it would happen and they booked a holiday to America. Then during the holiday she started feeling different, sore boobies and dizzy, so she did a test and she was 5 weeks pregnant! She never got morning sickness or anything. Isn't that a lovely story!!! She had given up because she never got a period but it just goes to show you that it can still happen with no periods. It really made me smile. Shes a lovely girl too and really deserves it.:flower::thumbup:

I keep emailing Sandra Gibbs but she never returns my emails. Does anybody have an email for her or know if it has changed. I just wanted another reading off her that's all x

I keep emailing Sandra Gibbs but she never returns my emails. Does anybody have an email for her or know if it has changed. I just wanted another reading off her that's all x

im not sure shes doing them anymore hun

Oh ok ty Lynds. Wonder why? How are you today. I feel really stressed out with headache :-(

Oh ok ty Lynds. Wonder why? How are you today. I feel really stressed out with headache :-(

im stressed had a huge argument with ben resulting in me walking out in the rain to calm down loll all over me saying id dint want to walk to lidls in the rain:haha:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

It just doesn't have the same effect :(

i feel your stressedness linds. :(

6 year olds.... Godammit!! Why do they have to answer back and cheek so much!! Why can't they just eat their dinner!!! I'm calmer now she's in bed :( I hate getting stressed and upset about things

I've got a cold but I'm not stressed anymore. I always wonder why I get so stressed when I am calm, if that makes any sense.

My Psychic lady Anne Owens got in contact with me yesterday. She actually phoned me. I was in shock!!!! Anyway she wants to see me on Friday 3rd September and she is PROPER PROPER PROPER!! I so need to see a PROPER ONE! She must have known or something that I really needed to speak to her. I have arranged a visit not a telephone reading. I would rather be face to face with her. She is reasonably priced to; a full hour for £38!!!

I can't wait. I will let you know how I get on. I just want her to be honest with me. Straight to the point and no dilly dallying about!

Does anybody know how to change my family status from trying to conceive to something else. Sick of seeing those words on my profile want something else.....dunno what....anything like maybe making a baby or mum to twins trying for 3rd. Anything other than trying to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->