**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Does anybody know how to change my family status from trying to conceive to something else. Sick of seeing those words on my profile want something else.....dunno what....anything like maybe making a baby or mum to twins trying for 3rd. Anything other than trying to conceive.

if u go in your control panel then edit your details and its on that page:flower:

Hey MissyMooMoo :kiss: great news about the psych appointment with Anne dont forget to update us when you get back :wohoo: to change from TTC hon you go into user control panel and click on edit details then you can pick one of the options of type your own in the box and dont forget to save at the bottom :thumbup:

So Ladies I got my Jenny Reading and this is what she says:

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD is referenced in the reading around the 15th of April 2011 - however come October there seems to be discussion around a c-section for delivery. Reasons for this are unclear in the reading unless you had a c-section with your previous baby and your doctor is pushing for it again this time around. Things will be more clear on this issue the end of January 2011. It also looks like you switch doctor's care during this pregnancy to a woman - maybe even a midwife - but then it looks like your get switched to another OBGYN (also female) because of issues with the pregnancy. It may be pregnancy induced diabetes or preclampsia. A c-section is shown for a delivery - and they joke about it being set for the 1st but you are determined "no child of mine is going to be born on April Fool's Day - so the date is set for the 2nd instead.
She is born around 5pm weighing in at 8lbs 10ozs.

Morning Linds hon :wave:

Got it Lynds lol. Ive got a cold. How are you my darlin? x

freeziing gota go london today hubby needs to get his passport sorted so have to go german embasy:dohh: i Hate londan too many corwds but hes taking me shopping after so i shouldnt complain lol still no af for me have sticky cm in my undies what according to tcoyf book means fertile cm:shrug:

So Ladies I got my Jenny Reading and this is what she says:

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD is referenced in the reading around the 15th of April 2011 - however come October there seems to be discussion around a c-section for delivery. Reasons for this are unclear in the reading unless you had a c-section with your previous baby and your doctor is pushing for it again this time around. Things will be more clear on this issue the end of January 2011. It also looks like you switch doctor's care during this pregnancy to a woman - maybe even a midwife - but then it looks like your get switched to another OBGYN (also female) because of issues with the pregnancy. It may be pregnancy induced diabetes or preclampsia. A c-section is shown for a delivery - and they joke about it being set for the 1st but you are determined "no child of mine is going to be born on April Fool's Day - so the date is set for the 2nd instead.
She is born around 5pm weighing in at 8lbs 10ozs.

Morning Linds hon :wave:

morning hun what did i say i said girl:p

Yes Madly I have identical twin daughters of 19 and I am a grandma too cos Claire one of my twins has a baby girl called Laicee.

Wow is that Reading from Jenny Renny???? Is amazing and long and descriptive and wow its detailed as hell. Are you ok about it? Does it make sense? wow wow

Lynds get baby dancing girl. I told you about my massage girl yesterday!!!! Did you read it? lol

Just jump on him Lynds. Put something really sexy on and get all made up and seduce him hehe:blush::haha::haha:

Omg ladies I'm so not impressed!! Nothing TTC related. Had a lovely night, Oh and I DTD for the third time this week, I ovulate either yesterday, today or thursday, had EWCM yesterday so guessing today, went to sleep in a fantastic mood. Doorbell rings at 4.40am, doorbell rings again while OH is getting his trousers on. It's the police asking for someone who doesn't live here, asking how long we've lived here, and needing to see OHs passport to prove it's not who they are after!!! He said it looked liek they were ready to arrest someone! If we didn't live in this area, this kind of stuff wouldn't happen :( The psychic lady I went to see said we will not conceive while we are here and I'm starting to believe her cause all I am is scared and stressed!! It's like asbo city sometimes :(

Just jump on him Lynds. Put something really sexy on and get all made up and seduce him hehe

Teehee, I did this t'other night, we had a great night, our princess was at her grandmas, OH said he thinks it's what we need to do everymonth if we're going to have a baby, he says we need to have more fun whilst DTD ... maybe it'll work.

Omg ladies I'm so not impressed!! Nothing TTC related. Had a lovely night, Oh and I DTD for the third time this week, I ovulate either yesterday, today or thursday, had EWCM yesterday so guessing today, went to sleep in a fantastic mood. Doorbell rings at 4.40am, doorbell rings again while OH is getting his trousers on. It's the police asking for someone who doesn't live here, asking how long we've lived here, and needing to see OHs passport to prove it's not who they are after!!! He said it looked liek they were ready to arrest someone! If we didn't live in this area, this kind of stuff wouldn't happen :( The psychic lady I went to see said we will not conceive while we are here and I'm starting to believe her cause all I am is scared and stressed!! It's like asbo city sometimes :(

Just jump on him Lynds. Put something really sexy on and get all made up and seduce him hehe

Teehee, I did this t'other night, we had a great night, our princess was at her grandmas, OH said he thinks it's what we need to do everymonth if we're going to have a baby, he says we need to have more fun whilst DTD ... maybe it'll work.

i personaly think its the same for me and ben we wont get our bfp until we have sorted out our won place to live not the right time yet and as we are hoping to move january then late december would be PERFECT for that bfp

We can't move really, not financially stable enough, OH has a job interview this week so fingers crossed thats the start of good things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->