**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Anything else? Any cramps? I do feel for you linds, I mean, I get stressed about AF coming but gosh, not to know what was going on :S :( I can't believe it's being nearly 100 days!! And docs won't do anything :S

Anything else? Any cramps? I do feel for you linds, I mean, I get stressed about AF coming but gosh, not to know what was going on :S :( I can't believe it's being nearly 100 days!! And docs won't do anything :S

nope i hsd cramps yest then nothing yet today exept my ibs playing up :shrug: oh and sticky cm in my nickers lol

I bet when it comes it will be mega MASSIVE and you won't know what hits you. I bet you get it in next 2 weeks cos you keep getting these cramps and now you have sore boobs so sounds like your hormones are getting back into gear. fx for you Linds! x

I bet when it comes it will be mega MASSIVE and you won't know what hits you. I bet you get it in next 2 weeks cos you keep getting these cramps and now you have sore boobs so sounds like your hormones are getting back into gear. fx for you Linds! x

i just want it cleared out lol dont care how opainfull it is im bloated and look like im preg atm lol:haha: im taking all the right vits now and agnis castus and soon when ever it arrives il be taking macca too

im off now gota go london if any of u ladies have fb feel free to add me just dont mention ttc lol
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001438471869

Evening Ladies :wave:

MissyMooMoo yes my reading was a Jenny Renny pregnancy reading and I am exceptionally happy with it :wohoo: I didnt realise you had twins let alone a granddaughter :) your siggy etc never gave it away!

Linds hon.......woooooooooooooooooooah shopping in London...hoping you had a great time :thumbup: praying you get a :bfp: before :witch: even arrives remember anythings possible and I can sympathise with (.)(.) ache god these babies are killing me today I wish I could unhook them for a little while :rofl:

Faerieprozac I am so sorry the police banged your door down ow horrible for you and scary :hugs: I pray OH get this job and you are able to move real soon!

I am really grumpy this eve I just shouted down the phone at the lady I was TRYING to discuss my mortgage with! I failed security check on the phone b/c DH deals with all the bills etc and she was refusing to help me well I lost it arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Could anyone send me a link to Jenny Renny please?

Thanks, Rumps x

evening ladies im bloody knakerd and its safe to say i wont be going to london again i HATE IT so many rude ppl there and my god the crowds not good when cloaustraphbic:nope:

Sorry London was a nightmare experience hon :hugs: did you get owt nice in the shops?

Sorry London was a nightmare experience hon :hugs: did you get owt nice in the shops?

got some new jamies from primark and ben brought me some baby cloths lol:haha: but other then that we didnt get anything but headaches and nice and wet lol oh and sore feet

piccys are crap lol but he always buys me lil things when we have a lil bit of money lol to keep the pma up

Attachments

• 756_1557.jpg
    756_1557.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 756_1558.jpg
    756_1558.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 756_1559.jpg
    756_1559.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 756_1560.jpg
    756_1560.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 756_1561.jpg
    756_1561.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Rumps i haven't heard too many people get correct readings from Jenny.

Awww yes I bet you got wet in London. Its been raining here in Maidstone for like 48 hours! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->