**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I know hon :hugs: I am working tomorrow and monday 7.30am-2.00pm but then I am off for 3days and have holidays here and there over next few weeks so should lighten the load so to speak!

I had an argument with my mum earlier too :dohh: My cousin has a 8yr old son (who is my godson!) she is currently in a relationship and has been with this guy for a few years but last night she decides to go to have dinner at this guys house who she works with and who also really likes her! Apparently her OH was ok with this :saywhat: but then today she tells her OH she needs a break from him :growlmad: I mean they just got a place together and set up home beginning of this year with her son as well! My cousins mum (my aunty) is currently in hospital recovering from an operation and my mum is visiting this afternoon when my cousin walks in in tears saying they are splitting up and she has no-one to look after her son whilst she sorts everything out! Well my mum offered to have him over-night but then decided to ring me and ask us if we can have him instead! I have absolutely no-where for him to sleep except the sofa (we only have a two-bed house) and I am getting up for work at 5.45am in the morning so I told her that b/c I was working I couldnt have him. She tried putting me on a guilt trip by saying `oh well I will have to have him then` I was like `yeah you did offer` So she said `well I just thought he could share with DS` I was like `no its not possible b/c I am working, if I wasnt then I would have him` She was upsetting me so I hung up!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean my cousin needs to stand up and except responsibility.....she had her son at 16yrs old her choice and she is always palming him off....the poor boy! I would have def had him but I am working this weekend and my mum knows I am pregnant and really tired at the minute and could really do without the crap....but oh no! Well we havent spoken since I hung up!!!!!! I am fed up of going along with everyone else just to please other people......everyone has hard times she should learn to bloody deal with it!

Sorry rant over!

hun don't stress yourself over this...its not worth it you need to take care of you and your little bean and have NO worries at all...sending you lots of hugs hun its all going to be ok....but that is sad how she puts her child off on everyone I truly feel bad for the child but I'm glad that your mom has him but she shouldn't be worrying you or trying to make you feel bad...its all going to be ok:hugs:

Madly have you gotten a reading from psychic star? I thought I seen where you was thinking about getting one...

morning all yet again no lovin fornus last night both feeling absalute pants with really nad cold had an argument at 4 this morn cos i kept putting my pillow over my ears so i ended up on the sofa lol

Frogger- i don't think she's getting one because she already got her bfp :)

morning all yet again no lovin fornus last night both feeling absalute pants with really nad cold had an argument at 4 this morn cos i kept putting my pillow over my ears so i ended up on the sofa lol

Lindsey hun I'm sorry hun that it seems everything is happening that is frustrating you I wish it all were better for you hun....sending you lots of hugs your way:hugs:

Lindsey hun I'm sorry hun that it seems everything is happening that is frustrating you I wish it all were better for you hun....sending you lots of hugs your way:hugs:
thanks hun my macca arrived today so gonna be taking that too i WILL get my cycle back

thanks hun my macca arrived today so gonna be taking that too i WILL get my cycle back

thats wonderful hun....and thats the right attitude to have keep it up and say all the time that my cycles will be normal and I will fall pregnant.....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

thats wonderful hun....and thats the right attitude to have keep it up and say all the time that my cycles will be normal and I will fall pregnant.....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

ive no doubt in my mund that by the end of this yr i will be cooking a mini me. i got my pendant and bracelet from mia rose the other day and did my part of the spell yesterday along with all my vits im now taking plus the vitex and now maca

ive no doubt in my mund that by the end of this yr i will be cooking a mini me. i got my pendant and bracelet from mia rose the other day and did my part of the spell yesterday along with all my vits im now taking plus the vitex and now maca

thats awesome hun Mia Angel has had ALOT of positive reviews with women getting pregnant...:thumbup:

Thank Frogger hon :hugs: I still havent spoken to my mum b/c I know if I was to call her she would expect me to apologise and I am adamant I have nothing to apologise for and I am now completely relaxed in my own mind that she was the one in the wrong by offering to help and then expecting me too instead without asking me first :thumbup:

I havent had a psychic star reading Ladies b/c I bought my Jenny pregnancy reading instead :wohoo: Linds hon I wanted to say that I bought a Mia spell in June and completed my half days before OV in June.....we concieved that cycle but unfortunately we m/c and I emailed Mia to let her know and she told me the spell gets stronger and stronger each cycle and as you know we got our :bfp: following our m/c I have oodles of faith in Mias spell and I have worn the spell cast charm around my neck from the day I recieved it and have slept with my rose quartz stone under the mattress on my side of the bed....our coins in a bag are under the mattress in the middle also! I have just contacted Mia for her to perform the protection part of the spell for my :baby: I have also eaten oodles of oranges since I recieved my spell from Mia as she advised! I am a faithful believer in Mia Angel! You will get yuor :bfp: hon :dance:

Anne Marie was wrong and I believe Cheri was wrong too although she said that August could be conception, :bfp: or due date. :cry: Even though we aren't really trying, it still sucks!

Anne Marie was wrong and I believe Cheri was wrong too although she said that August could be conception, :bfp: or due date. :cry: Even though we aren't really trying, it still sucks!

:hugs: hon so sorry your predictions were wrong
:cry:

I note from your siggy you have another grandchild on the way :wohoo: congrats hon x

:hugs: so sorry hun I tried sending her your way but she wasnt having any :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->