**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yes London is horrible really. Full of rude people and no shopping malls. That's why I love Maidstone cos I know where everything is and all my favourite shops are in the Chequers Centre which is now called the Mall but people still refer to it as the Chequers Centre lol. I love it because you know where everything is. London gets on my nerve. It's far too big and the shops are just on one street with no shelter and everything is expensive and too spaced out instead of all together in a nice warm, dry shopping mall.

We also have 2 McDonalds in Maidstone and one is in the Chequers Centre so its cool

ah I'm near maidstone (well I live in kent anyway lol) :) maidstone does have good shops!!! have to say, I quite like a bargain from primark from time to time! :) maidstone also has good night life :thumbup:

Hehe this is all very true. We are so lucky to be in Kent. I also love Primark for bargains. I love it, love it! haha:thumbup:

hey ladies,

so I see everyone has been getting a reading from psychic star how do you feel about her readings?...and how long did it take for you to get them back?...

Hi frogger I got a ABSOLUTELY LOVELY reading off Psychic Star and I have also been emailing her due to other things and she not only is a brilliant psychic has also become a loyal and caring friend. Trust me shes the real deal!

Thank Frogger hon :hugs: I still havent spoken to my mum b/c I know if I was to call her she would expect me to apologise and I am adamant I have nothing to apologise for and I am now completely relaxed in my own mind that she was the one in the wrong by offering to help and then expecting me too instead without asking me first :thumbup:

I havent had a psychic star reading Ladies b/c I bought my Jenny pregnancy reading instead :wohoo: Linds hon I wanted to say that I bought a Mia spell in June and completed my half days before OV in June.....we concieved that cycle but unfortunately we m/c and I emailed Mia to let her know and she told me the spell gets stronger and stronger each cycle and as you know we got our :bfp: following our m/c I have oodles of faith in Mias spell and I have worn the spell cast charm around my neck from the day I recieved it and have slept with my rose quartz stone under the mattress on my side of the bed....our coins in a bag are under the mattress in the middle also! I have just contacted Mia for her to perform the protection part of the spell for my :baby: I have also eaten oodles of oranges since I recieved my spell from Mia as she advised! I am a faithful believer in Mia Angel! You will get yuor :bfp: hon :dance:

Hiya :hi: Madly can you tell me how to contact Mia Angel pls? I see my psychic lady Anne Owen on FRIDAY!!!!! :happydance:

Hey MissyMooMoo :kiss:

Missed you :hugs: Mia-Angel is on ebay just search her and click on any of her products and check out her shop! She is a lovely lady but currently on hol in Ireland until the end of the week! She cast my baby protection spell on Thursday last week and walked 8miles whilst she was on hol today to gain internet access and to reply to her emails such a genuine lovely lady! I got an email from her updating me and asking me if everything was ok! How nice was that?

I cant wait until you have your reading on friday hon....you must update me :wohoo:

Love you :kiss:

Hey ladies, have been away the weekend but back now. Since 6pm this evening I have an awful cold, I feel terrible.

Sunday night was a family BBQ after my nephews christening and I drank 3 glasses of wine within the space of 5 hours, so not enough to even be tipsy, I was fine, and then at 11pm I became dizzy and shakey, hot and cold, and then threw up, and fell asleep shivering, I have never experienced anything in my life like it!! And of course my whole family are just saying I was hammered, but I was honestly sober. I would have been between 7dpo and 5dpo.

I have my blood test on thursday and OH takes his swimmers in on thursday, hope we get some answers.

I am so tired now though, I need to just crash and forget about this cold that's hit me because I'm back at work tommorow.

Linds I'm sorry AF still hasn't arrived!!!

I hope you're all okay ladies.

:hugs: faerieprozac hon so sorry you have a terrible :cold: hope you feel better soon!

let me rephrase what I mean to say I am happy with my reading from psychic star it was a lovely reading I'm just hoping that I do get my :bfp: sooner then waiting until april...

As I say in my listing I do understand the anguish a woman goes through each
month when she is longing for a child and I know that you say that you have
4 children and some people may say well at least you have children , but
even with having your children I sense that you are longing for another
child and are feeling at this time that you may not conceive again , I do
understand this Patricia and that this feeling no matter what you do will
just not diminish , I have connected around a baby for you and I do feel
that this baby will be born to you I wish I could give a sooner date but
spirit are showing me a conception taking place in April 2011 and shes see's
his birth to be around January 12, 2012 and its a boy....

Frogger- psychics get very upset when you post the whole thing. Shorten it hun. They don't care if you sum it up but don't write word for word.

It is a lovely reading though. I love Star. Shes my favourite. She said I would conceive Nov 12th with boy and she said he would have my eye shape. She said he would be a nice healthy weight of 7lb 2oz and he would have my eye shape. I have quite big eyes. She said I would feel tired at the end but have no negative occurences and then towards the end when I go into labour he will start to turn the right way around, so although c section may be discusssed, it won't be needed afterall.

I have emailed her about other things that have happened and she is a wonderful person. I think shes so caring and genuine. I like her very much x

I don't even feel scared or stressed or anything since I contacted her. I feel wondeful. She did send me some healing though and also prayed for me so maybe that helped.

Frogger - I can understand that you might be upset that it is April. But you have to think of it more positively. At least he is coming and you have a month. I think sometimes we stress too much about time and wish it by when we don't have things and when we have things we wish for more time. Just chill, it's christmas soon so enjoy the time you have with your children and hubby and look forward to April. He will be worth it! You know it xxx :hugs:

Missymoomoo I am just wanting my GAIL and SANDRA and Amber readings to be correct.... if they are then it will be this month September conception...... I am happy that she sees me conceiving again and yes Christmas I know is coming soon and that will help me with keeping my mind busy but I AM being hopeful for this month and if it doesn't happen then I will look forward too the next prediction its hard to just chill hun....;o)

Frogger might sound crazy hon but could psychic star be wrong as in EDD APRIL NOT CONCEPTION :shrug: just a though but if you did concieve this cycle baby would be born end april/may surely and if baby arrived early then april 2011 could be possible for BIRTH! I agree with MissyMooMoo hes on his way and it will sure be worth the wait also remember this is your path as PS sees it now that path can change anytime by actions you take/choices you choose!

Frogger might sound crazy hon but could psychic star be wrong as in EDD APRIL NOT CONCEPTION :shrug: just a though but if you did concieve this cycle baby would be born end april/may surely and if baby arrived early then april 2011 could be possible for BIRTH! I agree with MissyMooMoo hes on his way and it will sure be worth the wait also remember this is your path as PS sees it now that path can change anytime by actions you take/choices you choose!

hey Madly, well she said that I would concieve in April of 2011 and she sees me delievering around January 12, 2012 and she shows a boy...I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy that she sees another baby for me period but i am still hoping that Gail & Sandra & Amber are correct for the september 2010 conception and yes I know that actions could change things...but anyways thanks for trying to help me feel more positive and I do now thanks hun...:thumbup::hugs:

I just ordered one. How long does she take to get back and give the reading? x

Hey ladies, how are you all? I'm feeling pretty badddd, cold and achey. Our princess has been poorly aswell.

SS - extremely veiny boobs, I say it every month, but this month they look even more. Hot flushes, come down with a really bad cold, a little bit of constipation (booo), and emotional. VERY vivid dreams!! OH couldn't do his semen analysis test as he had to stay in and look after our princess while I went to work because she was too ill to leave with a babysitter, temp was like, 38.8 degrees :(. So it's rebooked for two weeks. I've had my 21 day blood - what happens next? Do I hear anything back or do I just wait until I do my beginning of cycle bloods?

Due between tuesday and thursday. Avoiding testing!

How are you all?

Hey hon :hugs: so sorry princess is unwell bless her :kiss:

Shame OH couldnt do his sample but I see it couldnt be helped :thumbup: Goodluck for this cycle hon.....stay positive PMA!

evening ladies hope u are all well ive been in bed all day have picked up bens bug he had last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->