**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yes London is horrible really. Full of rude people and no shopping malls. That's why I love Maidstone cos I know where everything is and all my favourite shops are in the Chequers Centre which is now called the Mall but people still refer to it as the Chequers Centre lol. I love it because you know where everything is. London gets on my nerve. It's far too big and the shops are just on one street with no shelter and everything is expensive and too spaced out instead of all together in a nice warm, dry shopping mall.

We also have 2 McDonalds in Maidstone and one is in the Chequers Centre so its cool

God my head is so full of snot. I start peeing on my stick today lol. I hate it because I can never hold my wee in lol

Yes London is horrible really. Full of rude people and no shopping malls. That's why I love Maidstone cos I know where everything is and all my favourite shops are in the Chequers Centre which is now called the Mall but people still refer to it as the Chequers Centre lol. I love it because you know where everything is. London gets on my nerve. It's far too big and the shops are just on one street with no shelter and everything is expensive and too spaced out instead of all together in a nice warm, dry shopping mall.

We also have 2 McDonalds in Maidstone and one is in the Chequers Centre so its cool

ah I'm near maidstone (well I live in kent anyway lol) :) maidstone does have good shops!!! have to say, I quite like a bargain from primark from time to time! :) maidstone also has good night life :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick question from me......Where do i get me one of them predictions??? Sorry if its really obvious somewhere, but im new to this site and cant see anything anywhere bar people have had them done??? Thanks in advance x

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick question from me......Where do i get me one of them predictions??? Sorry if its really obvious somewhere, but im new to this site and cant see anything anywhere bar people have had them done??? Thanks in advance x

Hi, There's a few people that do them.....

Gail https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/index.php

Jenny https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

Cheri https://www.cheri22.com/

evening ladies just got in been out with my best mate and her lil girl most the day had lots of fun and cuddles :cloud9: only bad thing well not bad as im happy for her but u know what i mean is my mate told me shes pregnant again found out this morning.

as for me and ben we are going to keep dtd until either the witch comes ir we get our bfp

hey ladies,

so I see everyone has been getting a reading from psychic star how do you feel about her readings?...and how long did it take for you to get them back?...

evening ladies just got in been out with my best mate and her lil girl most the day had lots of fun and cuddles :cloud9: only bad thing well not bad as im happy for her but u know what i mean is my mate told me shes pregnant again found out this morning.

as for me and ben we are going to keep dtd until either the witch comes ir we get our bfp

I can completely relate, honey. My best friend is 9 weeks pregnant and when she told me (on my birthday) I was so happy for her but I was heartbroken at the same time, because I want that so badly for myself. She told me as soon as she found out and was about 4 weeks along at that time, so I've had some time to get over it, but I'm still struggling with the jealousy a little bit.

well im still waiting to see if gail is right for me again! had a few very very faint lines so just playing the waiting game of it the witch shows on sunday!!

:hugs: Linds keep your chin up lovely :kiss: I agree with you plan :thumbup:

Goodluck strawbs :wohoo:

thanks chicky another faint today fingers crossed she doesnt turn up tomorrow!!x

parents are out shopping this morn so we are running up town quickly to get some bitss then gonna dtd lol

hey ladies how long did it take for you to get your reading back from psychic star?...and did you feel that she was being really honest and caring?

sorry I haven't been around much I am just so depressed I feel its never going to happen for me and now there is 3 ladies at my work that are pregnant and it just saddens me really bad because I want it to be my turn don't get me wrong I'm truly happy for them I just want mine now....:cry:

Lindsey hun I'm sorry about your cycle going so long...so was your reading from psychic start good I see she said a december conception ....sending you lots of hugs your way hun:hugs::hugs:

Madly hun how are you feeling?...are you planning on getting a scan of your bean soon?..hope so can't wait to see the little bean...sending you lots of hugs your way to...:hugs:

oops!! forgot to add also I started testing since 8dpo and all have been :bfn:and today is 12dpo :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->