**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wohoo: linds hope you catch that eggy :spermy:

Thank you Frogger so sorry you have been feeling down :hugs: cant wait until you get your reading from PS dont forget to share!

Strawbs hon praying the :witch: stays away!

I have been feeling so tired Ladies that I went to bed at 7pm last night the same time as DS :)

me praying too fingers and toes are crossed its just random spotting its not red so i gues thats good!x

:wohoo: linds hope you catch that eggy :spermy:

Thank you Frogger so sorry you have been feeling down :hugs: cant wait until you get your reading from PS dont forget to share!

Strawbs hon praying the :witch: stays away!

I have been feeling so tired Ladies that I went to bed at 7pm last night the same time as DS :)

thanks hun:hugs: its just hard sometimes....:cry: I just read my email from psychic star she has recieved my information and she will be sending it out between 48-72 hours so I'm hoping its sooner....just try and gets lots of rest hun I know in the past with my other pregnancies during the first weeks I was dragging tried...:sleep::sleep:

Thank you Frogger :hugs: I felt similar with DS was falling asleep before Eastenders started at 7.30pm so seems on par with having him!

:wave: all never got the eggy as parents toook too long to go out lol then we had a an argument so gonna try again tonight lol

Not bad hon just really tired.....so much so I went to bed at 7pm last night :lol: I felt better for it this morning but am feeling exactly the same again now :dohh: I wouldnt change it for the world though and its reassuring right now everything is ok until I have my 1st scan!

Not bad hon just really tired.....so much so I went to bed at 7pm last night :lol: I felt better for it this morning but am feeling exactly the same again now :dohh: I wouldnt change it for the world though and its reassuring right now everything is ok until I have my 1st scan!

:hugs: u needs to rest mrs

wooop think ive FINALy found sumin thats can help me get rid of thrush and bv once n for all found it in sainsburys but came home to se if i could read up on it first has anyone used it its called balance active?

I know hon :hugs: I am working tomorrow and monday 7.30am-2.00pm but then I am off for 3days and have holidays here and there over next few weeks so should lighten the load so to speak!

I had an argument with my mum earlier too :dohh: My cousin has a 8yr old son (who is my godson!) she is currently in a relationship and has been with this guy for a few years but last night she decides to go to have dinner at this guys house who she works with and who also really likes her! Apparently her OH was ok with this :saywhat: but then today she tells her OH she needs a break from him :growlmad: I mean they just got a place together and set up home beginning of this year with her son as well! My cousins mum (my aunty) is currently in hospital recovering from an operation and my mum is visiting this afternoon when my cousin walks in in tears saying they are splitting up and she has no-one to look after her son whilst she sorts everything out! Well my mum offered to have him over-night but then decided to ring me and ask us if we can have him instead! I have absolutely no-where for him to sleep except the sofa (we only have a two-bed house) and I am getting up for work at 5.45am in the morning so I told her that b/c I was working I couldnt have him. She tried putting me on a guilt trip by saying `oh well I will have to have him then` I was like `yeah you did offer` So she said `well I just thought he could share with DS` I was like `no its not possible b/c I am working, if I wasnt then I would have him` She was upsetting me so I hung up!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean my cousin needs to stand up and except responsibility.....she had her son at 16yrs old her choice and she is always palming him off....the poor boy! I would have def had him but I am working this weekend and my mum knows I am pregnant and really tired at the minute and could really do without the crap....but oh no! Well we havent spoken since I hung up!!!!!! I am fed up of going along with everyone else just to please other people......everyone has hard times she should learn to bloody deal with it!

Sorry rant over!

I know hon :hugs: I am working tomorrow and monday 7.30am-2.00pm but then I am off for 3days and have holidays here and there over next few weeks so should lighten the load so to speak!

I had an argument with my mum earlier too :dohh: My cousin has a 8yr old son (who is my godson!) she is currently in a relationship and has been with this guy for a few years but last night she decides to go to have dinner at this guys house who she works with and who also really likes her! Apparently her OH was ok with this :saywhat: but then today she tells her OH she needs a break from him :growlmad: I mean they just got a place together and set up home beginning of this year with her son as well! My cousins mum (my aunty) is currently in hospital recovering from an operation and my mum is visiting this afternoon when my cousin walks in in tears saying they are splitting up and she has no-one to look after her son whilst she sorts everything out! Well my mum offered to have him over-night but then decided to ring me and ask us if we can have him instead! I have absolutely no-where for him to sleep except the sofa (we only have a two-bed house) and I am getting up for work at 5.45am in the morning so I told her that b/c I was working I couldnt have him. She tried putting me on a guilt trip by saying `oh well I will have to have him then` I was like `yeah you did offer` So she said `well I just thought he could share with DS` I was like `no its not possible b/c I am working, if I wasnt then I would have him` She was upsetting me so I hung up!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean my cousin needs to stand up and except responsibility.....she had her son at 16yrs old her choice and she is always palming him off....the poor boy! I would have def had him but I am working this weekend and my mum knows I am pregnant and really tired at the minute and could really do without the crap....but oh no! Well we havent spoken since I hung up!!!!!! I am fed up of going along with everyone else just to please other people......everyone has hard times she should learn to bloody deal with it!

Sorry rant over!

:hugs:

:wave: all never got the eggy as parents toook too long to go out lol then we had a an argument so gonna try again tonight lol

sorry that you had an argument hun but its always better to make up:winkwink::sex: hoping and praying that you catch the egg hun..:spermy::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->