**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thanks Lindsey it was only £3.50 but I think I will aso put a dispute in with paypal now cos its not on at all! Why do these people do this!

Thanks Lindsey it was only £3.50 but I think I will aso put a dispute in with paypal now cos its not on at all! Why do these people do this!

i didnt even get a reply from her when we complained via pay pal pay pal ended up refundeing me

Thanks I have just disputed it in Paypal. I think I will order another Jenny Renny one teee heee!

Thanks I have just disputed it in Paypal. I think I will order another Jenny Renny one teee heee!

lol im just hanging onto hope of my psycic star for december not gonna waste any more money on readings

I really like Psychic Star and I feel something different with her reading. But we shall see. She said November 12th x

I really like Psychic Star and I feel something different with her reading. But we shall see. She said November 12th x

i was just given late december wasnt told a date but really feel positvie with it esocialy as she picked up my previpuse losses

Yes she was really lovely with me because we emailed to and thro between a few days about a few other issues and she was so lovely and not just a psychic but became like a friend. I have a lot of faith in her. x

Yes she was really lovely with me because we emailed to and thro between a few days about a few other issues and she was so lovely and not just a psychic but became like a friend. I have a lot of faith in her. x

thats exactly how i feel about her such a nice genuine feel to her she awnserd all m y questions i had and said to feel free to ask her anything else

i'm so envious of ladies with correct predictions :( i mean, i'm completely happy for you's butttttttt why couldn't mine be right :( lol

my boobs are so veiny today, i have horrible heartburn and my gums were bleeding when i brushed them... i got some frers cheap from a chemist that was closing down and have already wasted them :(:( :( lol. but you see so many people getting bfps at 9dpo. i now have convinced myself i am out. due btween tuesday and friday, or if my body is being weird again i'll come on tomorrow, which i'm hoping because then i can get my tears done with!

surely at around 11dpo a frer would get even a faint? :(

:wave: Ladies,

Sorry been MIA for a few days :dohh: I have been so tired I havent done much alately except sleep :)

Congrats Anne hon h&h 9mths :kiss:

Sending :dust: your way Ladies!

I just went to visit a very well known trusted almost famous psychic and I know what I already suspected and I don't even feel shocked. I already knew it deep down. She said I would get pregnant but not until next year and I will need help, it will not be natural. I had this feeling all along. I have already decided to go to St Thomas and Guys in London and have IUI in the new year and my OH has agreed to this. But he really thinks it will happen naturally but deep down I always had a feeling, an instinct. She said she can DEFINATELY see a little girl but she will not be natural, I will need the help of a doctor. She said she was 100% sure and is well know for visualising.

She told me not to worry because she can see a little girl. I already knew this. I told her I had already had this feeling already and she said sometimes your own instincts are all you need. They usually always are right. So that we go. I don't feel sad, I feel like I have clarified what I already knew deep down. I feel absolutely relieved and like I have just lifted a massive weight off my shoulders. A doubt. In January I am going to St Thomas and Guys and getting IUI or IVF. This is what I had planned all along. This was the first thing she said to me as I sat down. She was no fako. I am 41 years old and I took my rings off and gave her nada info. She would never have picked up on the fact I was trying for a baby. Maybe if I was 21 yeah. So there we go. Such a relief. I can now get on with enjoying sex again and doing it whenever I like and saving up even more money. When this little girl comes she is going to be one pampered little girl!

I am very happy actually that I actually know I am going to be a mommy again. And it's brilliant, brilliant! I don't have to get stressed about the sex thing and doing it on tap and then wishing and praying and then yet again getting kicked in the teeth. I can relax until January and go down the Assisted Conception route which I knew deep down is what I was always destined to do.

January is only 3 little months away and a few odd days. At least I can have a drink of champagne at Christmas and not have to worry about it. haha

:wohoo: hon I am so sorry I forgot you were going for your reading today.....this :sick:ness is really affecting me I have brain fog :( and I feel dreadful ugh! (wouldnt change it truthfully though :))

You sound like you are really happy and at peace with what she told you and I am so happy for you hon :hugs:

Did you go with Mia-Angel in then end?

Hi Madly,

I'm sorry your feeling so :sick:. No I didn't go with MiaAngel but I might still do so. I will have a look today. xx

Glad your feeling better about things missy!

I was cramping last night, thought AF was gonna hit, so far nothing. She could strike any time now!! So far so good, last month she hit at cd25, and previous months she has got me on cd26... come oooooon, gimme me wish!!

My princess started a new school today cause her old was rubbish, she was dead nervous but then reunited with an old friend so she's gonna have so much fun :D it's a much better school.

And I'm so excited school has started, I can start preparing our halloween party :D

Thanks faer and I hope the nasty ugly :witch: stays away from you.

Madly which spell and charm package did you buy from Mia Angel.....she has lots and I don't know which one to buy. Can you help me? x

I tested on saturday morning and sunday morning with frer and they were both deadly negative (i even inverted, nothing on it whatso ever)... Surely it would have picked something up? I may buy a superdrug test tomorrow before work if AF hasn't shown, mainly because i'm desperate to know if Gail WAS right but slightly off... She said I'd have a doctors appointment but would be pregnant by the time it comes - I'm due a CD3 blood test, but if AF doesn't show...hhmmmmmmm

Not getting my hopes up though, the frer put a downer on it!

Just rang the doctors, my blood tests suggest I am ovulating. So that's goooood. Hmmm.

I just ordered the Deluxe Fertility Package from Mia Angel and just emailed her all our details.

Now we've got to wait until end of sept for OH to sort out his SA results, which are the ones I am worried about.

What do you get in that package?? Is Mia Angel good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->