**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

You get 2 or 3 pendants and the spell and then protection when you get pregnant. Yes Madly said she has lots of faith in her. It was Mia that told Madly to eat the oranges and that month she got her BFP. I've started eating an orange a day haha

I hate oranges, they feel horrible in my mouth. I drank alot of Orange juice (pure) though, and made OH drink lots, but haven't the past week.

Is she expensive?

:wave: Ladies,

MissyMooMoo glad you went with Mia :) She is such a lovely lady and I am still in touch with her with progress reports :lol: she even emailed me whilst on her hols checking in to make sure me and ickle bean were ok :)

I swear by the oranges Ladies I really do.....I am still wearing my spell cast fertility charm and am still sleeping with my rose quartz stone under my mattress.....Mia has since cast a protection spell for my baby :) I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine :)

I can't really waste money on these any more with christmas around the corner :( Hopefully I'll be pregnant by the time I can afford it lol

I just wish we could know :/ The not knowing I hate.

So far no AF, no headache, no achey boobs (they haven't hurt at all this month and they usualy do - could I be an opposite? People usually moan about them hurting when preggers, maybe because they are usually sore they won't hurt for me! :D (yeah right... lol), a few cramps, but not much.

I always get achy boobs but only when ovulation takes place on the right. When it takes place on the left I have normal boobs with no aches. I know that sounds really weird but there we go. lol

I didnt have sore (.)(.) in run up to AF only when she landed so b/c I started with sore (.)(.) from about 2dpo I knew something was def different.....they were so so tender to touch and def felt different! I dont suppose its the same for everyone though hon.....bizarely I would say my best sympton was the feeling `out` and not really caring attitude :dohh: I didnt feel like TTC nor was I bothered that we had hardly :sex: turned out to be the best thing yet :)

I am happy with any reading really as long as it say I will have a baby be it in 3 months or 6 months. I don't care whether it will be a boy nor a girl. I just want a healthy baby. That's all.

I am really going with my gut feeling though and I felt strongly that I wouldn't be able to conceive natural with my oh. Somethings always told me. And then when I went to see Anne the Psychic lady yesterday I felt I had confirmed my gut feeling.

I just feel that I am relaxed in knowing that in January I am heading to London to St Thomas and Guys and I feel very positive about it. I am also relaxed about just going with the flow and still obviously ttc in the meantime. I mean I love sex with OH anyway so I'm just gonna really enjoy that for now and not think about babies and stuff when we do it. haha. (Sorry if tmi)!!!! I would love it to happen in the 3 months run up to my trip to have IUI or IVF but if not then that's life. I definately do not feel stressed anymore though. I am keeping positive, I am doing my normal exercises and taking my multi vits and will be eating an orange a day. I've got my Mia Spell now and fx.....lets just see what gods wish is. x

MissyMooMoo I love the positive pma hon :kiss: I am so glad you are happy with your reading....I always thought the same at least one day soon :thumbup: its funny how things work out!

Missy send me some PMA lol

So far still no AF, no spotting... i'm sure it'll show its face though, a coulpe of cramps. I've had a very relaxed day, did all my house work yesterday so today I have spent doing genealogy research, so my head and eyes are a little strained, lol. My back hurts but thats cause I've been sat down alot, mostly because my knee aches (cut it real bad over a week ago and it's healing but hurts cause it's on the bend ) :( so gonna go and lie down and watch this is england 86' and PRAY AF doesn't show. I'm really very tired, hoping this is good, am buying a superdrug test tomorrow.

Anyone heard from Linds today???

Good night beauitfuls xxx

hi all not feeling up to the forum tonight having a very down say just want to cry hope u are all well x

Missy send me some PMA lol

So far still no AF, no spotting... i'm sure it'll show its face though, a coulpe of cramps. I've had a very relaxed day, did all my house work yesterday so today I have spent doing genealogy research, so my head and eyes are a little strained, lol. My back hurts but thats cause I've been sat down alot, mostly because my knee aches (cut it real bad over a week ago and it's healing but hurts cause it's on the bend ) :( so gonna go and lie down and watch this is england 86' and PRAY AF doesn't show. I'm really very tired, hoping this is good, am buying a superdrug test tomorrow.

Anyone heard from Linds today???

Good night beauitfuls xxx

Hi beautiful! :hi: I do genealogy research too :haha:. With all the info we know I think we could be really good genos hehe. I know the feeling about the eye ache when doing that. I actually get migraines when I research too in depth and boy....do they hurt and eventually I stress myself out and my brain feels like its on fire and smoking.......:wacko::bodyb::hissy::hissy::hissy: and I just want to go and lie down and sleep in the end. Why do we put ourselves though such torture haha.

I pray for you that nasty wretched old bag of a :witch: doesn't show. I hope she gets stuck down a grid and can't get back up again!!!! :haha::haha:

hi all not feeling up to the forum tonight having a very down say just want to cry hope u are all well x

Awww Lindsey :hugs: I am sorry you are feeling down but I know your AF is going to come soon. I really feel it will show up in the next few days. It has too. I will send you some PMA and pray for you x

Awww Lindsey :hugs: I am sorry you are feeling down but I know your AF is going to come soon. I really feel it will show up in the next few days. It has too. I will send you some PMA and pray for you x

thanks hun

hey linds hon :kiss: I missed you!

Just a thought faerie maybe you could send :witch: linds way :thumbup:

hey linds hon :kiss: I missed you!

Just a thought faerie maybe you could send :witch: linds way :thumbup:

hey hun how are u? having a tearful fed up meh to everything day today and on top of that my best mate only mate i have in mk may be moving to oban in scotland:cry:

So sorry hon you are feeling down :kiss: that really sucks about your best friend....am sending you oodles of virtual hugs right now :hug:

You will always have a friend with me Lindsey :hugs: and the rest of us here on b&b. I know it's virtual but if we could we would just through your screen and give you a big fat hug!!!! :haha::thumbup:

Hi beautiful! :hi: I do genealogy research too :haha:. With all the info we know I think we could be really good genos hehe. I know the feeling about the eye ache when doing that. I actually get migraines when I research too in depth and boy....do they hurt and eventually I stress myself out and my brain feels like its on fire and smoking.......:wacko::bodyb::hissy::hissy::hissy: and I just want to go and lie down and sleep in the end. Why do we put ourselves though such torture haha.

I pray for you that nasty wretched old bag of a :witch: doesn't show. I hope she gets stuck down a grid and can't get back up again!!!! :haha::haha:

I get such a rush from finding out ancestors :D I could sit and do it all week but i've got work :( It's been my biggest passion since I was 15, I'm 24 this year and people are shocked when I say I'd rather stay in and look up ancestors than go out drinking and that I enjoy looking around graveyards!! lol

No witch yet. Was looking through previous cycles on fertility friend, she usually hits on CD27, and mostly she hits on CD26, she has hit once on CD 29 but I believe that was a chemical, and once on CD28. :D So I'm keeping fingers crossed. TMI but I just had a 'feel' around, and theres a bit of yellowy CM, not a single hint of pink or red in it!! Of course I don't wanna get my hopes up, cause she COULD hit tomorrow, quite easily. My longest LP (is it wrong that it's not always the same?? It's meant to be isn't it??) has been 15 days, i'm on 14DPO atm. Generally my LP is between 12 and 14 though... Should I buy a superdrug test? They are BOGOFF atm, so I cold get 4 for £8... lol.

My boobs still don't hurt!! They are a little sore when I prod them, but they aren't aching!

Linds hun I'd defo send the qitch to you if I could!! We all love you here :D I know how you feel alittle, I don't have many friends around here, I miss my home town very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->