**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

That story was horrible I got sad about it too.

Ladies I think I'm out. Had a bit of red blood this afternoon, it's quite funny. I got to twon, brought superdrug tests, went to work, found blood, thought "Bollocks wasted £8!!)... Finished work, went back to superdrug and asked for an exchange... for Hair dye. The bloke was like... "You want to exchange pregnancy tests... for hair dye?" So I just grinned.

Linds I hope it's af hun!!

:rofl: I am so sorry faerie but you just made me LMAO at the HPT for hairdye exchange.....this is bloody brilliant

:hugs: so sorry the bloody :witch: landed :kiss:

Linds I really hope the damn :witch: is here.....maybe try :sex: its meant to encourage her :wohoo:

MissyMoo might see if I can get my hands on this book :thumbup: Have you read SallyMorgan psychic to the stars :shrug: she used to read for Princess Diana....was really really good!

She the psychic lady frequented by the stars MissyMoo you may have seen her ads in magazines too :thumbup:

morning ladies still no witch no idea whats going on down there

Wish I could send my witch to you linds :(

just dropped princess to school and there are babies EVERYWHERE

Well Aug is gone so the Gail one was out. But she did say I would find out in September. So maybe I will concieve this month

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: so pissed off just tried to get help from the council for hosuing and got told no chnace as we have no kids and are not homless we cant even go on a waiting list. yet just been ringing round all over the ****ry and SCOTLAND of all places are willing to put our names on the waiting lists

OMG LINDS :saywhat: Whats the world coming to when a married couple cant even get a council house :growlmad:

I had an argument with the bus driver today :( I was really really annoyed I paid £4.30 for an unlimited travel ticket this am to take DS to school and back etc......After I collect him we head to the bus stop with 10mins to spare before the bus was due (its every half hour!) but the damn thing didnt turn up so we had to continue to wait for the next one which ended up been late....so 50mins later after I spent most of the time trying to control DS near the side of the road who was getting boreder by the minute I gets on the bus shows my ticket and goes to sit down only to be called back by the driver :growlmad: He tells me that I have to pay for an additional ticket b/c my valid on every bus in west yorkshire ticket is not valid on this bus b/c its not a leeds run bus :saywhat: I was like sorry am I not stood in the central of leeds right now grrrrrrrrrrrrrr he was like yes but this is not a leeds bus.....I was getting more and more irate by the minute! I said to him what do you mean its not a leeds bus this area is leeds 9 how the hell can this not be a leeds bus.....he said it isnt love so you have to pay a single fare or get off.....I was absolutely spitting blood I can tell you! I ended up paying the bus fare and will go for the other bus infuture now! I mean they dont make things easy for you :trouble: its expensive enough paying for daily travel without now inventing a bus service which isnt a leeds bus but covers a central leeds area WTF?

OMG LINDS :saywhat: Whats the world coming to when a married couple cant even get a council house :growlmad:

I had an argument with the bus driver today :( I was really really annoyed I paid £4.30 for an unlimited travel ticket this am to take DS to school and back etc......After I collect him we head to the bus stop with 10mins to spare before the bus was due (its every half hour!) but the damn thing didnt turn up so we had to continue to wait for the next one which ended up been late....so 50mins later after I spent most of the time trying to control DS near the side of the road who was getting boreder by the minute I gets on the bus shows my ticket and goes to sit down only to be called back by the driver :growlmad: He tells me that I have to pay for an additional ticket b/c my valid on every bus in west yorkshire ticket is not valid on this bus b/c its not a leeds run bus :saywhat: I was like sorry am I not stood in the central of leeds right now grrrrrrrrrrrrrr he was like yes but this is not a leeds bus.....I was getting more and more irate by the minute! I said to him what do you mean its not a leeds bus this area is leeds 9 how the hell can this not be a leeds bus.....he said it isnt love so you have to pay a single fare or get off.....I was absolutely spitting blood I can tell you! I ended up paying the bus fare and will go for the other bus infuture now! I mean they dont make things easy for you :trouble: its expensive enough paying for daily travel without now inventing a bus service which isnt a leeds bus but covers a central leeds area WTF?

i know we dont qualify for hosuing assosiation neither they said to try private rent what we can not afford or we wouldnt still be living with my parents almost a yr after we got married:growlmad: ohhh and i know how u feel re buses i HATE busses so expensive andnever on time always changing where they go arghh

Omg Linds that terrible! I have friends who are on the waiting list here, they don't have children!! Gosh!! Move out of the area!! I'm really angry on your behalf. Council are shite anyway, we live in a really horrible area and they won't move us, I've made 4 complaints aboiut neighbours now. I wish I could help hun!!

And Madly, something similar around here, we have one main bus service, but now the COUNCIL surprise surprise have introduced a new one, same numbers are the other buses routes, but different company so you can't use all day travels on them. Gah!!

I feel for you both right now!!

Omg Linds that terrible! I have friends who are on the waiting list here, they don't have children!! Gosh!! Move out of the area!! I'm really angry on your behalf. Council are shite anyway, we live in a really horrible area and they won't move us, I've made 4 complaints aboiut neighbours now. I wish I could help hun!!

And Madly, something similar around here, we have one main bus service, but now the COUNCIL surprise surprise have introduced a new one, same numbers are the other buses routes, but different company so you can't use all day travels on them. Gah!!

I feel for you both right now!!

we are trying to have tried some up in scotland who said they will at least asses us

That bus mad needs a slap if you ask me and the council are just ridiculous these days.

My Mia Angel Spell came today. I have put 6 silver coins under my stairs and tomorrow I have to light my candle in front of my mirror and chant this weird spell and then look to the west where the sun sets and do another weird chanting of a spell but it all seems very real!

I have to eat oranges and lots of them!

I have put my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet and I am wearing my quartz braceless and pendant. I will be pregnant in no time at all! I HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE SO THAT THE UNIVERSE RECEIVES MY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND THEN I GET POSITIVE THINGS BACK!!!
I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE
I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT!!!
WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That bus mad needs a slap if you ask me and the council are just ridiculous these days.

My Mia Angel Spell came today. I have put 6 silver coins under my stairs and tomorrow I have to light my candle in front of my mirror and chant this weird spell and then look to the west where the sun sets and do another weird chanting of a spell but it all seems very real!

I have put my quartz stone on my bedside cabinet and I am wearing my quartz braceless and pendant. I will be pregnant in no time at all! I HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE SO THAT THE UNIVERSE RECEIVES MY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND THEN I GET POSITIVE THINGS BACK!!!
I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE
WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ive been feeling much more positve since i did my spell too have my bracelet on all the time

:wohoo: for spells by Mia-Angel

Thank you Ladies.....I cant believe it still.....I mean whats with the `not a leeds service in the middle of leeds` :saywhat:

Lindsey we have to keep thinking positive. No more doom and gloom. We can do this!!! Did you do the candle thing and the silver coin thing too? x

I'M POSITIVE!
POSITIVE

ive been feeling much more positve since i did my spell too have my bracelet on all the time

I am worried now because I can't abide anything on me at night so I just took them off because I have my jimjams on ready for bed. I will wear them as soon as I get up though. Do you even wear them in bed Lindsey? And Madly did you/do you wear them in bed also?

Lindsey we have to keep thinking positive. No more doom and gloom. We can do this!!! Did you do the candle thing and the silver coin thing too? x

yeh we have the coins under our matress as cant get in the loft and cant get under out stairs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->