**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Awwww back ache. But it might not be witch. Stay away you old hag!!!

Yes go to Lindsey....!!!! She wants you but faer hates you and doesn't want you ever ever ever!!!!

:wave: hey ladies :kiss:

Feeling down :cry:.....I read that story about the lady who had to choose between rescuing her drowning baby daughter or 15yr old son from her car that was sinking in water :( she was also 6months pregnant.....she rescued her baby daughter and tried to go back for her son unsuccessfully......how awful is that having to choose :sad1:

I dont think I should read any more sad stories today.....I am feeling highly emotional right now :dohh: and my :sick:ness is getting me down.....I think I have a bug but how do you tell between a bug and MS :loopy:

faerie hon I hope :af: and she flies on her blasted broom in linds direction :)

Awww Madly that's a horribly sad story. You couldn't even imagine doing that could you. But you must read something funny or happy now. No more sad stories Madly!!!:thumbup:

Thank MissyMoo its really really sad I just cant get over having to choose....how on earth could any mum do that? She said she felt for her children and grabbed her little daughters car seat bearing in mind she was underwater and heavily pregnant....she didnt want to leave her son but knew if she didnt get her daughter above water she would loose them both....her baby is due nov I think a boy :cry: I think partly she felt guilty also b/c she told her son to wind up his window seconds before the accident b/c the wind was blowing on her daughter and ultimately this took away his possible means of escape......I must stop reading sad stories its like am on the lookout or something!

Its like a nightmare. I feel really sad hearing it all. Stop it now Madly!!! stop reading about these things. You need to feel cheerful and relaxed. Go and get your DH to give you a good massage. Get him to massage your feet and have a cup of tea or hot chocolate. You need pampering!!!! xxx

evening ladies. hope u are all well? as for me first time since af was here last ive had a tiny bit of orangy/redish cm:happydance:

evening ladies. hope u are all well? as for me first time since af was here last ive had a tiny bit of orangy/redish cm:happydance:

Yay yay...go Lindsey....go Lindsey...like its your birthday!!!

I told you!!! hehe

I feel so happy for you!!! xxxx

Yay yay...go Lindsey....go Lindsey...like its your birthday!!!

I told you!!! hehe

I feel so happy for you!!! xxxx

not sure if it i af but had a achey feeling in my lower tum for days now and then that there nothing now tho:shrug:

That story was horrible I got sad about it too.

Ladies I think I'm out. Had a bit of red blood this afternoon, it's quite funny. I got to twon, brought superdrug tests, went to work, found blood, thought "Bollocks wasted £8!!)... Finished work, went back to superdrug and asked for an exchange... for Hair dye. The bloke was like... "You want to exchange pregnancy tests... for hair dye?" So I just grinned.

Linds I hope it's af hun!!

I am reading Anne Owens book here. The psychic lady I went to see on Monday. Shes been on TV and on Radio and everything. She sees though peoples bodies into their bones and stuff and she can put dislocated bones and joins back with her X-Ray eyes as she calls them. She had her first psychic episode at 5 when her tooth came out and she was visiting her aunt with her mum. They distracted her and put a sixpence under the carpet and then told her to find it but as she looked she claimed a Fairy wearing a glittery beautiful blue dress with blue wings flew around in front of her and then went up the chimney. She shouted to her aunt and mum about it but they told her off for being a fibber and told her to look for the sixpence but she was more interested in the fairy which then flew up the chimney. She told them it had gone up their and stood at the bottom crying...the fairy has gone. Her mum shouted at her and from that day she kept her gift secret. This is just the first chapter of the book. Its a great book. I never read normally but this book I can't put it down. Tellys off and everything and OH is out at his parents and I am just sat here reading this BRILLIANT book!!!! So unlike me to read. MADLY you should be reading these stories instead of sad ones. This book was only £8 too. Its called "We Live Forever" by the woman with the X-ray eyes.

xxxxxxxx

Have you read any Mia Dolan? She's a psychic, loved her books.

No not read hers but will google her. Hey guess what???? Amber just emailed me saying she has been on holiday and will be doing my reading. I had put a dispute in with Paypal too because Lindsey said she ignored her and they got their money back so I was doing same thing cos been over a week now but shes emailed me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->