**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:lol: sounds like me then.....that 1st day I got that vvvvfaint :bfp: I nearly broke my neck in the bathroom tripping over my pants :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: can so picture that

ive just had a mad afternoon of cleaning i hate cleaning but have just cleaned the kicthen its now spotless even moved the microvawe and stuff around:D

I clean one room a day to keep up with everything otherwise I end up taking a full day to clean the whole house every week and it really wears me out. So I do our bedroom on Mondays, The bathroom and nursery on tuesdays, the kitchen and downstairs bathroom on wednesdays, the living room on thursdays and then I do my parrots cage on fridays and the washing. On saturday I don't do anything lol. Sunday I iron. So its easier and all spaced out. x

I clean one room a day to keep up with everything otherwise I end up taking a full day to clean the whole house every week and it really wears me out. So I do our bedroom on Mondays, The bathroom and nursery on tuesdays, the kitchen and downstairs bathroom on wednesdays, the living room on thursdays and then I do my parrots cage on fridays and the washing. On saturday I don't do anything lol. Sunday I iron. So its easier and all spaced out. x

i hate cleraning i rang my mum as they are at my sisters and said ive cleaned the kitchen for you she said oh ok thanks i went "ive had the microwave out and its white again now and the stove" she went "are you feeling ok carry on"lol

I used to do that for my mum. I used to love surprising her when she got home lol x

updated it....woohoo!!!! I love it....it looks sooo cute....glad that your here ladies...:flower::hugs:

sorry can't chat I am heading out the door to go to work...I will talk to you all this afternoon hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs::hugs:

Good afternoon, How would I go about getting a reading ??

Thanks !

this is what im holding onto atm

Hi Lindsey , its ok to ask questions please feel free to contact me whenever you need to chat or need guidance , I have laid a card for you as the connection that I had whilst focusing around you for your reading as now since past and I must be honest , when I read for someone its as though it isn’t me reading but my guides so once reading has been given to me it then passes from me and can’t go back to that same connection , if you know what I mean , sorry it’s a little hard for me to explain , but when reading I go to another place in our realm and then go out of it ,, any way enough of my rambling , I feel with the card I have that I see it as being a new cycle and I feel that the cycle you are in at this time may end on the 23rd September as this date was just shown to me , if it doesn’t relate to your cycle I would make a note of that date as I feel it of some relevance to you . but I would say the conception that I was shown will be a new cycle , hope this helps a little x

updated it....woohoo!!!! I love it....it looks sooo cute....glad that your here ladies...:flower::hugs:

sorry can't chat I am heading out the door to go to work...I will talk to you all this afternoon hope you all have a wonderful day today...:hugs::hugs:

Good afternoon, How would I go about getting a reading ??

Thanks !

hi hun you would need to contact the psycic of your choice and send them payment usualy via there website or ebay and then the will contact you for any details

:lol: sounds like me then.....that 1st day I got that vvvvfaint :bfp: I nearly broke my neck in the bathroom tripping over my pants :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: can so picture that

ive just had a mad afternoon of cleaning i hate cleaning but have just cleaned the kicthen its now spotless even moved the microvawe and stuff around:D

I've just the exact same ting! Microwave and everything!! Madness!

I'm trying to be positive this month but I can't get into the right frame of mind, my stomach is still feeling af like, even though af should be gone now!! She's never usually here this late and it's cd 7 now, usually at least by cd6 I hate having a long AF it's not even that it's heavy or constant but it's there if you get what i mean :(

I'm going to have a long soak with some music. Feel proper tired and i've not done anything all day. if AF hadn't of shown i'd be convinced I was pregnant!! lol Especially with how much I have cried the past few days for little reasons, mainly my cat being a pain and getting into horrible fights with local cats, i've had to keep him in all day cause he came back yesterday all cut and moany!! :( Sorry about my rambling ladies!!

Oh and since Aug was a FAIL the predictions i'm now focusing on are Serendipity, she was my first reading aswell would be funny if she was right all along, she said most likely september. Ruby says October/November.

So Ruby and serendipity, come on ladies, prove me right!! I want a baby. And I want my tummy to stop hurting :(

Lindsey - Is that from psychic star? Its really lovely. I love her if it is her. I do!!

She helped me out big time. I will tell you what happened. I got a bit bored one day and I went on one of those psychic live persons thingys. Anyway I got a bit carried away and spent about £35 before I knew it. Then I encountered this one psychic who told me I had some kind of weird curse on me she named it something (can't remember now) but it sounded Arabic. She was Arabic so I guessed it was. Anyway she told me that unless this curse was removed that I would NEVER fall pregnant. She said only she could remove it but it would cost and she would need a picture. So in my horror I sent her a picture but she said she couldn't open it and needed it to remove the curse. All this time the minutes were clocking up and it was costing me $$$. Also she kept taking her time to type as if stalling me. I kept tactfully trying to hurry her up but she demanded the picture 3 times in total. All three times claiming that it was no good and she couldn't remove the curse and that I needed to send her a bigger picture.

I couldn't afford to carry on and I was in a right mess. I know this all sounds really bizarre but I was massively down and vulnerable at the time. Anyway without anyone really to turn to (without feeling totally embarrased) in my desperation I contacted Psychic Star. I don't know why I felt I could tell her as she had only sent me a reading and then answered a question after the reading. But I felt I trusted her.

Well she was amazing and she calmed me down no end. I knew deep down it was all nonsense and this person was just trying to milk my dry but I was in a right state and I needed her to tell me. I truly think that if it wasn't for her I would have had a panic attack or something. Since then we have emailed a lot of times. This is why I cannot talk highly enough about her. She's not just a good psychic, she's a very kind hearted lady and that's a really nice quality to have mixed with such a great talent.

She helped me out big time. I will tell you what happened. I got a bit bored one day and I went on one of those psychic live persons thingys. Anyway I got a bit carried away and spent about £35 before I knew it. Then I encountered this one psychic who told me I had some kind of weird curse on me she named it something (can't remember now) but it sounded Arabic. She was Arabic so I guessed it was. Anyway she told me that unless this curse was removed that I would NEVER fall pregnant. She said only she could remove it but it would cost and she would need a picture. So in my horror I sent her a picture but she said she couldn't open it and needed it to remove the curse. All this time the minutes were clocking up and it was costing me $$$. Also she kept taking her time to type as if stalling me. I kept tactfully trying to hurry her up but she demanded the picture 3 times in total. All three times claiming that it was no good and she couldn't remove the curse and that I needed to send her a bigger picture.

I couldn't afford to carry on and I was in a right mess. I know this all sounds really bizarre but I was massively down and vulnerable at the time. Anyway without anyone really to turn to (without feeling totally embarrased) in my desperation I contacted Psychic Star. I don't know why I felt I could tell her as she had only sent me a reading and then answered a question after the reading. But I felt I trusted her.

Well she was amazing and she calmed me down no end. I knew deep down it was all nonsense and this person was just trying to milk my dry but I was in a right state and I needed her to tell me. I truly think that if it wasn't for her I would have had a panic attack or something. Since then we have emailed a lot of times. This is why I cannot talk highly enough about her. She's not just a good psychic, she's a very kind hearted lady and that's a really nice quality to have mixed with such a great talent.

all the others i feel are just after money and preying on our want and need for pregnancy. i do not get that feeling with star im niot sure why but she feelks very genuine if she was after money she could of chagerged me more everytime i ask her a new q lol

Lindsey - Yeah I agree with you Linds, shes great and not after money like the others. Night night xx :hugs:

morning ladies how are you all? got such a sore tummy today really achey and yuck:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->