**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I won't let you think negative anymore faer. You must think only positive thoughts. Go and find all your crystals and get positive. You really must. Mia Angel said that if you send positive thoughts to the universe then you get positive back. I don't care what it takes, how long it takes, what I have to do......I AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!! I KNOW THIS. I FEEL IT! IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS I WILL BE GETTING A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!! Think like this!

I am 41 you are younger! If I feel positive then so should you xxxx

il be ur ttc buddy far and missy:) b4 i go bed anyone want to send the witch my way i think shes trying to land but not quite getting there atm

I'm just dreading OH SA results when he eventually gets them done!! He's smoked the green for 12 years now and I fully believe it's hammpered our chances.

I will try and be more positive, it's just a killer working in a toy shop ... babies and pregnant women on a daily basis and i want it to be me lol

linds hon :sex: it will surely bring her to land :)

Thanks ladies I want to stick around if you`ll have me :)

MissyMoo Mia told me to leave them insitu and am kinda superstitious to remove them now :shrug:

I lost my lucky charm last yr faerie and have never felt the same since :( I wish I could find it but I have searched everywhere :( I took it on interviews with me and now think I lost somehwere outside the house...no hope of finding!

hey ladies how are you all? still no af for me but been having a bad tummy the las t few days so dont think shes far away

:wave: hey hon I really hope shes on that broom circling the land strip right now :hugs:

Feeling tired, grumpy and dreading been back at work for next two days blah!

woooop sorry for the tmi but just had yet another streak of blood in my cm:happydance:

Yeah Linds I hope its AF :D

My AF is nearly gone. i'm not going to obssess over it this cycle, I need to chill. I'm not drinking though, went out on friday night and could only manage three drinks all night, i'm just n ot a drinker anymore.

Anyone about?

Yeah Linds I hope its AF :D

My AF is nearly gone. i'm not going to obssess over it this cycle, I need to chill. I'm not drinking though, went out on friday night and could only manage three drinks all night, i'm just n ot a drinker anymore.

Anyone about?

im here af less still:shrug:

:hi: ladies. We have just got back from a spa break. It was soooo nice. We were getting non stop massages, facials, manicures, spa therapy and using the A La Carte Restaurant. It was so good that we have decided to go on another one in December. I COULD LIVE THERE!!!

Lindsey - Sorry your af not here yet and I will add you as ttc buddy:flower:
Faer - I will add you as ttc buddy too. Hope OH SA goes well:flower:
Madly - I see you have been promoted to a green olive!!!:thumbup:

Me.....I am on cd21 and have no signs of much. My boobs are really full and ache at the sides but I have had no cramping or other feelings inside like I normally do. The last 2 cycles I have always got a bit of brown cm around dc17 - dc20 for some strange reason, but this cycle I have lots of white cm and I mean lots.

I am going to the doctors on 27th September to see the Lady Doctor I saw when I first started TTC back in Feb because she told me after 6 months of trying she wanted to see me as I am 41. If you are under 35 they like you to TTC for a year but if over they say 6 months and they will see you and do more. So I have decided to get the ball rolling. I am not sure if she will give me clomid even though I am ovulating because I have read that they can actually give clomid when you are ovulating because it increases the quantity and quality of the eggs and matures them better. I have heard clomid has very good success rates so if she gives me that I am going for it. I am going to mention it anyway just so that I have ticked all the boxes.

:thumbup:

:hi: ladies. We have just got back from a spa break. It was soooo nice. We were getting non stop massages, facials, manicures, spa therapy and using the A La Carte Restaurant. It was so good that we have decided to go on another one in December. I COULD LIVE THERE!!!

Lindsey - Sorry your af not here yet and I will add you as ttc buddy:flower:
Faer - I will add you as ttc buddy too. Hope OH SA goes well:flower:
Madly - I see you have been promoted to a green olive!!!:thumbup:

Me.....I am on cd21 and have no signs of much. My boobs are really full and ache at the sides but I have had no cramping or other feelings inside like I normally do. The last 2 cycles I have always got a bit of brown cm around dc17 - dc20 for some strange reason, but this cycle I have lots of white cm and I mean lots.

I am going to the doctors on 27th September to see the Lady Doctor I saw when I first started TTC back in Feb because she told me after 6 months of trying she wanted to see me as I am 41. If you are under 35 they like you to TTC for a year but if over they say 6 months and they will see you and do more. So I have decided to get the ball rolling. I am not sure if she will give me clomid even though I am ovulating because I have read that they can actually give clomid when you are ovulating because it increases the quantity and quality of the eggs and matures them better. I have heard clomid has very good success rates so if she gives me that I am going for it. I am going to mention it anyway just so that I have ticked all the boxes.

:thumbup:

ohhh missy u could end up with two babas or more on clomid especialy as u already have twins:happydance:

I know lol. I would prefer one....but if I get two then that's life. Twins was hard work!

Ann the psychic lady said it will be one and a girl and she said I would need help from a doctor so I am hoping she is accurate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->