**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

No yellow CM which I usually get a week before af but its just white and not much of it. CP High ish. Boobs so painful I have to hold them when I take bra off and getting worse. Not tired or nausea tho. Wreckon I'm out feeling. Defo

No yellow CM which I usually get a week before af but its just white and not much of it. CP High ish. Boobs so painful I have to hold them when I take bra off and getting worse. Not tired or nausea tho. Wreckon I'm out feeling. Defo

i recon u have a v good chance of being duffers tbh hun

I can't imagine it happening Lindsey. I have waited for so long that I have a kinda blank and disbelief about it. It's like my body has stopped cooperating and I really would die if I were. I would just die!!!!!! In disbelief!!!! I would be like afbbf a... "hellooo, who am I? who are you....? where am I?....... Am I really here???? when my OH came home he would have to slap me to my senses from being a total jibbering wreck and talking gobbldy goop. And I would probably still have the stick in my hand with my pants down and my eyes wide looking up and going ........Looook, is this real? Am I really seeing this?....I wouldn't have moved off the spot all day in my total shock haha (Serious case of miss spelling there sorry)

:rofl: MissyMoo you are soooooo funny hon

:wave: Ladies.....I am feeling :cold: :(

Hows everyone else?

I can't imagine it happening Lindsey. I have waited for so long that I have a kinda blank and disbelief about it. It's like my body has stopped cooperating and I really would die if I were. I would just die!!!!!! In disbelief!!!! I would be like afbbf a... "hellooo, who am I? who are you....? where am I?....... Am I really here???? when my OH came home he would have to slap me to my senses from being a total jibbering wreck and talking gobbldy goop. And I would probably still have the stick in my hand with my pants down and my eyes wide looking up and going ........Looook, is this real? Am I really seeing this?....I wouldn't have moved off the spot all day in my total shock haha (Serious case of miss spelling there sorry)

:rofl:

Awww madly get your DH to massage your feet hehe and make you honey and lemon.....then tell him he has to let you watch whatever channel you like on tv and be your beck and call guy. He has to cook tea and wash up. And you will just lie there and be warm and pampered. That's how it should be girl! hehe

I just had another pope up there in the never regions again. It's still pure white and its not normal. This is not me. By now it has usually gone ewish and is always discoloured with yellow and off yellow verging on golden / light brown. Always always. This time it is pure white and lotiony. Madly I know this is gross to ask but was yours white when you got your BFP and did it stay white? Also did you get any other symptoms other than the very painful bb's, cos that's all I have, painful, full, heavy bb's and this weird cm. I don't feel tired or nauseas.

I just had another pope up there in the never regions again. It's still pure white and its not normal. This is not me. By now it has usually gone ewish and is always discoloured with yellow and off yellow verging on golden / light brown. Always always. This time it is pure white and lotiony. Madly I know this is gross to ask but was yours white when you got your BFP and did it stay white? Also did you get any other symptoms other than the very painful bb's, cos that's all I have, painful, full, heavy bb's and this weird cm. I don't feel tired or nauseas.

when i ahd my mc begining of the year mine was pure white like creamy stuff

mines like that but there's not lots, just a moderate amount of the stuff

mines like that but there's not lots, just a moderate amount of the stuff

im gettign quiote exoted for u with all these symptoms mrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back