**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wave: ladies,

Linds I hope the :witch: is on her wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :hugs:

MissyMoo thank you I graduated yesterday to a ickle Olive :) 9wks wow its going fast :loopy: I have my 1st Midwife app tom and am a little excited :lol: I hope clomid is the help your reading meant :thumbup: that would be so amazing!

:wave: ladies,

Linds I hope the :witch: is on her wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :hugs:

MissyMoo thank you I graduated yesterday to a ickle Olive :) 9wks wow its going fast :loopy: I have my 1st Midwife app tom and am a little excited :lol: I hope clomid is the help your reading meant :thumbup: that would be so amazing!

no w3itch here yet:shrug: we gonna try dtd tonight and until she shows or we get a bfp

:thumbup: sounds like a great plan hon.......I am hoping she doesnt come then in that case and you get your :bfp: instead :)

:thumbup: sounds like a great plan hon.......I am hoping she doesnt come then in that case and you get your :bfp: instead :)

seee the past few nights ive had really weird dreams one was i had a scan of my ovarys one wasnt working at all and the other was firing eggs out like you see in the cheepy comp games:haha: hoping its a sign of ov was very werid but felt so real:shrug: and sandra said bfp in sept but i dismissed the reading as non of the other stuff connected to me at all

Vivid dreams are a good sympton :thumbup: I had a dream last night that we were having twins :rofl: DH would just faint :dohh:

i am feeling a tad bit sick drinking wine then gonna watch a film and get sum lovin in

madly - well the lady doctor said to go back if nothing happens in 6 months. Anne the psychic said I will conceive but only with the help of a doctor. So it all seems a sensible thing to just go to the doctor and ask them for help lol

:wave: Ladies,

MissyMooMoo sounds like a good plan :thumbup:
Linds hon did :witch: hit? I noticed your counter on your ticker has gone :shrug:

:wave: Ladies,

MissyMooMoo sounds like a good plan :thumbup:
Linds hon did :witch: hit? I noticed your counter on your ticker has gone :shrug:

nope no withc but we think i may be oving now as soooo hot at night even with the fan on have loats of ewcm and feeling quite pants. also i sent another messege to psysic star to find out if conception will be from this cycle continued or a new cycle and she says she feels this cycle may end on the 23rd of this mth if thats not a new cycle then ive to make a note as will be relevance to me. i got sick of seeing the ticker going up and up so took it off

hey ladies how are you all?

pretty miserable weather so it's put a right downer on me. AND af still hasn't left properly!! Longest it's been, it's usually gone by now, booooo. Can't BD until thursday anyway cause OH has to abstrain for his SA appointment. If it's not gone by tomorrow that will be 8 DAYS :(

Had my second blood test but my doc is on holiday so won't get results for two weeeeeeks. :(

Bored of september now, want it to be october. :(

:hugs: sorry you are feeling down right now faerie....I am sending you oodles of virtual :hugs:

Faer - I think that rather stinks that doctors should do blood tests and then bugger of on holiday!!! I bet you are going crazy. I know I would be. Gosh 8 days is long, mine only last 3 or 4 days (5 at the most).

I know this might be TMI but you know what I'm like lol. I had a poke about in there earlier and I still have very white CM and it is thick and creamy too. Usually the week before AF is due I always start getting yellowy golden CM and there is usually more and it usually more runny and EWish. But this CM is just totally weird. Pure white like it goes after AF has shown and no trace of yellow and only 4 days before AF.

The weird thing is that all the way back from february when I came off the pill my cycles have been really weird. For one thing they were getting longer and longer and then they settled at 26/27 days and they have stayed like this which is great. But on top of this I had a few cycles where I was spotting 10 - 7 days up to AF showing. This has died down since I have had the 27 day cycles and now this time as I said I don't even seem to have the typical goldeny CM.

My boobs hurt me so much I have to hold them when I take off my bra. When I walk downstairs they ache and are painful and thats with my bra on!!! My nipples are itchy and one of them has (TMI again but here goes) started to go all dry and the dry stin is coming off and underneath my nipples is bright red. I noticed that they have both gone really rough and hard and everything I seem to wear is brushing against them and aggravating them. My boobs have been like this since 3DPO.

Not sure whats going on

Thanks madly. I think when it happens I will be so amazed I might just no even be able to speak for a few days.....I can't imagine how I will be. Because I will be so overwhelmed and in disbelief I will go into shock

:lol: sounds like me then.....that 1st day I got that vvvvfaint :bfp: I nearly broke my neck in the bathroom tripping over my pants :rofl:

haha you should see me I am laughing so loud here the doggies think I'm nuts. I have this picture of you and its funny hahaha

:rofl: I laugh about the madness now I was like holding the test going `no it cant be!` whilst trying to pull up my pants whilst trying to get into the bedroom for better light :dohh: I know women are meant to be able to multi task but I nearly broke my neck trying to :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->