**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I know it drives you mad doesn't it. I have OCD about poking around in my never regions. What a mad thing to have OCD about!

lol go doc say u think u have ocd they ask what symptoms "well i cant quite stop myself having a feel around at my vaginal mucas"

:wohoo: congrats on the interview linds hon.......group interviews I have had a fair few of those in my time too :)

You ladies gave me goosebumps reading about PS......................:winkwink:

MissyMoo yes my CM was clear white like egg white and was odd for me b/c I hardly had any and I normally have oodles and oddles :blush: to the point where I use to carry spare panties for a mid-day change :dohh: I also had the sore heavy full (.)(.) from 2dpo but only normally get once witch has actually hit so again def different.....I didnt feel tired, sick, nauseous or anything else apart from my eating appetite dropped when I normally have an healthy appetite but to begin with I didnt class it has a sympton b/c I had stress over our m/c and also with the changes going on at work and thought my lack of appetite was down to stress :wacko: I seriously felt out b/c we hardly :sex: or even tried and I didnt know if I had even ov after m/c and if I am honest I lost all caring about TTC I was broken hearted :( Goes to show you def def can misjudge your body/self!

It's so weird isn't it. Why did you get rid of you fruit ticker lol

I thought I would switch tickers to see which one I like best MissyMoo......I am keeping everything crossed for you ladies :thumbup:

im:cry: lol just watched cherry has a baby in bbc three and now in floods of tearsa t al the babies:cloud9:

hey ladies, oh did his sa today we get his results in two weeks, felt so bad though, he said he felt useless, he can't me pregnant and he can't get a job what use is he :( i love him so much i hate when he talks like that. he got turned down for another job today so he is pretty devastated, and is now worrying he won't be able to get us pregnant, i don't know how to make him feel better.

also, my cat hasn't been in any fights, he had an allergic reaction to bob martin spot on for protecting against fleas, so he is on antibiotics now. my poor kitty :(

pretty miserable day really, wanna curl up and wake up in a few months.

will be ov'ing soon i think but not brought my ov sticks yet. don't know why i bother we're not gonna conceive this month!! too much stress.

linds well done on interview, if you get it we can compare toy prices hahaha. i'm not allowed to say where i work mind due to the compant being crazy and not letting us post on social networking sites where we work... gosh!!

missy i hope those dates all work out for you hun!! sounding good. i may have to get a psychic star reading when i'm paid, but i know she's gonna say what i'm thinking - i will conceive next year. 2010 is not for me.

madly how you feeling?

any other ladies i may have missed how are you all... welshrose?? froggers??

My OH felt really weird too when he did his SA. We tried to make a day off it by going to dinner but it just felt like a totally bizarre day. I hope the results are great for you x

i emailed star and told her about my interview and got another nice reply i LOVE this woman lol

Hi Lindsey , thank you for the update , its good news in a way but not the news we need around your cycle , but its nice to know that my guides connect well with you and you never know your cycle may just end the same day , good luck with the interview , let me know how it goes x

Awwww shes so lovely!!! I'm off to bedfordshire anyways.....so tired out and getting a migraine. Night night my lovelies xxx

any one fancy going up town for me its tooooooooo cold but need to get ben some new jeans as his have torn between the leg:dohh:

Lol I will go....I have OH car here cos hes gone work on his bike. Where are you!!!!! haha

back never got him jneans got myself some instead lol im off to baby gym at1 with my besty and her lil girl love her loads shes such a cutey :cloud9:

Sore boobs but no cm now. I am really bored..agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh! Want something to happen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->