**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:wave: Ladies,

How are we all this eve :kiss:

I still have a :cold: and am back at work tom at 7.30am :(

Wish me luck ladies I am telling my boss tomorrow I am preggo and a) it will be a shock I have no doubt and b) am not sure hes going to be over happy! But things have happened and I feel the need to tell him now to ensure me and LO at not at risk :thumbup: Like it or lump it `Mr Boss Man Sir` I think I will piss you off tomorrow but you take the piss with us so stick it in your pipe and smooooooooooooke it!

Gooooo madly goooo! yay....Tell Mr Big Boss Smarty Pants Man and let him like it or lump it. Either way your lump is incredibly lovely and the best thing ever to happen!!!:happydance::thumbup:

How are we all this eve :kiss:

I still have a :cold: and am back at work tom at 7.30am :(

Wish me luck ladies I am telling my boss tomorrow I am preggo and a) it will be a shock I have no doubt and b) am not sure hes going to be over happy! But things have happened and I feel the need to tell him now to ensure me and LO at not at risk :thumbup: Like it or lump it `Mr Boss Man Sir` I think I will piss you off tomorrow but you take the piss with us so stick it in your pipe and smooooooooooooke it!

good luck hun
ive got such a headache tonight making me feel sick:cry:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Am a little worried about telling him tbh but I know its for my own good :)

:kiss: sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather too linds :hugs:

I am having a lamb curry, chips, garlic naan and samosa for tea mmmmmmmmmmm the first time I have wanted a take out since I fell preggo!

Morning ladies :hi:. Hey Madly when I was pregoo with twins all I ever wanted was cheese and onion pie with curry sauce over it. I was so ill and feeling sick all the time that that is all I would ever really eat. Even then I would throw up in between eating it

hey ladies, oh did his sa today we get his results in two weeks, felt so bad though, he said he felt useless, he can't me pregnant and he can't get a job what use is he :( i love him so much i hate when he talks like that. he got turned down for another job today so he is pretty devastated, and is now worrying he won't be able to get us pregnant, i don't know how to make him feel better.

also, my cat hasn't been in any fights, he had an allergic reaction to bob martin spot on for protecting against fleas, so he is on antibiotics now. my poor kitty :(

pretty miserable day really, wanna curl up and wake up in a few months.

will be ov'ing soon i think but not brought my ov sticks yet. don't know why i bother we're not gonna conceive this month!! too much stress.

linds well done on interview, if you get it we can compare toy prices hahaha. i'm not allowed to say where i work mind due to the compant being crazy and not letting us post on social networking sites where we work... gosh!!

missy i hope those dates all work out for you hun!! sounding good. i may have to get a psychic star reading when i'm paid, but i know she's gonna say what i'm thinking - i will conceive next year. 2010 is not for me.

madly how you feeling?

any other ladies i may have missed how are you all... welshrose?? froggers??

aww hun I hate that your OH feels like that I hope when they do his SA it comes back with an improvement:winkwink:I'm sure that would make him feel lots better...praying for him...:hugs:hoping that the perfect job will come his way to hun...

thats great hun that your cat hasn't been in any fights hope he gets better.......:thumbup:

I know what you mean about wanting to curl up and not wake up for months...right there with ya...hope you start feeling better hun...we are here to help you through it all I know I haven't been on much but I'm trying to get on here daily if I'm able to now...I had to be taken to the hospital this past tuesday due to my neck, left arm, and spine were killing me I'm out of work until monday I had to go yesterday and get a MRI done and also I had a exray taken while I was at the hospital and they have me on some powerful pain pills, along with predizone pills, and muscle relaxers so I have been kinda out of it I go back to the doctor next thrusday to see what they found on my MRI...

but anyways I'm going to be checking in off and on today to see how everyone is doing..hope you have a wonderful day hun...:hugs:

:hugs:Hi,

Lindsey, how are you doing?...has the witch showed her ugly face yet?...if not hope she does soon or get your :bfp:
:hugs:
MissyMooMoo, how are you doing today?...hope your doing good hun...:hugs:

Madlyttc, how are you doing today?...how is the pregnancy coming along?hope your having a great satruday...:hugs:

Awww frogger I hope your pain goes better soon. Nice to see you again x

hey ladies very quiet around here lately hope u are all ok? i have really bad tooth ache today wisdom teeth playing up:growlmad:

Sorry to hear about your toothache Lindsey and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i'm around fertile period again, should be oving today or tomorrow i think, had lots of cm today. not temping or getting ov sticks, i have no money and it stresses me out. hehe

Hi faer I have decided that if af shows for me that next cycle I am not using any opks or cbfm and just gonna :sex: lots lol. I know how you feel about them stressing you out. Sometimes it's better not to know

ive had TONS of cm the past few days and keep getting ppl say its pre sign lol really annoying me as no af but plenty of cm

Sorry to hear you are feeling pants linds hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Goodluck for this cycle faerie hon :dust:

MissyMoo any news? your ticker says you hit another cycle is this right :shrug:

:hugs: Frogger so sorry you have been ill hope the tests turn out alright :kiss:

Well ladies I have been working for the last few days which is why I havent been around :( I told my boss yesterday I am pregnant and the conversation went a little like this......

Him - `you wanted to talk with me!`
Me - (whilst sitting down!) `yes I have something to tell you!`
Him - (whilst sort of hovering using the back of the chair opposite to hold him up with a very worried look on his face) `Whats wrong?`
Me - `You might like to sit down!`
Him - `Why it is the sit down sort of news?`
Me - `Sort of yes!`
Him - `Go on then!`
Me - `I`m Pregnant!`
Him - `OH MY GOD FOR F**KS SAKE YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?`
Me - `Thanks a bunch no of course I`m not kidding you!`
Him - `oh no am really sorry I didnt mean that the way it sounded.....congratulations of course! I was just thinking about things from my perspective!`

Then we talked about my EDD, mat leave, what I would like to do in way of my current position etc etc and he was really supportive :) Funny thing I joked to DH last night that his reaction was worthy of an oscar :rofl: and you would have thought I had just told him he was going to be a father again himself :dohh: (he has two little girls both to different ladies both concieved on one night stands!) Makes me wonder what his reaction actually was when he was told he was going to be a father!

Sorry to hear you are feeling pants linds hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Goodluck for this cycle faerie hon :dust:

MissyMoo any news? your ticker says you hit another cycle is this right :shrug:

:hugs: Frogger so sorry you have been ill hope the tests turn out alright :kiss:

Well ladies I have been working for the last few days which is why I havent been around :( I told my boss yesterday I am pregnant and the conversation went a little like this......

Him - `you wanted to talk with me!`
Me - (whilst sitting down!) `yes I have something to tell you!`
Him - (whilst sort of hovering using the back of the chair opposite to hold him up with a very worried look on his face) `Whats wrong?`
Me - `You might like to sit down!`
Him - `Why it is the sit down sort of news?`
Me - `Sort of yes!`
Him - `Go on then!`
Me - `I`m Pregnant!`
Him - `OH MY GOD FOR F**KS SAKE YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?`
Me - `Thanks a bunch no of course I`m not kidding you!`
Him - `oh no am really sorry I didnt mean that the way it sounded.....congratulations of course! I was just thinking about things from my perspective!`

Then we talked about my EDD, mat leave, what I would like to do in way of my current position etc etc and he was really supportive :) Funny thing I joked to DH last night that his reaction was worthy of an oscar :rofl: and you would have thought I had just told him he was going to be a father again himself :dohh: (he has two little girls both to different ladies both concieved on one night stands!) Makes me wonder what his reaction actually was when he was told he was going to be a father!

lmao at his reaction:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->