**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

haha your boss sounds full of character lol. I am glad he was supportive though. I am in limbo at the moment. I keep having cramps, but very very light ones and then they disappear. This has been occuring for 3 days now but no AF. I should have got it either yesterday or today. My boobs are so sore that I am in pain walking downstairs. If af isn't here tomorrow I will test on Tuesday but I am scared to death of getting :bfn:

omg sorry for this lol but fir the first time ever i now know what creamy cm feels like :haha: just had a fiddle down below to see if it was still ewcm like and its now like hand lotion

haha your boss sounds full of character lol. I am glad he was supportive though. I am in limbo at the moment. I keep having cramps, but very very light ones and then they disappear. This has been occuring for 3 days now but no AF. I should have got it either yesterday or today. My boobs are so sore that I am in pain walking downstairs. If af isn't here tomorrow I will test on Tuesday but I am scared to death of getting :bfn:

im still v hopefull and think ur gonna get ur bfp hun

Morning ladies.

Didn't get to BD last night, too tired, DTD this morning, hoping we've caught eggy. Had lots of like, slippery (not quite EWCM though?) yesterday so thinking I'm only just OVing or have yet to OV, it's CD 13 and I never go past CD14.

morning ladies still no af for me but tons of creamy cm agaain ahvent even ot cramps now:shrug:

ben wants me to get a test today but i cant rememebr when we last dtd lol how bad is that id be between a 8 and 12 weeks whats the chnace of not knowing then?

get a test get a test get a test!

didn't you say your mum never got a pos until like 12weeks anyway?!

Hi Everyone - I'm new to this thread but would love to have a reading - where / how do i go about getting one?? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Hope you all get your BFP's soon!!

Claire x

Hiya, :witch: got me at 6.00 am this morning. I have decided to ditch my opks and cbfm this cycle and not monitor anything. I have even got rid of my ticker so I have no idea what day it is and I don't care. I just want to have a break and :sex: when I want to and not feel any pressure.

Hiya, :witch: got me at 6.00 am this morning. I have decided to ditch my opks and cbfm this cycle and not monitor anything. I have even got rid of my ticker so I have no idea what day it is and I don't care. I just want to have a break and :sex: when I want to and not feel any pressure.

I've still got my ticket, cause I like to know where I am, lol, but i've not opked or temped this cycle, I'm a little calmer, we've only managed to BD twice, but it's cool.

Sorry AF hit you hunny xx

Faer - Thanks. I can never cry though but inside I'm dying a little bit more every month.

So we are both on a cycle this month where we think f..k it! lol

sorry the witch got you hun :hugs: i have to do the oppasit of you guys next cycke i have to opk and temp blah

I've never temped hmmmmm. Is it annoying? I always got put off about it cos I wake different times so I always thought it would get annoying.

I've never temped hmmmmm. Is it annoying? I always got put off about it cos I wake different times so I always thought it would get annoying.

we have done it one cycle and ben just shived it in my mouth when i was still asleep lol the thermometer that is

but temoing is rerally the only way to know for sure you ahve oved due to the thermal shift

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->