**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Mine did it when I told them to do it. Mine was done on cd25 because back then I wasn't getting my LH Surge until CD17 so the doctor counted 7 days from then and booked me in with the nurse and they just did the test as normal but marked Day 25 Progesterone - due to ov on cd18. I got my results back and it was 32.8 so which meant I have oved.

You can ask them to do it whenever you get your LH Surge,,,,you just need to count 7 days from that date and book it in. Lots of girls don't ov on cd14 so I'm not sure why your doctors only do a day 21 progesterone...thats bizzare!! They just call it a 21 day pregesterone simply because the average most common cycle is 28 days.

All you have to do is make sure it is 7 days after LH Surge.

All I remember is this.....the nurse did question it and asked if it was day 21 and I told her no. So she said why not...this should be done on day 21 so I corrected her and said,....no this should be done 7 days after LH Surge and that is why this is day 25 for me because I didn't get my LH Surge until day 17 and I have to have the test 7 days from there. Well her face was very confused and I couldn't help thinking...:saywhat: YOUR A NURSE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS....WHY AM I HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU!!!! jEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol

It really freaks me out and concerns me that we have to explain things like this to the medical profession!!!!

Mine did it when I told them to do it. Mine was done on cd25 because back then I wasn't getting my LH Surge until CD17 so the doctor counted 7 days from then and booked me in with the nurse and they just did the test as normal but marked Day 25 Progesterone - due to ov on cd18. I got my results back and it was 32.8 so which meant I have oved.

You can ask them to do it whenever you get your LH Surge,,,,you just need to count 7 days from that date and book it in. Lots of girls don't ov on cd14 so I'm not sure why your doctors only do a day 21 progesterone...thats bizzare!! They just call it a 21 day pregesterone simply because the average most common cycle is 28 days.

All you have to do is make sure it is 7 days after LH Surge.

All I remember is this.....the nurse did question it and asked if it was day 21 and I told her no. So she said why not...this should be done on day 21 so I corrected her and said,....no this should be done 7 days after LH Surge and that is why this is day 25 for me because I didn't get my LH Surge until day 17 and I have to have the test 7 days from there. Well her face was very confused and I couldn't help thinking...:saywhat: YOUR A NURSE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS....WHY AM I HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU!!!! jEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol

It really freaks me out and concerns me that we have to explain things like this to the medical profession!!!!

well just tried to get an apointment witht he doc for both my cycle and also to get passport photos signed no apts till next week and i need it by monday plus they want 20 quid just to sign one bloody photgraph:mad:

well just tried to get an apointment witht he doc for both my cycle and also to get passport photos signed no apts till next week and i need it by monday plus they want 20 quid just to sign one bloody photgraph:mad:

Omg, Doctors do anything to get more money now! Thats disgusting :( Does it have to be doctor who signs it?

Omg, Doctors do anything to get more money now! Thats disgusting :( Does it have to be doctor who signs it?

only other person who i know who could yeh but gonna risk going without they said its only if i have really chnaged in appearance since my last passport and as im going to the office anyway they should be able to see its me :shrug:

Why do people have to be so unavailable and so complicated. We are not!! lol

i have awful af type pains today ahve goten worse as day has gone on and now cant sleep really not sure what to make opf it as have ewcm like stuff:shrug:

i have awful af type pains today ahve goten worse as day has gone on and now cant sleep really not sure what to make opf it as have ewcm like stuff:shrug:

Maybe it is Ovulation pain??? :thumbup:

Morning my lovelies!!!!! xxx:flower::hugs:

Afternoon lovelies, feeling a bit poo today. :(

When I get my bus after work there is always the same lady there with her daughter, and she's about 5 months pregnant now, and I saw her smoking.

Last week I counted 5 woman smoking. I don't understand it.

They're bloody stupid I say! Hi Faer.....:hi: hows you tonight hun? x

evening ladies im getting really nervouse got job interview tomoz cant decide what to wear thinking of going town in the morning and getting this just cant decide on the colour gonna wear it with leggins

Attachments

• erez.jpg
    erez.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
  • erez1.jpg
    erez1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
I always go for black :D thats lush though

missy i'm okay have an awful cold

Thats why I get black, I find it more flattering no matter what kind of figure you've got :D

good night ladies i'm shattered xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->