**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i'm wellll. a little tired. oh has gone out and i'm enjoying a whiskey or two on my own. :D

anyone around?

Lol aww. Is it definite then? Oooo exciting! It's nobodies buisness :D Enjoy it!!

OH said last night one of the reasons he was gonna propose to me on my birthday was to take my mind off baby making - so it would happen without me thinking about it. I know this sounds MAD, but my birthday november 5th and I ovulate a week or so later, so if he does what he says he's going to, i'm gonna be buzzing about a wedding and telling everyone, i'm probably gonna have Babymaking at the back of my mind, and PS said I'll get my bfp november 27th, which is the end of that cycle!! It's all starting to fit into place... lol

Lol aww. Is it definite then? Oooo exciting! It's nobodies buisness :D Enjoy it!!

OH said last night one of the reasons he was gonna propose to me on my birthday was to take my mind off baby making - so it would happen without me thinking about it. I know this sounds MAD, but my birthday november 5th and I ovulate a week or so later, so if he does what he says he's going to, i'm gonna be buzzing about a wedding and telling everyone, i'm probably gonna have Babymaking at the back of my mind, and PS said I'll get my bfp november 27th, which is the end of that cycle!! It's all starting to fit into place... lol[/it sure is :thumbup: ur gonna be a preggo bride to be lol

:wohoo:

Hehehe. :happydance: In a great mood tonight. Are you back in england yet linds?

That's something I don't know. I felt down this morning, then I felt really happy and now I feel really down again. I am soooo bloated too and feel horrible.

I hope that ps is right for us all!!!! I keep thinking about it. I can't stop feeling this is our month!!!!!!!:happydance:

Please god, please fate, please ps be right for us all....I feel like praying I want it so much :blush:

I hope that ps is right for us all!!!! I keep thinking about it. I can't stop feeling this is our month!!!!!!!:happydance:

Please god, please fate, please ps be right for us all....I feel like praying I want it so much :blush:

i hope so too hun
i had my first lot of slippery cm today but moniter still only showing high

I have always checked my CM every month really since I found out you can check it, so since like May. It has taken like 5 months for it to get to the EWCM stage and last month it was wickedly EWCM and lots of it. But every month I always check it I get obsessed and I also start worrying that I have interferred with any :spermy: that may still be up there. I know that sounds really mad and bizarre but I just feel like I am messing things up keep poking around up there because I was doing it like 4 times a day or everytime I went for a wee. Anyway so this month I told myself I wouldn't do it. I have even got to the point of worrying about that's why I haven't got preggars yet because I am messing and poking around inside myself too much. So this month I am adamant I won't be doing it. If EWCM is in there it will be staying there and not interferred with in anyway shape or form. I will not be poking my fingers up my fanny this month:haha::haha:

I have always checked my CM every month really since I found out you can check it, so since like May. It has taken like 5 months for it to get to the EWCM stage and last month it was wickedly EWCM and lots of it. But every month I always check it I get obsessed and I also start worrying that I have interferred with any :spermy: that may still be up there. I know that sounds really mad and bizarre but I just feel like I am messing things up keep poking around up there because I was doing it like 4 times a day or everytime I went for a wee. Anyway so this month I told myself I wouldn't do it. I have even got to the point of worrying about that's why I haven't got preggars yet because I am messing and poking around inside myself too much. So this month I am adamant I won't be doing it. If EWCM is in there it will be staying there and not interferred with in anyway shape or form. I will not be poking my fingers up my fanny this month:haha::haha:
:haha::haha:

hey ladies, i'm out tonight at OH's dads so will be posting tomorrow. Nothing to report really, i'm not symptom spotting yet and hopefully won't be this month cause it'll drive me crazy!

hope alllll ladies are well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"