**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies, i'm out tonight at OH's dads so will be posting tomorrow. Nothing to report really, i'm not symptom spotting yet and hopefully won't be this month cause it'll drive me crazy!

hope alllll ladies are well.

im not symptom spotting i just want stupid ov to come after taking soy and macca surly she should be here

ok imbloody confused my cbfm just gave me a low when no ov been yet and ive had high for the past god knows how long

ok imbloody confused my cbfm just gave me a low when no ov been yet and ive had high for the past god knows how long

Lindsey hun I could never use the clearblue fertility monitors as I have PCOS and also its hard for me to even use the ovulation test sticks but I'm sending you lots of positive vibes that you will ovulate soon....hey I'm in the same boat hun so your not alone.......its cycle day 53 and last night sorry TMI but when I went to the bathroom when I wiped there was like a little blood clot I mean small and now nothing so I wonder if that could have come from maybe ovulation since yesterday was the full moon and going by my lunar fertility chart I should ovulated on the full moon to so me and my hubby :sex: so I'm hoping that blood sign was a good sign that ovulation happened I didn't feel anything like ovulation pains yesterday but I did the day before so not really sure....Lindsey are you still taking the maca and soy?

Lindsey hun I could never use the clearblue fertility monitors as I have PCOS and also its hard for me to even use the ovulation test sticks but I'm sending you lots of positive vibes that you will ovulate soon....hey I'm in the same boat hun so your not alone.......its cycle day 53 and last night sorry TMI but when I went to the bathroom when I wiped there was like a little blood clot I mean small and now nothing so I wonder if that could have come from maybe ovulation since yesterday was the full moon and going by my lunar fertility chart I should ovulated on the full moon to so me and my hubby :sex: so I'm hoping that blood sign was a good sign that ovulation happened I didn't feel anything like ovulation pains yesterday but I did the day before so not really sure....Lindsey are you still taking the maca and soy?

just macca now soy i only took cd 3-7

Hi ladies just wanted to say I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu alllllll!!!! Working so hard and have been offline all weekend but always thinking about you all. Linsdey I hope OV shows its face for you soon. I will pray and fx for you hun x

hey ladies, been very tired and busy the past few days. how are you all? any sign of ov linds? frogger? madly? missy? :D anyone else?

i know i shouldn't SS but I have been! Had the worst acid/heartburn on saturday night EVER... but I did have a curry. But I've never had it after curry before! Hmmm. Veiny veiny boobs, and very tired, and frequent urination! But I suppose these are things I notice every week!! lol

hey ladies, been very tired and busy the past few days. how are you all? any sign of ov linds? frogger? madly? missy? :D anyone else?

i know i shouldn't SS but I have been! Had the worst acid/heartburn on saturday night EVER... but I did have a curry. But I've never had it after curry before! Hmmm. Veiny veiny boobs, and very tired, and frequent urination! But I suppose these are things I notice every week!! lol

no sighn of ov yet nopes but we got sum :sex:in last night first time in 4 MONTHS!:haha:

Its very hard not to SS when you have a brain and you want a baby hehe. I always tell myself not to but it always is in the back of your mind. You just can't send the thoughts away. It's impossible hehe

:wave: ladies :hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days but I have been struggling with work and I am ill :( I have a flu bug.....all achy, sore throat, ears and headache :( feeling proper sorry for myself

Missed you all :kiss:

:wave: ladies :hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days but I have been struggling with work and I am ill :( I have a flu bug.....all achy, sore throat, ears and headache :( feeling proper sorry for myself

Missed you all :kiss:

u need a hot lemon and honey drink down you mrs

I have some in cupboard contain paracetamol (me thinks!) was trying to avoid taking any over the counter meds iykwim but I think I may have to surrender :lol:

I have some in cupboard contain paracetamol (me thinks!) was trying to avoid taking any over the counter meds iykwim but I think I may have to surrender :lol:

make your own up hun thats what i do when i have no aracetamol in just have a hot honey and lemon helpss trust me

I dont have any honey or lemon....but I am going shopping tomorrow to tescos (I have promised Oliver we can go shopping for halloween decs and goodies :)) so I think I will get some and then I can avoid any sort of meds :thumbup: thanks hon :) hows the moving plans going?

I dont have any honey or lemon....but I am going shopping tomorrow to tescos (I have promised Oliver we can go shopping for halloween decs and goodies :)) so I think I will get some and then I can avoid any sort of meds :thumbup: thanks hon :) hows the moving plans going?

not too bad just waiting now till december when we go over and register as living at his mums then im entitled to benefits while we get settled in etc and we will get money towards furniture etc too

:) sounds great hon I am so pleased for you.....I have a feeling it may be just the move you need :thumbup:

Just a heads up, as far as deco goes, tesco have been rubbish this year!! Wilkos had a bigger variety, my local tescos has the smallest section ever and not even costumes!! And it's a big tesco!! Don't understand that :(

Am not chatting too much tonight ladies, my mood has dropped and I feel like i;m heading for downer!

Just a heads up, as far as deco goes, tesco have been rubbish this year!! Wilkos had a bigger variety, my local tescos has the smallest section ever and not even costumes!! And it's a big tesco!! Don't understand that :(

Am not chatting too much tonight ladies, my mood has dropped and I feel like i;m heading for downer!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh no faerie hon :hugs: and :kiss: I am feeling down too :( I should be really kicking myself up the arse :wacko:

Thanks re deco hon.....we have a uber huge tescos here in Leeds and it DID have a good selection although I have seen the selections in wilkos and quid shop and for price just as good so we might head there instead :) I am taking Oliver to see my mum tom and she lives right near a shopping centre which contains both wilkos and quid shop so will kill two birds with one stone so to speak :) I cant wait for sunday to come I get so excited about halloween I turn into a big kid and Oliver is even getting into my halloween spirit of things now :)

oh no faerie hon :hugs: and :kiss: I am feeling down too :( I should be really kicking myself up the arse :wacko:

Thanks re deco hon.....we have a uber huge tescos here in Leeds and it DID have a good selection although I have seen the selections in wilkos and quid shop and for price just as good so we might head there instead :) I am taking Oliver to see my mum tom and she lives right near a shopping centre which contains both wilkos and quid shop so will kill two birds with one stone so to speak :) I cant wait for sunday to come I get so excited about halloween I turn into a big kid and Oliver is even getting into my halloween spirit of things now :)

sainsburys and asda are the best plACES HERE for halloween we took a bunch of stuff over to germany for my sil

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->