**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Are you going to make appointments to view any? x
will prob go look at some when we come back for christmas may even put down deposit if we like alough he says i may be able to get it on like a housing allowence thing as wont have an income

Yes much better. Go for it I say! What tv like in Germany... Jeremy Kyle? This Morning? 60 min makeover? lol

Yes much better. Go for it I say! What tv like in Germany... Jeremy Kyle? This Morning? 60 min makeover? lol

can get english tv here so il be ok lol atm we have my skybox from home lol just have it pointing the satalite keeps falling over with the wind tho!

can get english tv here so il be ok lol atm we have my skybox from home lol just have it pointing the satalite keeps falling over with the wind tho!

You're funny....your priorities are right...taking your sky box with you hehe :haha:

You're funny....your priorities are right...taking your sky box with you hehe :haha:

if i dont have eastenders and hollyoaks il go nuts!

I love Eastenders and Corry I do! Hey you are like me I not likey flying either lol

I can't stand soaps! Oh loves me for it. I'm all about sci fi <3 and cheesy 80's and 90's movies.

Thats cool about moving to germany though linds!

I'm having a horible afternoon, want to curl up into a ball and stay out of the way. I emailed PS last night and I haven't had a reply so now I'm being paranoid about that.

Hi faer sorry your having a naff afternoon. Don't get paranoid about PS, she's probably just busy or or not got round to reading her emails.

My OH is a sci - fi person too. He is so cute when he watches them all but I let him. That's love that is! haha

mmmmmmm. milka chocolate <3

girls i need something positive to happen to me.

how can i hint to oh that i wanna get married?? we've already spoke about not getting married!!

Madly - I know this is really really really personal and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but are you still bd now that you are preggars and if you do feel like answering can I also ask you if so, when did you start doing it without worrying. I remember when I was pregnant with twins and during the end (3rd trim) I always used to worry and when I O I used to get really strong braxton hicks so I had to stop lol

Hon I dont mind answering at all :blush: We 1st had :sex: not long after we got our :bfp: cant remember exactly but I would take a guess at days :dohh: I was never worried seemingly not even after mc I just felt this was our forever baby :cloud9: We had :sex: loads when having Oliver my libido went through the roof :blush: not that DH minded and I havel a distinct feeling it will be the same again :blush::blush: we have had a fair few steamy sessions I can tell you. I do sometimes get an aching sort of feeling afterwards but I think its to do with heightened blood in the area and strong orgasms due to it also the movements of hips as everything has started to relax....I also prefer some positions more than others cause some feel more comfy but overall theres no harm to baby infact its a feel good factor for baby is mum having an orgasm :)

Sorry some of you may find this TMI!

:wave: Ladies :kiss:

I started catching up replied to Missymoo and then realised I had missed out loads of pages of catch up :dohh: thats baby brain for you!

MissyMoo hon I am so so so excited for you :wohoo: I hope PS is right but what an amazing back up plan :hugs:

Linds hon I would say go for it in everyway! I believe luck is made by taking risks and moving to Germany is the ultimate risk....I truly think you will find happiness and a great home for your baby!

Faerie hon whats your OHs reason for not getting married and whats yours for wanting to?

Wow Madly...I used to get really strong braxton hicks when I had an orgasm but I think I will try it out again hehe:haha::haha:.

Thanks for sharing that! :thumbup:

I never suffered from braxton hicks at all although I must admit with Oliver the position thing got a little difficult and am not a huge fan of doggy :dohh: so we didnt :sex: so much towards the end :wacko:

:wave: Ladies :kiss:

Faerie hon whats your OHs reason for not getting married and whats yours for wanting to?

I've never been bothered about marriage, and i've seen so many of my friends dealing with their parents getting divorced that I decided marriage isn;t worth it! But the last few months, i've felt maybe we should. His little girl is convinced thats what every mummy and daddy needs to do, she's already got her own little idea of what our wedding would be like and i think it would help our bond stay strong, she'd be more inclined to see me as mummy? also, i am one of 10 children, and so far none of the girls are married - my parents are getting on now and i'd love my dad to be able to walk one of us down the aisle!!
OH isn't against it as such, he just doesn't think about it. I don't even want a big thing, the cheapest will do me, i'd just love to be his wife... we've been together for 4 and half years, but we've known each other for 9 years going on 10 years in january. he got me a ring for valentine day that i wear on my engagement finger because it's the only finger it fits on and on v day he said "it's not an engagement ring... but if we ever change our mind then it is"... lol. how do i tell him i wanna get married? it's hardly traditional/romantic for me to propose!! feel like a right idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->