**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

You sound so in love with him faer. So lovely. You are so dedicated and can tell you love princess so much x

mmmmmmm. milka chocolate <3

girls i need something positive to happen to me.

how can i hint to oh that i wanna get married?? we've already spoke about not getting married!!

lol i did it by always putting ring on my wedding finger and showing him it "accidently" haha

We talked about marriage but then we just seemed to bypass it and go on to a child....but we may aswell be married because we are both totally in love and know we will be together forever. I do have an engagement ring and an eternity ring and I never take them off.

We talked about marriage but then we just seemed to bypass it and go on to a child....but we may aswell be married because we are both totally in love and know we will be together forever. I do have an engagement ring and an eternity ring and I never take them off.

ive had to take both my wedding and engagement off the past week my ring finger keeps swelling and they get stuick and dig in:(

I think it is because I was married before and it all went wrong when my twins were babies. He was a horrible man. I was naive and young. It has put me off. Also he knows people that have got married and its turns nasty and stuff. I think because we are so happy as we are we don't want anything to stop it. Why fix it if it's not broken lol

I would just tell him Faerie hon how you feel.....explain how a `big do` isnt what you want but being his wife is :) Thats what I did and it worked.....DH didnt feel marriage and `a bit of paper` was important but to me it made us family and I believe when having children you should all have the same surname. I know this prob sounds SO olde fashioned and totally non traditional in this day and age but I never really felt like I belonged anywhere when growing up :( I didnt (and still dont) see my birth dad and so ended up taking my step dads surname when my mum re-married but I never had a good relationship with him so it never totally felt right.....I met DH at 16yrs old and we have been so much in love ever since I know my life will be with him and so I felt it was right to marry. I do feel like `we are more of a family` now which may sound totally stupid cause of course Oliver is my baby but I wanted it all proper so to speak and I do agree hon it will strengthen the bond with Princess. Our wedding was amazing but on a budget such a special day!

Ladies I must share this with you.......I asked for a cheri reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back before I got my :bfp: and she replied to me recently saying I was next on her list and did I still want a reading! I explained I was pregnant and didnt know if she could still read or not but yes I would love to know if could tell me anything about this baby and if we will have any more babies :) Beanie baby is our last baby but I have always being read that I will have more than two children and so this was what she sent back...........

Congrats on your pregnancy!

They show this baby to be a girl, followed by your son who is going to match JUNE.. so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

I have a feeling beanie baby is a girl :)

TBH Missymoo hon I dont mind at all :) I girl would be nice cause we have Oliver and this is our last baby but I am happy to recieve whatever I am given after everything I am just so happy to be having this chance to be a mummy again :)

PS still hasn't replied to me :(

i don't know how to start the convo with OH about geting married :(

i feel stuck lol

PS still hasn't replied to me :(

i don't know how to start the convo with OH about geting married :(

i feel stuck lol

she sometimes takes a while hun the amount of ppl that msg her she must be well backlogged. just hint lol if hes like my ben he will eventualy get the hint lol

well i mentioned it, and he said he was gonna get me an engagement ring for my birthday!! lol... i feel like a right idiot now.

ps replied, she still sees november :) she said i need to give myself some pamper time!

hey faer 2 lots of great new in one go! Aww bless your OH, men just come right out with things don't they and then you wonder why you have been so hesitant in asking and worrying over nothing. I am glad ps got in contact and yes I feel too that you really need to pamper yourself. You seem to do so much for everyone with very little time for yourself. Get oh to give you a massage or something or go and get one. I suggest some serious YOU TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->