**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:hugs: Hope it comes soon hun. So cold outside today. blaaaaaaaaahhh

its warmer here today then yest but feels colder lol
omg i have the BEST ewcm i have ever had atm its lituraly hanging out me had dome on my finger and was just hanging like a long bit of string:haha: but my temp has lowerd today:shrug:

:wave: Ladies :hugs: How are we all?

Linds I hope ov is just around the corner :wohoo:

Faerie hon NEVER give up :kiss: Hope you feel better today :hugs:

MissyMoo love your russian dollies :)

i'm feeling a little better today but still negative, i just can't see PS being right, I can't see me EVER being pregnant, it's taken 14 months going on 15 months and it's just too much! I know, everyone is like "just relax it will happen, it will happen when you don't think about it" OMG if somebody else says that to me I will hit them!! How can I relax and forget we're trying when everybody I know is getting it, I see pregnant woman smoking, I see people I know had drug habbits with babies, my heart breaks everytime!! And with Princess's birth mum being pregnant, I just don't know how to feel! I don't think PS is going to be right, because how could she be! I'm really sorry ladies, I'm just angry this week. Af is due between saturday and monday and MY GOSH i KNOW she's coming because I'M THAT ANGRY!! lol. I didn't have this much PMS last month!!! That's for sure. And I know it was SILLY, but I did a HPT yesterday, twas BFN, obviously, but it has confirmed to me that last month was a chemical, because on four tests there were faint lines, the test I used last night was from the same batch as one of my faint lines, and there is nothing, no evap, can't even see the anti body strip, and thats after leaving it all night aswell. Why is this so unfair? I have been such a good person my whole life I don't understand this and now I remember why I stopped believing in any form of God a while ago!!

Oh my gosh, ladies, I do apologise for that essay, it has made me feel somewhat better though!!

On the plus side of things... just over a week until OH proposes to me properly :D Hahaha.

i'm feeling a little better today but still negative, i just can't see PS being right, I can't see me EVER being pregnant, it's taken 14 months going on 15 months and it's just too much! I know, everyone is like "just relax it will happen, it will happen when you don't think about it" OMG if somebody else says that to me I will hit them!! How can I relax and forget we're trying when everybody I know is getting it, I see pregnant woman smoking, I see people I know had drug habbits with babies, my heart breaks everytime!! And with Princess's birth mum being pregnant, I just don't know how to feel! I don't think PS is going to be right, because how could she be! I'm really sorry ladies, I'm just angry this week. Af is due between saturday and monday and MY GOSH i KNOW she's coming because I'M THAT ANGRY!! lol. I didn't have this much PMS last month!!! That's for sure. And I know it was SILLY, but I did a HPT yesterday, twas BFN, obviously, but it has confirmed to me that last month was a chemical, because on four tests there were faint lines, the test I used last night was from the same batch as one of my faint lines, and there is nothing, no evap, can't even see the anti body strip, and thats after leaving it all night aswell. Why is this so unfair? I have been such a good person my whole life I don't understand this and now I remember why I stopped believing in any form of God a while ago!!

Oh my gosh, ladies, I do apologise for that essay, it has made me feel somewhat better though!!

On the plus side of things... just over a week until OH proposes to me properly :D Hahaha.

im the same hun cant imagine me being the one with a preg ticker or the one shoing a proper looking test without ppl saying it looks like an evap. if shes not right for you then she isnt for me been trying since last july/august and had nothing but chems and af

It's so unfair for us linds! Good things come to those who wait but surely we've waited and been good enough?! :( And yet there are teens (got nothing against teen pregnancy btw) getting pregnant at the click of a finger!

I just don't know how I am meant to feel atm. I'd like to see more proof about PS being right for a start.

and hey hun if she is right for you then this is ur last af for at least 9 mths! if af even arives at all

well she was right about chem and she was right about september being a positive month because our results would show we have no problem concieving...

but when i got gail and sandras readings, there were things in there that were correct for me but they were wrong :(

i don't want to cling onto false hope. i wish i hadn't got these predictions because they are what I have clung to the last few months. my head is a mess today linds!! :(

i hope ov comes for you soon hun

well she was right about chem and she was right about september being a positive month because our results would show we have no problem concieving...

but when i got gail and sandras readings, there were things in there that were correct for me but they were wrong :(

i don't want to cling onto false hope. i wish i hadn't got these predictions because they are what I have clung to the last few months. my head is a mess today linds!! :(

i hope ov comes for you soon hun
i kinda wish the same as i clung to hope of both gail jenny and sandra june/july/sept and not one of them were right i just had a never ending af instead ben thinks its as i was so worked up over the pridictions

the only good that has come from these predictions is this thread i'd be lost without it

if she is right, i will tell every single person I know about her.

right i'm gonna do some housework before I'm too tired to do so! xxx

:hi: Lindsey and faer. Hope your feeling better after getting it all out in the open faer. Sometimes it does a lot of good getting out all that pressure. Lindsey I think you are right about getting worked up about the prediction. I tend to do this too. Not good. I am just about to have my tea. OH is out tonight. x

im trying the drinking method again tonight worth a try have LOTS of egg white mucus and ben had some maccaa today too so both nice n ready for it haha

ben found a study done on it
Many pregnancies are thwarted simply because the potential mother to be is just not emotionally ready or has built up so much tension and stress from each failed attempt at ovulation, that the brain begins to recognise the subject of pregnancy as being potentially harmful and may make a subconscious effort to block fertilization.

Drinking wine can help to alleviate some of this tension and help lower initial stress levels. Although drinking wine is not recommended when you are pregnant, it can certainly be the means to an end to get you to first base and you don't have be inebriated to achieve this.

Very good article Lindsey. I agree, I certainly feel I have worked my self up too much since my last miscarriage in august. I was just enjoying trying. I wasnt charting or anything and since then I have turned into a freak. So this month it stops. No smep, no opk's, no regimental :sex: and just remembering that I love my husband and it would be nice to have a baby. Will see how it goes. And I am sat enjoying a nice glass of rose!

After my reading with Jenny was wrong I debated getting another reading, but the hearbreak was just too much. And I couldnt bare it if she said never, or if it was soon and she was wrong again.

:hug: Faerie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->