**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I got my smiley face last night so we did :sex: and I used lots of Preseed. If Sandra is correct it is now 28th October which is when fertilization should happen if it is going to. Isn't that weird!!!! Then I am due :witch: on 12th Nov, which is what Psychic Star said....also weird!!! I would be amazed if it happened for me this month. If it does it would be bloody marvellous!!!

So how are you all today ladies? I hope you are all ok. I love you all!!!

Oh I forgot to let you know. I have an appointment at Bridge Centre Fertility on Monday at 10.00am with a Mr Summers. He's supposed to be a fertility geek hehe. Lets see x

Oh I forgot to let you know. I have an appointment at Bridge Centre Fertility on Monday at 10.00am with a Mr Summers. He's supposed to be a fertility geek hehe. Lets see x

haha i just figured out ur sig haha russion doll!

well we dtd last night thinking w ehad good chnace of ov and my flipping temp is even lower today!

:wave: Ladies,

How are we all today :hugs:

I am ill :( I have a terrible cough and just generally run down like a sort of flu bug I suppose.....My stomach and lungs hurt from all the coughing so I am off to the drs at 4.50pm not sure if they can help but I need checking over at the very least I feel so unwell :( Oliver has a sickness bug too and the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning up :sick: bless him! Hes laid on the sofa with his head on my knee right now, not himself at all :( I have my uncles funeral to get through tomorrow as well so on a right downer right now!

MissyMoo I am so hopeful for you :)......We were due to start IVF when I fell naturally with Oliver (a shock!) I was doing the last few bloods and swabs to start treatment but was waiting on :witch: to come and go and alas she never arrived....:bfp:.....I hope its the same for you hon I really really do :)

Linds hon I love the :wine: idea :) both my angel and beanie baby were concieved on :drunk: night out :lol: angel baby on a boat load of vodka but beanie baby on a boat load of Pimms :rofl: I would def give it a go it worked for us!

:wave: Ladies,

How are we all today :hugs:

I am ill :( I have a terrible cough and just generally run down like a sort of flu bug I suppose.....My stomach and lungs hurt from all the coughing so I am off to the drs at 4.50pm not sure if they can help but I need checking over at the very least I feel so unwell :( Oliver has a sickness bug too and the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning up :sick: bless him! Hes laid on the sofa with his head on my knee right now, not himself at all :( I have my uncles funeral to get through tomorrow as well so on a right downer right now!

MissyMoo I am so hopeful for you :)......We were due to start IVF when I fell naturally with Oliver (a shock!) I was doing the last few bloods and swabs to start treatment but was waiting on :witch: to come and go and alas she never arrived....:bfp:.....I hope its the same for you hon I really really do :)

Linds hon I love the :wine: idea :) both my angel and beanie baby were concieved on :drunk: night out :lol: angel baby on a boat load of vodka but beanie baby on a boat load of Pimms :rofl: I would def give it a go it worked for us!

thanks hunni im soo not impreesed with myn ovarys lol keep thinking ov is coming then temp stays low! hope you and oliver feel better soon:hugs::hugs:

well ladies i guess im onto another long on dday 31 with no ov in sight:shrug:

:hugs: hon fxed you ov soon! Have you tried vit b6 just a silly question you prob have but it was what I was taking to regulate my cycles and ov after implant was removed and seemed to work also made af lighter :)

:hugs: hon fxed you ov soon! Have you tried vit b6 just a silly question you prob have but it was what I was taking to regulate my cycles and ov after implant was removed and seemed to work also made af lighter :)

no havent tried it yet will give it a try next cycle when ever that may be even with the soy im still on a long one

Its just I use to have major long cycles and vit b6 seemed to regulate mine so I ov around cd20-21 and af cd33 still slightly longer cycles but always regular and I knew where I was iykwim....not expensive tescos sell them in x90 box I think and you only need to take one a day :) you can take all cycle long unlike evening primrose oil which you only take to ov :dohh: no good if ov never comes!

Its just I use to have major long cycles and vit b6 seemed to regulate mine so I ov around cd20-21 and af cd33 still slightly longer cycles but always regular and I knew where I was iykwim....not expensive tescos sell them in x90 box I think and you only need to take one a day :) you can take all cycle long unlike evening primrose oil which you only take to ov :dohh: no good if ov never comes!

thank you hunni i may try them when i next get some cash was just thinking t may be that soy halfs it this cycle and again next cycle so instead of 133 il have have 67 days but that will take me to end of november :dohh:

Makes sense to me in that case I would hang fire as much as its a pain your theory might just be right!

Makes sense to me in that case I would hang fire as much as its a pain your theory might just be right!

well i just sat and worked it out :-kif this is 67 days ov for me ind december would be around december 25th LATE december:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->