**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Sometimes thing happen for a reason hon....but I think you will have a new baby to go with that new home of yours :)

Exactly :thumbup: I keep telling myself new year, new baby and new luck :) We are so unlucky in life I feel this baby will come with lots of luck!

Hi ladies just been into town and bought myself a new pair of groovy boots with lush furr ...they are black and soo trendy hehe. Will do me good for Edinburgh on 12th Nov. How are you feeling today? We :sex: this morning again even though we were supposed to do it every 3 days as suggested by that Dr Jones that I never really got properly to see lol. Waiting an hour to be seen and all the info I got was have :sex: 3 days. Makes me laugh though. Se we did :sex: on Wednesday night and we should have :sex: on Saturday night but I was soo horny (sorry TMI) this morning so I seduced him haha:haha::blush: But I got my LH surge (smiley lovely face) on Clearblue digi on Wednesday afternoon. So thats two really great steamy :sex: sessions so maybe, just maybe, in this big confusing, myserious, sometimes wonderous, sometimes pretty difficult life! haha

I'm in a good mood. Not sure why. Maybe its the boots! :haha::winkwink:

We did :sex: on thursday night, sunday night, wednesday night and friday morning......lh surge was wednesday afternoon. Ov estimated dependent on egg living 24-48 hours Thursday-Friday. So Wednesday :spermy: could have got up ready for egg sat there waiting in anticipation for my wonderous egg or todays fresh :spermy: could be swimming up there right now as I sit here diving at my egg. Or on the other hand maybe they are all swimming in the wrong direction or being total dimwits and just sitting there or maybe dying off. Or, MAYBE, they have already bore their way into my egg and on 12th Nov I will get my :bfp: because thats what I want and thats what PS said. My :witch: due 12th Nov exactly and PS who I believe in, said I won't get :witch:. She is going on a vacation and I get a beanie baby and Father Christmas instead this year!!!! yay

Hey Madly I thought I seen you as a peach or nectarine yesterday now you are a lemon hmmmm. Did you go back a bit?

No I was a peach yesterday 13wk+6 today I`m 14wks so moved to lemon :) Decided to put my fruit ticker back up so we can point out babies size at supermarket to Oliver so he understand baby is getitng bigger and bigger iykwim

Awww I always loved your fruit ticker. I thought a lemon was smaller than a peach. You live and you learn hehe

Yeah you would think so but apparently on average its not :shrug: mental eh! Next week I will be a navel orange cant wait for that!

I have seen some small lemons and some huge peaches hehe. But I have seen small peaches and huge lemons! What a conversation madly! haha. But I suppose there are big and small of everything. hehe:haha:

But the main thing is....your lil beanie is growing and that is a FACT!!!! And when you get on the Turkey at Christmas it will be a Bloby Beanie with a big smile on its cute face! hehe. Are you going to have a little glass of wine or bubbly Christmas day? x

my friend did another reading for me today, she feels it will be very soon, it won't be easy at first, but it will be very soon!! again leading me to get my hopes up that PS is right, but I trust my friend with all my heart I've known her 12 years. She is still praticing Tarot, but she understands it and I honestly feel she's on to something. :D

How are you all? I need to read and catch up ... i've been baking halloween cakes allllllll night.

Eek, your russian dolls!! maybe you could get smaller ones they won't take off?

Felt like AF was here this morning, but she hasn't shown yet. She'll arrive between today and monday. Most likely tomorrow!! She's timed that right... appearing on halloween :D

So I've had a good nights sleep, and I'm feeling much better this weekend. My friends reading last night, I can't remember exactly what she said, but she said it's going to happen soon, I had a really positive card, and one of my cards was about a new beginning, and one of them was about how in the next few weeks I'll have some secrets!! She then used her runes, and again, she had one that suggested there'll be a big change in my life, and the last one said that what i want is coming, but It won't be an easy ride at first and I'll be shadowed by it for a little while!

If this all fits, and PS is right, she said I'll have terrible terrible morning sickness, because my son is going to have a full head of hair and apparently women suffer from bad MS when there child is hairy :D Hahah. I know this isn't my month, I'm not going to get upset when she arrives, I can feel it! But next cycle, I pray to ANYONE who will listen (i'm not much of a believer lately!) that I get my BFP please, christmas will be so much better.

Missy, Linds, Madly, Froggers, any other beautiful ladies, how are you allll? Any news?

morning ladies STILL no poxy ov for me went to a halloween party last night with my best mate and her lil girl ended up comin ghome at 8.15 haha little one was too scared f the costumes and my mate kept being sick shes 16 weeks preg and felt baby move for the first time while we were there and couldnt stop being sick after is still like it now:shrug:

Oh dear linds!! Did you dress up aswell? Hope you're friend is alright now!

oh no MissyMoo cant believe they edited your siggy :( I have seen some HUGE ones around and they have never been edited :shrug:

faerie hon so glad you have got a bit of PMA back :hugs: remain positive and have faith.....it worked for me :thumbup:

Linds hon :hugs: so sorry still no OV hope it turns up real soon :trouble:

MissyMoo I may have the odd little drinky at xmas......I usually love a baileys with oodles of ice so its well watered down may treat myself to that.....what I am most looking forward to is a prawn cocktail :lol: I will be 22wks preggo exactly on xmas day so that means 7wks and 6days until xmas :rofl:

No xmas presents bought yet at all....however like you faerie cant wait until halloween celebrations tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->