**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I think the ladies in over 40 forum have reported it. They never seem very friendly...I say stuff and they always ignore me. Its ok cos I don't really feel old like them. Or maybe they are just jealous that I am going to Russia. I feel so angry...cos this is my decision. One of them had a stab at me in there the other day and said I should be happy cos I have 2 children and some of them haven't had the pleasure of just 1. Why do people judge me in this way. Why is the world so cruel and people so nasty. God im angry

Sorry ladies....sorry to be negative....and angry...I think I will unsubscribe from the over 40 and over 35 forum. They really are not as friendly as my other threads. Especially you guys in here. I LOV ALL YOUUUUUUUUUS! hehe

Madly - I would do the same at xmas. My OH said if you get pregnant before xmas will you have a small glass of bubbly. I said I would think about it. lol.

Faer - I love your attitude and I think your friend sounds like she knows what she is doing. I laughed when you said the :witch: is going to be on time for Halloween.

Linds - Your party was a bit weird eh, people getting scared and your friend being sick after feeling the baby move lol. I have got lots of sweeties from Wilkinsons for the kids that are gonna be coming round as usual on sunday being gouls and witches and the likes. I remember when I used to dress as a witch with Emma and Claire and I even used to do the trick with the silly string. Once we got chased down the road by a psycho mad mad after spraying his door with silly string haha

I am missing my Russian Dolls already. It took me ages to get those on there. So not fair! I wonder if I can get a smaller version on them. I got them off Glitter site and even then I had to be shown how to do it lol. Damn so ooooooo NOT FAIR! I loved the way they glistened:cry::cry::cry:

I think the ladies in over 40 forum have reported it. They never seem very friendly...I say stuff and they always ignore me. Its ok cos I don't really feel old like them. Or maybe they are just jealous that I am going to Russia. I feel so angry...cos this is my decision. One of them had a stab at me in there the other day and said I should be happy cos I have 2 children and some of them haven't had the pleasure of just 1. Why do people judge me in this way. Why is the world so cruel and people so nasty. God im angry

hun wouldnt be that its that the4re is a rule of 600x 300 pixels or sigs if you like i can make you a small one

OMG Ladies 1st tri is so scary and 2nd is even worse.....I know technically I am being a fraud but am staying on my regular TTC haunts :thumbup: with permission from the TTC Ladies of course :)

I posted on a thread about NOT Breastfeeding.....I cant b/c I had a breast reduction in 2004 and my nipples are detached from my milk dudes.....I had 8lb taken away from EACH boob so big op but I had it for my health I was only 21yrs old :( The thread has now turned into a scary scary arguments about how formula feeding is DANGEROUS and how you are putting NASTY FAKE MILK INTO YOUR BABYS BODY posters have been comparing it to giving your baby a mcd`s meal or drugs and alcohol LIKE ITS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD :saywhat: and if you formula feed you are a BAD MOTHER! I hope this thread is closed its horrible :(

OMG Ladies 1st tri is so scary and 2nd is even worse.....I know technically I am being a fraud but am staying on my regular TTC haunts :thumbup: with permission from the TTC Ladies of course :)

I posted on a thread about NOT Breastfeeding.....I cant b/c I had a breast reduction in 2004 and my nipples are detached from my milk dudes.....I had 8lb taken away from EACH boob so big op but I had it for my health I was only 21yrs old :( The thread has now turned into a scary scary arguments about how formula feeding is DANGEROUS and how you are putting NASTY FAKE MILK INTO YOUR BABYS BODY posters have been comparing it to giving your baby a mcd`s meal or drugs and alcohol LIKE ITS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD :saywhat: and if you formula feed you are a BAD MOTHER! I hope this thread is closed its horrible :(

:hugs: you stay with us mrs we will all join you in the prego area one day soon

hun wouldnt be that its that the4re is a rule of 600x 300 pixels or sigs if you like i can make you a small one

Would you be kind enough Linds....I'm pooh with stuff like that :kiss:

Would you be kind enough Linds....I'm pooh with stuff like that :kiss:

yeh hun will have a play round when i get back from the library got to go get me some german books to try learn the language lol

Yes hang in their Madly and don't take no s..t from those negative people in that thread. I am also bottle feeding because when I breast fed with Emma and Claire I was constantly doing it and nothing much ever came out and I never was able to satisfy them. I think I have a problem so this time to save all the stress and upset from my baby I am going to bottle feed. Also it is good for OH to do that otherwise they can feel left out.

Stay with us! We love you! xx

gooooood morning ladies im on top of the world this morn had the best:sex: ever and for once EVERYTHING stayed in:happydance: and my temp has slightly rissen today PURRRRLLLEASE let this be THE rise[-o<

I hope it stays up for you. I never feel Ov anymore or get any kind of cramping. I think my body has gone on strike haha

I am now 3dpo but nothing much to write home about lol except I feel sooo ill, massive headache since yesterday afternoon and still got it this morning.

on 12th Nov when af is due lol!!!!! ps said I will find out on 12th Nov ....can you believe that! lol

on 12th Nov when af is due lol!!!!! ps said I will find out on 12th Nov ....can you believe that! lol

eeeeek fingers crossed:af::dust: im secretly hoping shes wrong by a few mths for me haha and i get it this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->