**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Me too Linds hon :( I am very familiar with the inside of my toilet bowl now :wacko: Its that time of the evening that the acid rises and I cough myself sick :cry:

Me too Linds hon :( I am very familiar with the inside of my toilet bowl now :wacko: Its that time of the evening that the acid rises and I cough myself sick :cry:

same as im feeling the last few hours lol

Thanks MissyMoo I am so use to it now....when am no longer sick it will prob become odd for me :lol: DH just says I moan moan moan but then he doesnt have his head down the toilet every eve :nope: and yes maybe I do but only about been sick am not a happy bunny when I throw up :( and I moan with the happiest feeling ever I can promise you that!

i can't wait for morning sickness :D lol. oh said he'll only believe i'm pregnant when i'm throwing up all the time.

bath was relaxing but now I feel all heavy chested like theres something I can't shift urgh hate it lol. wanna cough but got nothing to cough up.

The voice in my head (it's probably just me!!) said yes to november, and no to winning the lottery... lol

Going to have a cuppa then settle in bed with my tarot.

i know i love it :D it needs resizing but i don't want to part with it :(

i think im gonna head to bed with my bucket on stand bye lol godnight ladies love ya all xxx

Guten Nacht Linds hun x

Hope you don't need to use that bucket and feel getter in morning x

morning ladies temps quite low this morn think yesterdays was a dud tempo as only 3 hours sleep yesterday lol im not too pos with my temos now was only sick once last night b4 i went tto sleeo and ben thinks that was all in my head so personaly other then the sore boobs today i havent a good sign

Morning :hi: Ladies! xx

Awww sorry Linds. Hope the temps go back up xx

Wow 4! I just had 1 toast with ooodles of Ligher Spreadable Lurpac. Gonna have Cup-a-Soup and another toast for lunch, then for tea we are having Chcken Kievs with new potatoes and green beans lol xx

Wow 4! I just had 1 toast with ooodles of Ligher Spreadable Lurpac. Gonna have Cup-a-Soup and another toast for lunch, then for tea we are having Chcken Kievs with new potatoes and green beans lol xx

just had a nice relaxing bath that was disturbed and rruind by me suddenly being sick in it!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->