**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i just had a horrible thought :(

what if the positive that ps sees for november 27th is just about my FS, and she was a couple of days off and I won't actually get my bfp in november

CHill bill its ur month i just know it she did say to me she wasnt wanting to give me a date as my cycles have been playing up and then after i asked she gave me 25th dec BUT i think she may of been off for me

I've sent her an email. lol. I get so paranoid about things. Really should run this bath now.

Feeling better hun?

I'm never going to be able to afford a wedding, gosh there are some BEAUTIFUL dresses!!

I'm never going to be able to afford a wedding, gosh there are some BEAUTIFUL dresses!!

got mine for freeee eheh and i was on tv for it

https://vimeo.com/7108228 can watch it if ya like hah just ignore my voice!

I've sent her an email. lol. I get so paranoid about things. Really should run this bath now.

Feeling better hun?

just ate a choc eclai and gonna be having pork chops mash and veg soon so i shall see if it stays down lol

AHHHHH Linds, I can't put my sound on atm, but gosh you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

And thats awesome!! I wanna get my dress free :D lol

Oh wow just watched it. You really looked like a Princess and it was amazing what she said about giving to you!!! Was it for promotion?

AHHHHH Linds, I can't put my sound on atm, but gosh you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

And thats awesome!! I wanna get my dress free :D lol

i was sooooooooooooooooooo stressed over that bloody wedding lol they saved me havin a breakdown lol i kept saying in my sleep to ben il have to wear a white bin bag down the isle lol

Oh wow just watched it. You really looked like a Princess and it was amazing what she said about giving to you!!! Was it for promotion?

it was a series of shows they did on fake dresses from ebay i was actualy on it twice lol but never got a vid of the other one

don't be teary, smile!!

Right, going in the bath now my beauts. xxx

<<< check the ring :D

don't be teary, smile!!

Right, going in the bath now my beauts. xxx

<<< check the ring :D

oooooohhh i likeys ive had 2 engagement rings now lol and hes gonna prob have to either get this one resized or a new one again when i get duffers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->