**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

muhahaha just satisfied my bannana and custard craving and now want more!

I'm just cooking our Chicken Views. Done 45 mins on Wii Fitness today and it is sooo addictive and funny and fun and brilliant!!!

You are funny too with your banana and custard cravings hehe

I'm just cooking our Chicken Views. Done 45 mins on Wii Fitness today and it is sooo addictive and funny and fun and brilliant!!!

You are funny too with your banana and custard cravings hehe

i havent used my wii fit in absalute mths should really get back on it maybe loose my beer belly lol

hey ladies

i have a cold :( and my flat is freezing. i have my pjs on, my dressing gown, a furry blanket, and gloves and i'm still freezing

and the heating it on :(

so glad for a day off tomorrow. and oh is taking princess to school. so i'm going to lie on the sofa ALL day which I haven't done in months

i promiosed myself not to waste money on opks this month but gave in!! cause i wanna make sure i've got my days right lol... i'm on cd9 today and shouldn't be oving for another 3 or 4 days... but had some strange cm earlier. oh is out atm, when he comes back we're going to dtd even if it kills me i feel rough. lol

so glad for a day off tomorrow. and oh is taking princess to school. so i'm going to lie on the sofa ALL day which I haven't done in months

i promiosed myself not to waste money on opks this month but gave in!! cause i wanna make sure i've got my days right lol... i'm on cd9 today and shouldn't be oving for another 3 or 4 days... but had some strange cm earlier. oh is out atm, when he comes back we're going to dtd even if it kills me i feel rough. lol

best time to get caught is when ill they say

hope its true for me. feel rubbish!! and so cold.

ps never got back to me :(

you still feeling unwell hun?

hope its true for me. feel rubbish!! and so cold.

ps never got back to me :(

you still feeling unwell hun?

yeh been sick loads today but also have dull achey af style cramp atm :shrug: could be a tummy bug as was walking around lidl and had to avoid the sweets and choc as just looking at them made me wanna heave!

Faer - Sorry you have a cold. I know why it is better to :sex: when ill. It is because your immune system is down and normally the female human body tries to stop foreign bodies such as sperm etc getting into the lady garden and so up the female tubes and it can actually attack them because it sees them as harmful so naturally we produce something that kills them off. But when you are ill your bodys combat system is down and ammune system is not so good so it doesn't do the job quite the same and this is why women have been known to get pregnant when they have the flu, simply for this very reason! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->