**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

oh dear hun :(

dunno what to suggest!! maybe the smoothie will make you feel better

oooh going anywhere nice? maybe you'll feel better later!

just to the fireworks display if im feelig up to it anyway lol meant to be going with my bessy and her lil girl but shes been up all night too with toothache so will see what happens and if we go lol

you feeling better yet linds?

Gah I hate having to do housework ona sunday!!! :(

a lil bit ben made me some spaghettie on toast and i had a sleep so feeling a tad better have hicups and acid again tho lol had a bit of a melt down earlyer just started crying when ben raised his voice something he always does when getting his point across started crying for ages then he asked me why i was crying and i was like "i i i i d d dont knowww" lol

Awww glad you managed to eat something. Love spagetti on toast! mmmm not had it in ages either x

Awww glad you managed to eat something. Love spagetti on toast! mmmm not had it in ages either x

ol mine just came back up almost in bens face haha my mum just said to em if its a tummy bug id not want to eat and wouldnt be able to eat but i still am:shrug:

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well I was so tired me and DH went to :sex: and have an afternoon nap.....got woken up by Oliver though who poked me in the nose to wake me and tell me his tooth was loose....the little monkey!

Sounding really positive Linds hon :) Can I just say I have IBS too and I am either constipated or cant get off the loo :blush: Early preggo with Oliver and this time with baby Charlie I had well sort of diahorrea but not if you know what I mean....mmmmmm.....I suppose you could call it a clear out he he he I also had it as I went into labour with Oliver so I expect it will be the same this time. Its kinda odd like I know I dont have a tummy bug but I have a poorly tummy :shrug: weird but I so hope this is the case for you too hon, pregnancy does weird things to the bowels :wacko:

mmmmm cake. gonna try that thing again in the bath tonight :d and play with my tarot. hvaing an early night tonight cause got walk dead early. i hate delivery days! at least kids are back at school and it's just parents wanting toys :D its much easier

i did a reading for myself t'other night and it was like, 7 cards all based on different things, and the future card i got was the queen of cups, this is the same card that my friend got that she felt was really positive about my situation and i swear when i compared it to the other cards i got i felt overwhelmed by it!

"queen of cups - Sensitive, intuitive, caring for others, charming, motherly type, patient, empathic, motherhood, pregnancy"

:wohoo: for queen of cups hon!

I am having a boy I just know it :)

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well I was so tired me and DH went to :sex: and have an afternoon nap.....got woken up by Oliver though who poked me in the nose to wake me and tell me his tooth was loose....the little monkey!

Sounding really positive Linds hon :) Can I just say I have IBS too and I am either constipated or cant get off the loo :blush: Early preggo with Oliver and this time with baby Charlie I had well sort of diahorrea but not if you know what I mean....mmmmmm.....I suppose you could call it a clear out he he he I also had it as I went into labour with Oliver so I expect it will be the same this time. Its kinda odd like I know I dont have a tummy bug but I have a poorly tummy :shrug: weird but I so hope this is the case for you too hon, pregnancy does weird things to the bowels :wacko:
i have to admit i am beginging to wonder as surely if i had a tummy bug id not be able to keep ANYTHING down after how i was last night?

i just had a horrible thought :(

what if the positive that ps sees for november 27th is just about my FS, and she was a couple of days off and I won't actually get my bfp in november

I agree Linds eat owt you can to keep your energy up although I agree if you have a bug you generally dont want to eat....mmmmmmmmm

Faerie hon stay positive you dont know that yet :hugs: All readers do say they can be out by a month or so :thumbup: Sometimes these things happen...you wait for a fertility referral and by the time you get it your preggo :)

sorry to interupt ladies :). I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get one of these readings? id love to get one.
thank you :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"