**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i think you're both gonna get it soon, be it this month or next.

i think i'll wait until Ov has happened before I start predicting myself :S lol

i think you're both gonna get it soon, be it this month or next.

i think i'll wait until Ov has happened before I start predicting myself :S lol

i well wish i knew when ov was gonna be for me lol i never klnow just have to keep dtd un til i see a rise

see i generally know, everytime i did opks it was around the same time i'd get a pos each month, the couple of times i temped the temps matched the opks, and i also get Ov pains around that time. so we always time it!! but still... no egg has been caught

surely if we dtd EVERYNIGHT for the next ... 10 days or so? lol... We'll catch it? If not I GIVE UP!! I love dtd, but I think doing it so much is going to have consequences :(

see i generally know, everytime i did opks it was around the same time i'd get a pos each month, the couple of times i temped the temps matched the opks, and i also get Ov pains around that time. so we always time it!! but still... no egg has been caught

surely if we dtd EVERYNIGHT for the next ... 10 days or so? lol... We'll catch it? If not I GIVE UP!! I love dtd, but I think doing it so much is going to have consequences :(

they do say every other night until ov then the day of ov and the day after i think i just stuffed my fae with 4 slices of garlic n herb philly on toast:happydance:

My FS from Bridge Centre London said do it 3 days in a row once you get your LH Surge.

i know that if the sperm count is low, to do it every 2 days or so, but oh has an above average sperm count so don't think it's a problem :d either way... i'm not gonna miss ANY chances lol

Morning Ladies :kiss:

Linds that video is so funny :rofl:

Well I think you all have positive symptons :thumbup: Being ill Linds is a good sign and all so for you Faerie around OV :) and the best sympton I had MissyMoo was the `out` feeling!

Whats everyone doing today?

Its :rain: here in Leeds (AGAIN!) so am not going out until its time for the school run! I went back to work yesterday after sick leave :( was a nightmare shift but turned out ok in the end :lol: Back in work tomorrow so we will see what that brings :dohh: I have cleaned my bedroom and bathroom this morning and am shortly planning on cleaning my living area and kitchen :) I just love having the feeling of a clean clean house :)

Morning Ladies :kiss:

Linds that video is so funny :rofl:

Well I think you all have positive symptons :thumbup: Being ill Linds is a good sign and all so for you Faerie around OV :) and the best sympton I had MissyMoo was the `out` feeling!

Whats everyone doing today?

Its :rain: here in Leeds (AGAIN!) so am not going out until its time for the school run! I went back to work yesterday after sick leave :( was a nightmare shift but turned out ok in the end :lol: Back in work tomorrow so we will see what that brings :dohh: I have cleaned my bedroom and bathroom this morning and am shortly planning on cleaning my living area and kitchen :) I just love having the feeling of a clean clean house :)
layinhg in bed feeling sick lol thats what im doing:haha:

Watching Loose Women, that's what I'm doing. Just had a chicken and sweetcorn cup-a-soup with a piece of toast.

Cleaned bathroom this morning and nursery

Feeling tired out. Went to sleep earlier and was so concusted that I had drooled all down my own face and the cushion.

Doggies are all so cute and cuddly and my parrot is too.

Head feels whooooosey

Outside the weather is wet, raining, windy and cold....pretty miserable.

Tonight we are having pizza for tea.

Did 45 Mins on Wii Fitness yesterday and my legs are killing me. Got really good at the Hoola Hoops. Will do another 1 hour so at about 3pm. I do all the aerobics and muscle toning exercises and the jogging is my favourite. Then after I have done like 30 mins I go on to the balance games because they are really really fun and its like a treat and I could do those ones for like 2 hours!!!! haha

Watching Loose Women, that's what I'm doing. Just had a chicken and sweetcorn cup-a-soup with a piece of toast.

Cleaned bathroom this morning and nursery

Feeling tired out. Went to sleep earlier and was so concusted that I had drooled all down my own face and the cushion.

Doggies are all so cute and cuddly and my parrot is too.

Head feels whooooosey

Outside the weather is wet, raining, windy and cold....pretty miserable.

Tonight we are having pizza for tea.

wet rainy cold here too im still in my jim jams too cold to ge dressed lol

I have edited again --- look up....I'm really tired. Not with it sorry

I usually stay in jim jammys too Linds but I started to tell myself off lately and have been forcing myself to have a shower and get some "proper clothes" on. I know it saves on washing in Jim Jams everyday but .....:rofl:

I feel so tired like somebody has druged me. Like if I lift my arm its an effort or if I open my eyelid its too much work :rofl:

Might be due to fact that I have been getting up at 6am and working from around 6.30am until 11pm and last night Martyn wanted :sex: cos he got all horny after watching Secsetera on tv hahaha

We were both watching it though. I just think its hilarious. You should have seen it last night it was about a man that makes real lookalike women moulds right down to the booby shape and lady gardens....oooo la la

We were both watching it though. I just think its hilarious. You should have seen it last night it was about a man that makes real lookalike women moulds right down to the booby shape and lady gardens....oooo la la

we used to watch that lol havent seen it for a while tho last one i saw they were making moulds of ladys downstairs areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->