**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi all :blush:

I am sorry to come in elike this. But this "prediction" post so curious for me. Could you pls (someone) explain how this works? :blush: Is gender prediction possible too ?
TIA :shy:

You too hon....I cant wait until you all join me :thumbup: I am keeping my fxed so much :)

i know it usnt this mth as af cramps are full on but il be there next mth

thats the pma i love to see hun!!

i've not really experienced anything horrible on these boards yet, but I only really post in this thread and the wannabe watermelons thread!! feel like most other people don't really listen to ya :D

think i've ov'ed ladies my opk tonight is neg!! i have ov pains and boob pains :D:D

feel very emotional tonight though, missing my friends back home.

anyone around?

Hi all :blush:

I am sorry to come in elike this. But this "prediction" post so curious for me. Could you pls (someone) explain how this works? :blush: Is gender prediction possible too ?
TIA :shy:

There are quite a few ladies on Ebay that do gender predictions I think! Just type in google -baby gender' or 'gender prediction' :D xxx

hmmmm af cramps have gone again and due either tomoz or sat so not quite sure whas going on

I find when AF is due for me, I'll have some serious strong cramps, or dull aches, then they'll go until the morning/afternoon the witch shows her ugly face, then it's full on cramps until the next day. So I ALWAYS get my hopes up when my cramps go... lol

How have your moods been?? I am ALWAYS moody just before AF.

Ladies I just had a very relaxing bath and did that thing again, but this time I couldn't figure anything out about myself, all I could think of was a girl from work who I'm very good friends with!! I think someone she knows is going to tell her of a pregnancy soon (but not me... ), and she's either wearing green when she finds out or her friend who is pregnant has green eyes!! It's probably all in my head, but i've wrote it down and put the date on just in case she comes into work soon and announces someone she knows being pregnant :D

When af comes for me I get kinda light browny cm which is like ewcm (ish). Then it goes away for a day or 2 and then I don't have any warning until the hag shows her face. I get full on cramping for around 2 hours as soon as the flow starts and its so heavy with me I can literaly feel it tricking out of my doooooooooo daaaaaaaaaa!!!

The cramps are strong but only last 2 hours. Some months they are stronger than other months. Last month we were at the Cinema when they came and I couldn't concentrate on the film. I was in agony and I thought they were so unbearable like I was in the first stages of labour. I nearly had to walk out. But I stuck in there. I always tell myself they only last 2 hours and I never take pain killers if I can help it.

How are you all tonight. We had Peppered steaks, potato wedges and asparagus for tea.
xxx

i'm ok, freezing though. going to climb into my bed with a cuppa decaf tea in a second, new series of misfits starting on e4 and i'm soooo excited.

i always have to take painkillers when AF hits, just on the first day. I usually have work, and i'll end up hurting someone if I don't have painkillers... ahhh the joys of retail and shopping centres! If I get cramps at night I get OH to warm up my heaty wheaty, who I drunkenly named Pepperoni last christmas, he stays on my bed with Jimmy the teddy my dad got when I was 8, and Lambchop who I named after ... lambchop ... cause it looks just like it :D I can't sleep if they aren't on the bed, OH is used to it now, lol, I get panicky when I can't find 'my troops' ... haha

Faer - Awww so sweet. I have woken OH up in the night crying with the pain from af cramps and he always gets up and get me my Pinky Pig hot water bottle. Lately I have always got af cramps in the afternoon for a long time. Not sure why that is hmmmm

morning ladies cd 13 temp still up boobs still sore cm still creamy:wacko:

Missed you MissyMoo :( Have a lovely weekend :kiss:

Afternoon Ladies :hugs: How is everyone?

i am sooo tired today. i hate early shifts at work but i love them at the same time.

Missy I can't wait to see your BFP on monday!!! :p have a nice weekend. Linds hows you? How are you Madly? :D

:wave: Faerie....

Am tired too :( I work mon,wed,fri 6.45am until 2.15pm I also work a sat but am able to go in as late as I want on a sat as long as I work my agree daily hours :) mon,wed,fri I am a cook....we offer a full cooked breakfast menu and full lunch menu :) so I am on my feet all day, its taking its toll now I can tell you :dohh: On a sat its slightly different I work in our visitors centre (I work for a charity :)) I prepare sandwiches for our tea bar and then I assist the family support team (I was a support worker before I switched to the cook position :wacko:) and generally do whats needed of me.....tomorrow I am cleaning out fridges and micorwaves.....I didnt know how much I was able to multi task until I started working for the charity I work for :dohh: but its an all muck in sort of team and I wouldnt change it for anything :) does leave me knackered right now though :(

I guess its a busy time of year for you at work too :dohh: all those parents buying gifts for kiddies :) bet its a great place to work though esp at xmas, busy but satisfying!

hey ladies just got in been out with my bessy getting bits for her princess's 2nd bday tomoz:cloud9:

hey Ladies how are you all doing?

Lindsey hun your temp chart looks soooo positive hun i know they say you can feel like AF is coming anytime but your temps are looking good and also looks to me that you had implatation dip 7 dpos when you put the spotting so that is a positive sign for you...

I'm waiting on my pregnancy tests to arrive so that I can test here is a link to my chart I'm cycle day 73 and I'm 22 days past ovulation and my temps are still high and I had spotting when it looks like I was ovulating for like 4 days but it was light light spots but anyways for anyone please look at it and tell me what you think

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24df29

Lindsey hun your temp chart looks soooo positive hun i know they say you can feel like AF is coming anytime but your temps are looking good and also looks to me that you had implatation dip 7 dpos when you put the spotting so that is a positive sign for you...

I'm waiting on my pregnancy tests to arrive so that I can test here is a link to my chart I'm cycle day 73 and I'm 22 days past ovulation and my temps are still high and I had spotting when it looks like I was ovulating for like 4 days but it was light light spots but anyways for anyone please look at it and tell me what you think

did ff give u the crosshairs or did you put them in?

fertilityfriend did

fertilityfriend did

hmm id say u have ovd but a bit later on where there is a definate thermal shift

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->