**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Night Linds hon :hugs: hope you feel better tomorrow....I will also be around as its my day off :wohoo:

Faerie hon I hate s**t stirring online which is why I hate hate hate facebook :( sometimes I just think people who cant say summat to your face aint worth listening too at all :) :hugs: I had fish finger sandwiches for tea made by my DHs fair hand :lol:

DH doesnt get bnb lingo at all he asked me to stop saying Team :blue: and Team :pink: the freak like its not totally obvious what am talking about....the clue is in the colour :dohh: reminds me off the saying `you cant be brainy AND have common sense` :rofl:

Ladies I am so pleased with myself :) I just won a BABY K designer sleeping bag for baby Charlie on ebay for the grand cost of 4.95 inc postage. I have only managed to win a designer sleepsuit and matching blanket prior to that and have bidded on lots of things :dohh:

anyone still around? :D i hate using my laptop it freezes so much but can't be bothered sitting in front room with all the lads

my opk is def pos :D it was neg four hours ago!! talk about a surge!! haha. hope that its neg in the morning then i know i'll have ov'd... or will be. Had no Ov pains yet, well, not that i've really noticed, and cant tell if i've had any ewcm as we've dtd so much... lol. I have been very in the mood though!!

Fxed for you hon....I certainly think you dtd enough no fear there :)

Yes you have :sex: so much !!!!

Stop worrying now :rofl:

Say la vi la vi...what will be will be but I hope it will be! For you hun x

i hope so too :D my plan is, if af doesn't show by the 29th, i'll be 2 or 3 days late, i'm gonna avoid testing and go to my appointment anyway, and then while i'm there hopefully do a test then if i see a line i can get a professional to see it too :D

Well stop worrying and chill and be happy. You deserve it and as you keep saying it will happen. Build it and it will come! xx

ok. did another opk this morning, still pos, so gonna have my breakfast and my cuppa and then pounce on OH. It was his only lie in this morning, we get one lie in each a week, as I'm now doing mostly early shifts at work, so today is my evennig shift so he gets a few extra hours kip, my lie in should be on tuesdays but that failed this week! lol it's a good thing i get to sleep so early.

glad you're feeling better. my nose is all runny but i'm not as full as cold as i was... i'd like to be though!! lol

what are your plans today hun?

ok. did another opk this morning, still pos, so gonna have my breakfast and my cuppa and then pounce on OH. It was his only lie in this morning, we get one lie in each a week, as I'm now doing mostly early shifts at work, so today is my evennig shift so he gets a few extra hours kip, my lie in should be on tuesdays but that failed this week! lol it's a good thing i get to sleep so early.

glad you're feeling better. my nose is all runny but i'm not as full as cold as i was... i'd like to be though!! lol

what are your plans today hun?

not much lol same as every day be bored. may try make a nother nappy cake as a practice for my buisness thats it lol

oooo buisness? do you like baking :D i've banned myself from baking until after christmas to cut my gas bill down :( lol

this is my first ever one i made so looks a bit of a mess and wonky lol but they are getting better but gonna be making them when go germany to make some extra cash

Attachments

• 03092010015.jpg
    03092010015.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
is that nappies and baby things? THATS AMAZING!! I love it :D

yep the cakes made out of rolled up nappies u got 2 bottles, socks rolled up like roses, bibs, dummoes a pair of booties hair brush and comb teddy and theres bath stuff in it too ohh and two 4 washcloths made into two candles

So it's like a gift yeah? Ahaaa it's wicked :D So cute

yeh lol depending on whats in it can seell from 19 -90 euros depending on what things the customer wants the more expensive ones im gonna put them arch toy bars on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->