**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey Ladies how are you all doing?

Lindsey hun your temp chart looks soooo positive hun i know they say you can feel like AF is coming anytime but your temps are looking good and also looks to me that you had implatation dip 7 dpos when you put the spotting so that is a positive sign for you...

I'm waiting on my pregnancy tests to arrive so that I can test here is a link to my chart I'm cycle day 73 and I'm 22 days past ovulation and my temps are still high and I had spotting when it looks like I was ovulating for like 4 days but it was light light spots but anyways for anyone please look at it and tell me what you think

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24df29
did ff give u the crosshairs or did you put them in?

fertilityfriend did

hmm id say u have ovd but a bit later on where there is a definate thermal shift

I don't know...but the days that I had the spots it was only like 1 time and when I wiped there was the size of couple of dots small on each day wasn't hardly nothing but I still put it down...what day do you think you see a ovulation?

hey Ladies how are you all doing?

Lindsey hun your temp chart looks soooo positive hun i know they say you can feel like AF is coming anytime but your temps are looking good and also looks to me that you had implatation dip 7 dpos when you put the spotting so that is a positive sign for you...

I'm waiting on my pregnancy tests to arrive so that I can test here is a link to my chart I'm cycle day 73 and I'm 22 days past ovulation and my temps are still high and I had spotting when it looks like I was ovulating for like 4 days but it was light light spots but anyways for anyone please look at it and tell me what you think

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24df29
did ff give u the crosshairs or did you put them in?

fertilityfriend did

hmm id say u have ovd but a bit later on where there is a definate thermal shift

I don't know...but the days that I had the spots it was only like 1 time and when I wiped there was the size of couple of dots small on each day wasn't hardly nothing but I still put it down...what day do you think you see a ovulation?
i see it more day 59 bh but then again im no expert on charting lol so dont take my word for it

evening ladies

both those charts are looking good... but i don't really understand charts much, i gave upppp

morning ladies af due today and no sign temp has risen again and i have super sore boobsy near the nips:shrug::shrug:

Hi Girls:flower:

Lindsey...SO hoping that this is it for you sweets:hugs: When are you going to test next?:hugs:

Feels like I'm chasing you round BnB:rofl:

I'll keep hoping that the ol :witch: stays well and truly away from you then sweets:hugs:

Feels like I'm chasing you round BnB:rofl:

I'll keep hoping that the ol :witch: stays well and truly away from you then sweets:hugs:

lol i staying here nopw ur back lol thank youi got a 2 yr olds part this afternoon cant wait get to dance around like a looney with her:haha:

Childrens parties....
nothing quite like them....:dance::cake::icecream::fool:....:thumbup::rofl:

Just Pickle's swimming lesson for todays plans and maybe starting to redecorate the lounge...not looking forward to that one:dohh:

Childrens parties....
nothing quite like them....:dance::cake::icecream::fool:....:thumbup::rofl:

Just Pickle's swimming lesson for todays plans and maybe starting to redecorate the lounge...not looking forward to that one:dohh:

we get out ppace in germany we are just given an empty shell and have to decorate and put in everythhing including a full kitchen! im not looking forward to that

linds i got my fingers crossed hunny

froggers for you too

i'm feeling poo today, skin looks really bad so my confidence is loooow and i just don't want to leave the house

princess's mum has added me to fb and i feel i've done the right thing to do by accepting her cause it's all about princess at the end of the day... but just to rub it in she's past 12 weeks pregnant now

:wave: Ladies,

How is everybody this eve?

Me...am tired busy day at work so intend to put my feet up :coffee:

heyo beatiful ladies, im not long home from my friends lil girls 2nd bday party she had a lovely time and was passed out on mummy usuing her bump as a pillow:haha:

I wonder how missy is!! I wonder if AF got her....

I wonder i wonder i wonder!!

Hi all :blush:

I am sorry to come in elike this. But this "prediction" post so curious for me. Could you pls (someone) explain how this works? :blush: Is gender prediction possible too ?
TIA :shy:

There are quite a few ladies on Ebay that do gender predictions I think! Just type in google -baby gender' or 'gender prediction' :D xxx

Thank you sweetie :)

any symptoms today??

i was soooo upset last night. oh and i were meant to be dtd every night and last night i waited up all night and then he he came to bed late and wasn't in the mood :( i know it shouldn't be a problem cause i'm sure i'm past Ov but I just didn't wanna miss any chances!! And he finished off my bottle of martini which I was saving for when AF shows the end of the month!! Booo. I'm ok now though, I feel silly for being upset with him and have apologised loads.

Think I'm about 3dpo now. What should CM be like after Ov? Should be barely there and like, creamy?? lol

any symptoms today??

i was soooo upset last night. oh and i were meant to be dtd every night and last night i waited up all night and then he he came to bed late and wasn't in the mood :( i know it shouldn't be a problem cause i'm sure i'm past Ov but I just didn't wanna miss any chances!! And he finished off my bottle of martini which I was saving for when AF shows the end of the month!! Booo. I'm ok now though, I feel silly for being upset with him and have apologised loads.

Think I'm about 3dpo now. What should CM be like after Ov? Should be barely there and like, creamy?? lol

just sore boobys /itchy cant scartch them as they hurt too much lol and my nipple has spots on it im 1 day late and been having od cramping feelings all week but nothing but creamy cm. WOOOOHOOO for 3dpo u have defo got a good chance at that eggy mrs :hugs:

I'm so paranoid that we didn't dtd last night though :( lol I need to stop worrying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->