**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

oh my gosh ladies if i come on af tomoz what i recon i will as af cramps here full blown today then my next af is due if we go by this length cycle ..... xmas day! as ps said

i am so peed off :growlmad: please dont let this thread change and im sorry if i moan too much on here too

whats up hun???

just got moanied at on another thread for saying onwards and upwards about myself for next cycle got told they come o for posityivy and to ask about REAL problems not to come on ans eee ppl moanign about being out when af hasnt even arived i didnt even moan all i said was i am cramoign quite badly today oh well on wards and upwards there is always next cycle:shrug:

Lindsey there is the over 35 thread where they are a bit like that and I feel out of their league because they are always talking about god and stuff and even though I do believe in god I don't keep on about it etc etc. Also I got told off that time too. It was funny really. Guess what I said!!!! My OH was p**ing himself laughing. I know I shouldn't have said it but I just thought it was funny. :rofl: My wharped sense of humour!

There hadn't been a post in like 12 hours in it and one woman came in and said.

"Wow nobody has posted in over 12 hours in here. Is everybody ok".

So I don't know what possessed me but I just sent a post which said.

"Yes and the break has been nice".

Admittedly as soon as I sent it I felt weird but I actually meant it. Plus they P**s me off always ignoring my posts and talking to themselves. ALL SO F***ING CLICKY!!!

So then this same girl wrote a post in response to mine saying something like.

"Well excuse me but some of us haven't even had the pleasure of having 1 baby like you who has had 2 and we come on here for support etc etc."

Well I never responded but just carried on as normal with the other ladies. Then after an hour or so she came back in saying.

"I am so sorry I lost it. I feel soooooo ANGRY today and sooooo GRUMPY"

So I just thought...yeah you're not kidding!!!

haha

Lindsey there is the over 35 thread where they are a bit like that and I feel out of their league because they are always talking about god and stuff and even though I do believe in god I don't keep on about it etc etc. Also I got told off that time too. It was funny really. Guess what I said!!!! My OH was p**ing himself laughing. I know I shouldn't have said it but I just thought it was funny. :rofl: My wharped sense of humour!

There hadn't been a post in like 12 hours in it and one woman came in and said.

"Wow nobody has posted in over 12 hours in here. Is everybody ok".

So I don't know what possessed me but I just sent a post which said.

"Yes and the break has been nice".

Admittedly as soon as I sent it I felt weird but I actually meant it. Plus they P**s me off always ignoring my posts and talking to themselves. ALL SO F***ING CLICKY!!!

So then this same girl wrote a post in response to mine saying something like.

"Well excuse me but some of us haven't even had the pleasure of having 1 baby like you who has had 2 and we come on here for support etc etc."

Well I never responded but just carried on as normal with the other ladies. Then after an hour or so she came back in saying.

"I am so sorry I lost it. I feel soooooo ANGRY today and sooooo GRUMPY"

So I just thought...yeah you're not kidding!!!

haha

lol i felt like doing that today on there too but held my tounge just so sick of it i get ignmored bar 2 ppl

:wave: Ladies,

TBH 1st,2nd or 3rd tri isnt much better....you get jumped on for having an opinion and one lady pretty much called me a liar when I said one of the factors for me having a GTT test this time was cause I had postnatal depression with Oliver. According to her this is not a risk factor and she wanted me to provide her with the study that said it was :shrug: I have absolutely no idea and was going on what my MW had said putting faith in my MW that whats she tells me is the truth :dohh: who am I to question it! Apparently I am wrong...not my fault....but am not a liar! You cant have an opinion or report on your experience without being wrong :( I prefer to stick with my bnb ladies now!

Linds I love your nappy cakes and I think this is an amazing idea.....I hand stuff a balloon with a teddy, shredded paper etc great for a newborn gift, way better than just a baloon....dont have any pics on our laptop currently but I will try to post some later :) I also create a balloon in the shape of a huge dummy, I decorated the venue for my nieces christening in september with loads of them in pink :lol: I think we should go into business together!

:wave: Ladies,

TBH 1st,2nd or 3rd tri isnt much better....you get jumped on for having an opinion and one lady pretty much called me a liar when I said one of the factors for me having a GTT test this time was cause I had postnatal depression with Oliver. According to her this is not a risk factor and she wanted me to provide her with the study that said it was :shrug: I have absolutely no idea and was going on what my MW had said putting faith in my MW that whats she tells me is the truth :dohh: who am I to question it! Apparently I am wrong...not my fault....but am not a liar! You cant have an opinion or report on your experience without being wrong :( I prefer to stick with my bnb ladies now!

Linds I love your nappy cakes and I think this is an amazing idea.....I hand stuff a balloon with a teddy, shredded paper etc great for a newborn gift, way better than just a baloon....dont have any pics on our laptop currently but I will try to post some later :) I also create a balloon in the shape of a huge dummy, I decorated the venue for my nieces christening in september with loads of them in pink :lol: I think we should go into business together!

i wanna do them too but havent got my machine anymore used to have a fabaloon for it lol. i also wanan make personalised dumm clips lol if i need balloons im coming to u

Theres def lots of money to be made hon :) I always like to buy something for a new baby thats a little different :thumbup:

You too hon....I cant wait until you all join me :thumbup: I am keeping my fxed so much :)

In time for your predicition hon am sure :thumbup: but your not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->