**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Stay positive hon and BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing else you can do right now! I will pray for you and Ben :) I really really hope this is it I do so so so much!

Stay positive hon and BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing else you can do right now! I will pray for you and Ben :) I really really hope this is it I do so so so much!

its definatly there just a matter of will it stay there or be gone come next test:cry: nobody else can see it tho

just becareful with blue dye tests hun i've heard so many bad things about them!!

i see it on both though hun :D

have you shown anyone else?

i always avoid blue dye tests cause i've re so many neg things about them, i generally just stick with superdrug/tesco now... lol

i always avoid blue dye tests cause i've re so many neg things about them, i generally just stick with superdrug/tesco now... lol

yeh ive shown ladies on my other forum and they see it and madly see it and me and ben see it. this is a sainsbrys own test ive done one b4 and never had even a evap line on it

yeh ive shown ladies on my other forum and they see it and madly see it and me and ben see it. this is a sainsbrys own test ive done one b4 and never had even a evap line on it

:hugs: well, you're not going crazy at least cause we can see it aswell. honestly i hope this is it for you hunny

:hugs:

our time is coming linds if you don't get it this month i bet you will next month. your cycles are behaving much better

i've realised i've got my FS appointment, and if AF comes and I don't get a BFP, she'll still be visiting!! Will this affect my appointment do you think?? The letter says we have to expect to be there for at least 3 hours!!

:hugs:

our time is coming linds if you don't get it this month i bet you will next month. your cycles are behaving much better

i've realised i've got my FS appointment, and if AF comes and I don't get a BFP, she'll still be visiting!! Will this affect my appointment do you think?? The letter says we have to expect to be there for at least 3 hours!!
not too sure hun i shouldnt think so but not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->