**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi Ladies.

Linds - I hope that the line gets stronger Linds hon and the hag stays well away. Maybe test in a few more days as it does seem rather early still.

Madly - Mmmm spag bol. Sounds lovely.

Faer - Hope you are ok. I think you have :sex: lots so you should be well good so stop worrying.

Me - Af got me on Saturday walking around Edinburgh Castle. I rang up the nurse at Bridge Centre as instructed and I am having my blood tests tomorrow. Catching train their and back. Then I take Clomid days 5 - 9.

Gonna have our Whiskeys and Shortcake in a bit.

We had a fantastic time in Edinburgh and the flights were really good. I was really ok on them both and now I have got the bug so we have decided in Dec we are going for a dirty weekend in Paris! hehe x

sorry af got you hun:hugs:

Yeah I know dirty dirty weekend eh! haha

I am really ok about af getting me. I am now just going with the flow. And very very happy! I am happier than I have been for a long time xxx

just been reading my tcoyf book and it says if temps stay high for 18 or more days and no bfp then it could be an ovarian cyst

Yeah I know dirty dirty weekend eh! haha

I am really ok about af getting me. I am now just going with the flow. And very very happy! I am happier than I have been for a long time xxx

ive got to fly again in december and can olnly come back home for a few days so more or less december 19th day after my bday im leaving home:cry:

Sorry AF got you hun :(

Very tired tonight, going to crash soon cause got an early start.

just called up the fs in germany and made an apointment 18th jan @3.30 seems ages away but at least i will have records of my cycle to show them

Hey I AM EXHAUSTED! Just got back from Clinic having had my 3 blood tests, FSH, LSH and AMH and got my Clomid so just awaiting for nurse to ring me with the bloods results to give me the go ahead to start my Clomid on day 5 until day 9. I am not sure what's gone on with me but this period has lasted just 1 and a half days with hardly any flow and almost no cramps. I feel so exhausted that I fell to sleep on the train and nearly missed my stop. I can hardly stand up I am so tired. I can honestly say I have not felt this tired in a long long long time!

So Linds, Madly, Faer anybody lurking around....HOW THE DICKENS ARE YA!

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Great news about the appointment in Jan Linds hon but I really hope you wont be needing it :kiss: How are you feeling today?

MissyMoo hon.....mmmmm only 1.5 days eh you know what am thinking right? Sorry I just wont be happy until you three have made the leap with me :(

If I could have a couple a wishes from aladdins lamp I would ask for a :bfp: for you three :thumbup:

I have had a terrible headache ALL day :(

yeah missy i'm thinking what madly is thnking :D has af gone??

my head HURTS so bad today.

:( Day off tomorrow, going to lay on sofa playing on computer games ALL DAY

Oh no faerie I have an head too :( lying on the sofa playing games all day sounds good but I have an hospital app at 8.30am :(

Aimee: BFP Nov/Dec 2010 :pink:
Gail: waiting for reading
Cheri: waiting for reading
Sandra: waiting for reading

I ordered one from Gail on friday and have since got inpatient and ordered two more! lol x

Aimee: BFP Nov/Dec 2010 :pink:
Gail: waiting for reading
Cheri: waiting for reading
Sandra: waiting for reading

I ordered one from Gail on friday and have since got inpatient and ordered two more! lol x

Ok add:

Jenny: waiting for reading
Anne-Marie: waiting for reading

No more :blush:

Yeah she lasted from sat afternoon and now shes gone. No cramps hardly and hardly any flow. Maybe this is it for me. Maybe I am going through premature menopause:cry:

But shear exhaustion and I want to go to bed already. Martyn just took me out to Frankie and Bennys but all I wanted to do was come home and go to bed

The weirdest ever thing happened to me today on the train. I got talking to this really nice girl called Caroline who comes from Russia! Yes I know! There was a delay due to a broken down train so my appointment was 1 hour late but they still saw me. Anyway this girl and I got on so much it was unbelievable. We sat and chatted all the way from Maidstone to London Bridge and I told her my whole life story and she told me hers. She was telling me about St Petersburg and how in June they have 2 days of complete darkness because of how they are in the gulf of Finland. Well I told her what we were going to St Petersburg for and she was full of good wishes and telling me she wanted it to happen so much for me. It was really weird how we got on so much. That's never happened to me before. It was like she was a stranger but I was really at ease in her company and I could have told her everything and she felt the same way. Call me a nutter but I really felt like she was a fairy godmother to me lol

I have a Superdrug or Boots test upstairs but just had a massive wee so not much left in my bladder anymore. lol

You need to test even if its just to mark it off so to speak cause it is worth mentioning short AF to FS....I know what you mean :) maybe she was just that hon you just never know :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->